Best supplements?

jxkob88

jxkob88

Iron
I’m 17 and I’m currently on multivitamins and vitamin c what are the best types of supplements to maximise my height? And help my face& body?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Gigatyrone69
I’m 17 and I’m currently on multivitamins and vitamin c what are the best types of supplements to maximise my height? And help my face& body?

There is no time nigga you are 17 blast HGH now

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and T3cel

There is no time nigga you are 17 blast HGH now
I turned 17 two days ago nigga

what does your diet look like?
well for starters I’ve got a fucked stomach because it was so shit yet I have abs chicken chicken or steak basically all it is with some vegetables and some fruit

well for starters I’ve got a fucked stomach because it was so shit yet I have abs chicken chicken or steak basically all it is with some vegetables and some fruit
stomach / gut issues could very well be from the kind of vegetables you're eating. what kind and do you eat them raw?
keep the vitamin c for now but trash the multivitamin, most brands are literally harmful. i'll have to find it but someone had posted a study showing that multivitamins can have the same effects as literal radiation on the body due to all the contaminants, also the values are usually whack and again, harmful.

get bloodwork to see if there's any deficiencies and make sure you're getting in an adequate amount of calories before starting any kind of supplementation.

• +1
Reactions: jxkob88