Best trainers for height maxing

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Needed new shoes that would allow me to heightmax since me old ones have become old and out of style

Read a few threads and saw the adidas alphabounce. These bad boys are like 58 euros, look good and give an actual height boost of 2 inches that dont decompress when stepped on.

Unlike ultraboosts the dont soften and maintain the height increase which can also be paired with lifts to give a solid 3 inch total increase to your height.

I did a compression test and measure my height when applying all my weight to which I gained 4.8cm (without lifts too)

These are super affordable too

and when you take your shoes off to fuck Carole?

and when you take your shoes off to fuck Carole?
I put my yeezy slides on and go @Amnesia style

Also 99% of people wont even ever see with my shoes off, we chilling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 24789
Needed new shoes that would allow me to heightmax since me old ones have become old and out of style

Read a few threads and saw the adidas alphabounce. These bad boys are like 58 euros, look good and give an actual height boost of 2 inches that dont decompress when stepped on.
View attachment 2334503

Unlike ultraboosts the dont soften and maintain the height increase which can also be paired with lifts to give a solid 3 inch total increase to your height.

I did a compression test and measure my height when applying all my weight to which I gained 4.8cm (without lifts too)

These are super affordable too
do they actually add 4.8cms?

are briish innit mate

I’m thinking of buying it but nowadays I’m more of barefoot guy so my feet can be strengthened and grow.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN