Best way to fraud height?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I’ve been thinking, what if you had a pair of boots that give you 2in of height while still looking like any other boot, not having a bigger bottom part so the extra height isn’t obviously from the boots, and then you put 2 inch lifts inside of the boots since 2 inches is about the maximum of lift height you can get without looking weird.

Would this be the best way to fraud 4in? This is lifefuel for me if so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Get LL

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’ve been thinking, what if you had a pair of boots that give you 2in of height while still looking like any other boot, not having a bigger bottom part so the extra height isn’t obviously from the boots, and then you put 2 inch lifts inside of the boots since 2 inches is about the maximum of lift height you can get without looking weird.

bignosesmallchin

World domination​

JoinedApr 4, 2022Posts4,986Reputation4,582
It's over for you trucel negative rep ratio

patent that shit, million dollar business idea. thnx op, im stealing this idea and will become richcel and finally fuck bitches

the things people do as a shortcel xd