BIG 2019 racepill and lifefuel for ricecels

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Social media users voted for hottest men in 2018

http://powerfulmind.co/most-attractive-men/

Check the kpop ricecel that made #1
Asian and affeminate, just like I said the type of guy slaying these days (but alot of incels still stuck on 'nah bro big Chad still getting da wimminz' unbelievable)

Many ethnics on list tbh, so general lifefuel for ethnics

cope, third place guy was some subhuman

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Asians and curries are -2/10 automatically

Diversity Quota Bullshit

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dodt
I've heard about white girls being into KPOP but I've never witnessed it in the UK, maybe it's an American thing?

First 3 replies ALL cope :feelskek:

good news for me:feelskek:

I've heard about white girls being into KPOP but I've never witnessed it in the UK, maybe it's an American thing?
True, man. Kpop is only popular in the developed West. Talking about Sweden and other Nordic countries.

True, man. Kpop is only popular in the developed West. Talking about Sweden and other Nordic countries.

I haven't heard much about kpop in sweden i doubt its popular here. And lifefuel for asians then

All the girls I know that are into kpop are fucking subhumans, legit femcels tbh

Jesus Christ fuck off.

Ethnics especially rice and curry never began.

I mog 90% of ethnics I see just because I'm white and not a turbo manlet.

Literally be white or just die.

Jesus Christ fuck off.

Ethnics especially rice and curry never began.

I mog 90% of ethnics I see just because I'm white and not a turbo manlet.

Literally be white or just die.
Cope tbh

Multiculturalism is pushed heavy as it always was, and it's women that eat it up more than men.

I was browsing stormfront recently and was amused at the posters - 95% bitter and incel sounding white men :feelskek:

Cope tbh

Multiculturalism is pushed heavy as it always was, and it's women that eat it up more than men.

I was browsing stormfront recently and was amused at the posters - 95% bitter and incel sounding white men :feelskek:
Yes,stormfrontcels are morons,
More refugees the better for whitecels.

Quality of competition goes down + ethnic foids who would rather be with bo2cel than most ethnics.

What did u expect when u went on stormfront,a bunch of gl black dudes?

All politics is cope for uglies.
No law will change your face.

Women despise low class ethnics,which to women is anyone who isn't tyrone.
Girls in their teens really dig Korean beauty culture. Cosmetics, music, television and such.

Literally psychosis. Should consider getting professional help.
Being non white puts you at a huge disadvantage at life with next to nothing that can compensate for it.

Last edited:

Quality of competition goes down + ethnic foids who would rather be with bo2cel than most ethnics.

Being non white puts you at a huge disadvantage at life with next to nothing that can compensate for it.
Cope

You still rate Tyrone but can't accept Chang? When I put the modern evidence right in front of your eyes?? You sound just like one of those coping stormfrontcels lol

Last edited:

jfl at this cumskin cope

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Changs are ricecels are different species just like Chads and whitecels

Cope

You still rate Tyrone but can't accept Chang? When I put the modern evidence right in front of your eyes?? You sound just like one of those coping stormfrontcels lol
I was talking about refugees being subhuman not ricecels when I said ethnic.

Yes gl is gl,white normies do fine
Asian normies play vidya

Asian males are possibly the least respected men on the planet.

I was talking about refugees being subhuman not ricecels when I said ethnic.

Yes gl is gl,white normies do fine
Asian normies play vidya

Asian males are possibly the least respected men on the planet.
more cumskin cope

Its spread to my school

Its spread to my school
angry-jew.jpg

What a great time to live in Eastern Europe

JUST GET LOTS OF SURGERIES BRO!

Isn't there lot of Arabs at EE? I have been at Russia many times and i saw so much Arab looking people.
Sure but they're considered disgusting by both men and women

Isn't there lot of Arabs at EE? I have been at Russia many times and i saw so much Arab looking people.
idk,but there are gupsies and turks in my country,they are the same as curries almost

Sure but they're considered disgusting by both men and women
Arab dude that was on my stream said Russian girls like Arabs because of a type of bbc theory:

He talks about it about 10 and half minutes in

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Arab dude that was on my stream said Russian girls like Arabs because of a type of bbc theory:

He talks about it about 10 and half minutes in

Idk I ain't in Russia, but over here arabs are same as gypsies - subhuman. Turks do better tho, they have them pretty boy genes. I've seen and worked with many arabs but I have never seen an attractive one.