big boobs are objectively sexy, anyone who says otherwise is coping

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Guys will take whatever women they can get. If their woman only has medium or small size tits, they'll try to claim that those are superior. But they aren't. Big boobs are a halo effect for women and it's impossible to not like them.
A woman with bigger boobs is probably taller, smarter, kinder, more chaste, than a woman with small boobs. You might think, how can that be true? Surely women with big boobs are sluts! But heres why - women with small tits are more likely to be desperate sluts and will never get Gigachad to have a long-term relationship with them. Big titty Stacy bimbos are the epitome of purity and good looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
Guys will take whatever women they can get. If their woman only has medium or small size tits, they'll try to claim that those are superior. But they aren't. Big boobs are a halo effect for women and it's impossible to not like them.
A woman with bigger boobs is probably taller, smarter, kinder, more chaste, than a woman with small boobs. You might think, how can that be true? Surely women with big boobs are sluts! But heres why - women with small tits are more likely to be desperate sluts and will never get Gigachad to have a long-term relationship with them. Big titty Stacy bimbos are the epitome of purity and good looks.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 2810 and john_cope
I prefer big butt and wide hips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 1476
false, retard. i always liked, and will always like petite girls with small tits because small tits=small body=feminine figure. what society labels as 'thicc' are actually closeted semi-landwhales, who arent objectively attractive.

i dont care what you like, someone just simply likes bigger girls, but stop calling them 'thicc' implying thats a positive feature. hourglass figure small girls will always be better

what society labels as 'thicc' are actually closeted semi-landwhales,
that has nothing to do with boobs. I have met many fat girls IRL with small tits. I am not talking about those fat fuck thicc girls

false, retard. i always liked, and will always like petite girls with small tits because small tits=small body=feminine figure. what society labels as 'thicc' are actually closeted semi-landwhales, who arent objectively attractive.

i dont care what you like, someone just simply likes bigger girls, but stop calling them 'thicc' implying thats a positive feature. hourglass figure small girls will always be better
I love tight bodied skinny girls with perfect tits

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I like nice tits and big butts

Big butt and hips over tits

I love tits tbh

i lik ebig boobies

This is just false, this is like saying blondes are objectively better than brunettes because I like them more

While most men dont want flat chested girls, there is definitely tits that are too big and I prefer more perky ones than giant saggers like the gifs you posted

• +1
Reactions: Jones and Deleted member 2846
Most important thing is that they're perky. I don't want a girl with grannyboobs that look like mittens.

face > ass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> boobs