Biggest turnoff in a girl (non looks)

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
For me, it's when she's had a history of dating disgusting dudes (even in ltrs). That way I know she's really of low value even if her looks are high. If you're fucking a nasty guy because of looks and/or status, you're nasty as shit and worth killing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BrettyBoy
Its actually good if a women has a history of dating subhumans. It means you have a chance at least

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 470, turkproducer, toptearmm and 4 others
Its actually good if a women has a history of dating subhumans. It means you have a chance at least
Nah bro. I like it when girls have high standards without some stupid antislut mechanisms. That lessens the amount of nasty dudes she's fucked. It her looks standards are low, there's a higher chance that she's fucked some nasty dudes.

Not kidding, I mog my former oneitis's boyfriend by at least 2 PSL points and now after I knew she chose him over me just because he tried harder, I hate the bitch and wish her dead. She's literally wasting her youth and genetics on a subhuman.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
I couldn't even begin to count. Most women are dog bitch son of a whores anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
522FF01B 1E9F 45F7 9A32 1C4A21546B3D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 470, FatJattMofo and 4 others
Honestly you guys have no idea how bad it felt to lose to someone that you mog so hard. Yeah I know some of you 5 PSL or below complain about Chads getting your oneitis but when some subhuman gets your oneitis, you wish them both dead. It's a different feeling unlike losing to a bigger Chad than yourself.

Its better than chad ex boyfriends

my oneitis had 8 or 10 relationships at 15 already

and they all mogged me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and turkproducer
my oneitis had 8 or 10 relationships at 15 already

and they all mogged me
That sucks to hear. Ideally, you want to get in a relationship with a girl that is virgin and that has enough looks for you to fall in love with when you're young and experience that for at least a short period of time.

Here's a joke: I was goodlooking but so aspie in high school that when girls would smile or giggle at me, I WOULD FREEZE UP and get weirded out because I thought they were laughing at me. What a fking joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774