And this is what his 15mm movement got him

Screenshot 20220223 152911 Instagram

Screenshot 20220223 152907 Instagram

Screenshot 20220223 152901 Instagram

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Carpediem, Danish_Retard and 2 others
The problem I see is that theirs just no posterior mass. Needs eppley tier implants

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 13332, Cidre enjoyer and 25 others
Pretty average bimax result. He wasn't even a giga subhuman, just a typical recessed cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14848, .🇹🇩. and 6 others
this is what im saying
but everyone on my thread is freaking out

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Lol??? :ROFLMAO:

HE IMPROVED A LOT.

Probably best investment of his money looks wise.

From subhuman 3.5/10 to 5.5/10

Pretty average bimax result. He wasn't even a giga subhuman, just a typical recessed cuck.
I got no jaw and I mog him post op. CCW is just a marketing gimmick tbh If your ugly now you'll always be ugly, Alfaro ain't do shit your local no name surgeon couldn't do for 10k. Better save the money and put a deposit on a house or just spend it banging hookers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Pumanator
he looked shit recessed. but jesus christ he looks like a fucking weird looking chimp nigger now. RIP

I got no jaw and I mog him post op. CCW is just a marketing gimmick tbh If your ugly now you'll always be ugly, Alfaro ain't do shit your local no name surgeon couldn't do for 10k. Better save the money and put a deposit on a house or just spend it banging hookers
Coceancig's results are much better imo.

• Woah
This is a great result it LITERALLY gave him a jawline. The amount of subconscious better treatment he will get from the world because of this will be immense. Sure he’s not a model, but he’s closer to good looking now. Now all he needs is to raise the corners of his mouth by adding midface/cheekbone volume and maybe a rhinoplasty he’s gonna have a decent life. It’s not that hard ppl. Not everything is hopeless, things can be done and this dude did the first necessary step. Here’s him with his mouth corners raised with midface volume and nose fixed. The bimax was absolutely necessary.

Attachments

• 72E2C881-5DA0-4C26-9E53-36FEE601B24C.png
    72E2C881-5DA0-4C26-9E53-36FEE601B24C.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2D309248-3FCB-4BCA-A1A4-1D0E808FF4F1.jpeg
    2D309248-3FCB-4BCA-A1A4-1D0E808FF4F1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Cidre enjoyer, needjawsurgery and 7 others
Coceancig's results are much better imo.
Post some bro. I heard he was banned from jsf for being really weird and aggressive

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
how is this a fail

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, ScramFranklin, one job away and 1 other person
Post some bro. I heard he was banned from jsf for being really weird and aggressive

Very good result.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
he looked shit recessed. but jesus christ he looks like a fucking weird looking chimp nigger now. RIP
He got chimp lip because of CCW combined with a ton of advancement. What they should’ve done is a linear advancement because his lip position was already negative pre op so chimp lip was already unlikely. When they did ccw it created lip volume, now making that uncanny upper lip. If they advanced everything straight w no CCW this would be the result. Maybe sacrifice a bit of mandible projection but you can just give a massive genioplasty to make up for it. But it’s worth it because of a more aesthetic harmonious outcome. That uncanny upper lip is THE biggest threat when doing jaw surgery.

Attachments

• DF1E20D1-1266-4FEF-9B9D-AC0B80CE79B5.jpeg
    DF1E20D1-1266-4FEF-9B9D-AC0B80CE79B5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
but he’s closer to good looking now.
Your right his midface is melted and he will look SLIGHTLY better with some work there but the bimax on it's own did barely anything. He ain't closer to shit! If he does jaw-malar implants he'll look better but right now he still fucking sheboons, landwhales in the west and 10 PSL gooks in asian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
Your right his midface is melted and he will look SLIGHTLY better with some work there but the bimax on it's own did barely anything. He ain't closer to shit! If he does jaw-malar implants he'll look better but right now he still fucking sheboons, landwhales in the west and 10 PSL gooks in asian
7D1DAE08 25F0 488A 9469 303A03817391

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Danish_Retard
Are you expecting him to get a Henry Cavill jaw after a bimax procedure? :ROFLMAO: Alfaro with yet another good result.

• +1
He got chimp lip because of CCW combined with a ton of advancement. What they should’ve done is a linear advancement because his lip position was already negative pre op so chimp lip was already unlikely. When they did ccw it created lip volume, now making that uncanny upper lip. If they advanced everything straight w no CCW this would be the result. Maybe sacrifice a bit of mandible projection but you can just give a massive genioplasty to make up for it. But it’s worth it because of a more aesthetic harmonious outcome. That uncanny upper lip is THE biggest threat when doing jaw surgery.
This is actually a much better result. Though I don't understand how less rotation and more linear advancement would create less of a chimp lip as it's advancement of the ANS that produces that problem which isn't done at all with CCW??
But yes it created more philtrum volume because of the teeth pushing against it? Maybe that could be remedied with braces?

Are you expecting him to get a Henry Cavill jaw after a bimax procedure? :ROFLMAO: Alfaro with yet another good result.
Stfu. Where is the 20,000 euro difference with other bimax results?

Yeah jaw Malar implants prob could get the job done easier and quicker but that’s a lotttt of silicone in your face that you might have to deal with years later. Also he might have had sleep apnea which this definitely would cure.
This is actually a much better result. Though I don't understand how less rotation and more linear advancement would create less of a chimp lip as it's advancement of the ANS that produces that problem which isn't done at all with CCW??
But yes it created more philtrum volume because of the teeth pushing against it? Maybe that could be remedied with braces?
yeah I think this bad lip result is mainly due to teeth under the lip. And u can imagine rotating the teeth ccw and then applying a huge 15mm advancement then you get chimp lip. But if they didn’t rotate and allowed him to keep his pre op negative sloping upper lip and just moved it forward instead then the result would have been better. CCW also slightly recessed the nasal base which adds to the ugly look.

Idk about the ANS point, it had a role but not alone. There are two types of chimp lip. One from teeth which gives you an African lip look (like bimaxillary protrusion) and one from the ANS which gives you more of a whoville lip.
The who like thing can be addressed with a HIGH lefort 1 so that it brings your nasal base forward not just the ANS part. This will result in stronger upturn nose however.

Last edited:
  • +1
Stfu. Where is the 20,000 euro difference with other bimax results?
The difference is the amount of advancement, I don't think others who charge less would advance him as much. You're also paying for his expertise which in almost every case results in quicker recovery than any other maxfac. If this was a sleep apnea case, just know he did 10x more things than other surgeons does.

One from teeth which gives you an African lip look (like bimaxillary protrusion)
Maybe Alfaro did surgery first, while what the patient actually needed was extractions? Unless extractions+ CCW+ linear advancement and genio only got him 15mm...again, bimax is a shit procedure and will never stand in for god given jaw at birth

The difference is the amount of advancement, I don't think others who charge less would advance him as much. You're also paying for his expertise which in almost every case results in quicker recovery than any other maxfac. If this was a sleep apnea case, just know he did 10x more things than other surgeons does.
15mm aint that much...my local surgeon offered me 12 for 5k...

• JFL
only guy that can do life changing results is sailer

everybody else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Carpediem
Nobody should go here for Looksmaxing advice. Y’all are dumb as shit.