Black race mogs the white race

I hate it when females think us incels are aiming for Stacies. They think that us men must have options like them. A female can only be a femcel if she is too picky so they look at their situation and think ours is the same. They don’t realise that we get rejected by our looksmatch or even below our looksmatch. I never bother with Stacies as my SMV is too low.
im not saying she was ugly, she wasnt ugly but she wasnt a stacy since stacies are tall as well and have a great lower third for instance. anyway yes fem"cels" are a meme, they are basically ugly volcels. i also never bother with women as a whole because i know im too ugly for them lol

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Nope according to studies white propel have smaller maxillary arches and mandibles. That is why they have more crowding and smaller teeth.
Over for whites. Maybe weston price and raw liver for vitamin A can save whites.

in that case i took the pony pill, i saw a video of a male pony fucking some old disgusting whore and then he always ejaculated inside her pussy and took out its huge cock and then it all drooped out immediately

then i found out zoophilia is actually illegal so i could be thrown in jail for that :feelskek:

i have also taken the eel pill, i saw a video of a japanese female having a live eel enter her butthole

not gonna lie those videos were hot and i may or may not have fapped to those

:ogre:
bro... I'm scared of the legality too.:feelsohgod:

Faurk. It's basically bbc pill on steroids and it's actually true.:feelstrash:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I shouldn't have been just skimming I might've realized you were shitposting the whole time
over for my attention span
Nah trust. I dunno if I am a mentalcel but I thought incels agree that you need to be 6’6, 7/10 face to succeed with women because looks are the only thing that matter.

ill check for you my strayan bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
im not saying she was ugly, she wasnt ugly but she wasnt a stacy since stacies are tall as well and have a great lower third for instance. anyway yes fem"cels" are a meme, they are basically ugly volcels. i also never bother with women as a whole because i know im too ugly for them lol
Have you tried ugly women?

• +1
Over for whites. Maybe weston price and raw liver for vitamin A can save whites.
Here is the study:

• +1

youre good bhai, apparently the only thing you cant do is fuck em :feelswah:

• JFL
  • JFL
Have you tried ugly women?
i havent but i know theyll even be more ruthless in their rejection, the last one was already ruthless and she wasnt even ugly (idk if she was stacy either, probably stacylite i think)

• +1
jfl. Why cry wojak?:feelskek:

I'm not THAT degenerate... yet:feelshah:
because how else will i lose my v card if its not for some tight horse pussy :feelswah:

• JFL
Most attractive race is white Opposite of white is black therefore black is the most unattractive race
1. Thin angular nose vs Broad thick recessed nose
2. Light skin vs Dark Skin
3. Forward grown maxilla vs Recess maxilla
4. Good side profile vs Prognathic side profile
5. Straight hair vs curly head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Canwefixit and Deleted member 17791
Last edited:
  • Love it
1/2 white 1/4 black 1/4 Latino
interesting mix, id say youre actually more white than you think you are, because blacks in america have 20% european ancestry and latinos also have european ancestry. id say youre probably whitepassing.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
i havent but i know theyll even be more ruthless in their rejection, the last one was already ruthless and she wasnt even ugly (idk if she was stacy either, probably stacylite i think)
Yes ugly women feel like shit so they wanna bring you down and feel pissed that an ugly guy hit on them as it proves she is ugly. Normal women will think your a creep so they will be nice about it to get away from you as quick as possible.

• +1
i was on /b/ the other day and they asked "would you?" attached was a guy spreading some horse pussy:ROFLMAO:
How the fuck did we start talking about this stuff?:feelskek:

• JFL
Nope according to studies white propel have smaller maxillary arches and mandibles. That is why they have more crowding and smaller teeth.

did I say anything about size? No, I said that the mandibles are relative to maxilla further back than in whites. Learn to read

Any theories as to why this is?
In the African diet they have much chewier foods the work the jaw muscles. Overtime I’m guessing they must’ve evolved to that diet and develop larger mandibles and maxilla. We can actually observe this in primate humans who used to have insane almost chimp like forward growth. As the diet got softer so did the lower thirds and it shrank. This is just my observation though.

• +1
  • Woah
Most attractive race is white Opposite of white is black therefore black is the most unattractive race
1. Thin angular nose vs Broad thick recessed nose
2. Light skin vs Dark Skin
3. Forward grown maxilla vs Recess maxilla
4. Good side profile vs Prognathic side profile
5. Straight hair vs curly head
1. Broad thick nose gives them more oxygen so better athletics. Whites can have a big nose failo that birdcels have.
2. Dark skin is sexier to women
3. Black people have forward grown maxillas and wider dental arches
4. As long as the face is forward grown this doesn’t matter.
5. Women dont care much about hair plus a woman would expect a black dude to have curly hair.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Yes ugly women feel like shit so they wanna bring you down and feel pissed that an ugly guy hit on them as it proves she is ugly. Normal women will think your a creep so they will be nice about it to get away from you as quick as possible.
yeah that pretty much describes my last rejection, she tried to be nice about it but it was extremely brutal nonetheless :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How the fuck did we start talking about this stuff?:feelskek:
welcome to looksmax, where we turn racebaiting threads into zoophilia threads:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Canwefixit
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and Deleted member 17791
youre legit truecel if you think youre disadvantaged as white male in western society in terms of the dating market - cope harder faggot:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Canwefixit
  • JFL
Nah, he'd agree and he'd join our fren group
watching zoophilia videos with ramirez, fuaaark can you imagine? and that too after he murdered his last victim (and hes like "you guys are cool bros, dont worry i dont only attacc but also protecc"

• JFL
watching zoophilia videos with ramirez, fuaaark can you imagine? and that too after he murdered his last victim (and hes like "you guys are cool bros, dont worry i dont only attacc but also protecc"
im caging rn. That wholesome and awsome asf tbh

• JFL
Bluepill cope
1. Broad thick nose gives them more oxygen so better athletics. Whites can have a big nose failo that birdcels have.
2. Dark skin is sexier to women
3. Black people have forward grown maxillas and wider dental arches
4. As long as the face is forward grown this doesn’t matter.
5. Women dont care much about hair plus a woman would expect a black dude to have curly hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Canwefixit
  • So Sad
makes me sad hes dead ngl :feelswah::feelswah: now all this is gonna be a mere fantasy
He's watching us in heaven. He's prolly doing a cum tribute rn

• JFL
He's watching us in heaven. He's prolly doing a cum tribute rn
least we can do is i come over to straya and we get together and go on a quest to find the best of the best when it comes to zoophilic videos and then hope ramirez-chan is watching the videos with us (in spirit)

• JFL
least we can do is i come over to straya and we get together and go on a quest to find the best of the best when it comes to zoophilic videos and then hope ramirez-chan is watching the videos with us (in spirit)
@BigJimsWornOutTires are you coming?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and BigJimsWornOutTires
youre legit truecel if you think youre disadvantaged as white male in western society in terms of the dating market - cope harder faggot:blackpill:
Fuck it must be my face and height