B334A5AB 4BF8 4584 A473 BFDCE35D013E

A45ADDC8 CD47 465C B4D4 8638D11AAAB5

It’s over for cumskins
Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Ryan, Cutecel2001 and 6 others
When you accidentally post something on .org instead of Lipstick alley ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, sandcelmuttcel, DharkDC and 21 others
sarcasm? or
NIGGER IQ

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, chaddyboi66, Kmscurry and 4 others
When you accidentally post something on .org instead of Lipstick alley ...
Not really I’m speaking objective facts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Acnno
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, Danish_Retard, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
It’s the truth African women are way better looking than white women
im locked out of my mobile on this site so i cant post 100 pics to disprove that theory with incel memes and shit since i have no pictures on my pc. sad i know

im locked out of my mobile on this site so i cant post 100 pics to disprove that theory with incel memes and shit since i have no pictures on my pc. sad i know
I have so many examples of different phenotypes and diversity in the African race. Even Greeks said that Nubians women were the best looking women in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
black queens mog the fuck out of these disgusting cumskin pasty whores ngl, ur right

even greek and north african explorers said that east african women were wayyyy better than anyone on the mediterranean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow and volcelfatcel
All made for Aryan Chads like Dolph Lundgren.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
black queens mog the fuck out of these disgusting cumskin pasty whores ngl, ur right

even greek and north african explorers said that east african women were wayyyy better than anyone on the mediterranean
the real queens

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person

Your sarcasm is bleeding through the screen
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14470 and 4 others
you say something painting blacks in a positive light and you introduce a hail of white/wannabe white rage.

cumskin dogs will never cease to amuse me :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
you say something painting blacks in a positive light and you introduce a hail of white/wannabe white rage.

I’m black these girls in showing are full black

these cumskin dogs don't have the T to handle high E black women ngl, thats why they cope so hard

let them hate tbh, theyll never be able to have this :love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Warlow
Facts but you gave trash examples of black queens

• JFL
Just show black women who are mixed to prove that they ''look better'' than white women theory.
No they are not mixed these are east Africans

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14563
No they are not mixed these are east Africans
East Africans are mixed with ancient West Eurasians from the Middle East & North Africa though, they don't count. Show me full-blooded West African & Bantu women that fog full-blooded European women.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6273
East Africans are mixed with ancient West Eurasians from the Middle East & North Africa though, they don't count. Show me full-blooded West African & Bantu women that fog full-blooded European women.
Nah that west Eurasian dna was African in nature. I have a study right here
East Africans would look the same without the Eurasian element

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

EFC30B86 FCF4 464B 8F8D 117CB0948A42

236FEBBF D21D 490A A639 F0BF51B1992F

none of these women have Eurasian dna

• JFL
No, they do not.

How exactly was it African in nature? What does that even mean? A YouTube video isn't a study buddy boyo. East Africans like Somalis, North Sudanese, Eritreans, Djiboutians, & Ethiopians all have West Eurasian admixture in their genomes. They all are essentially a mixture of Neolithic Dinkas/Nilotes & Neolithic Egyptians/Arabians. https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

• +1
Just because you have Eurasian Hal groups doesn’t mean you’ll necessarily look Eurasian cranial evidence support that this mixed phenotype is “African” in nature

How exactly was it African in nature? What does that even mean? A YouTube video isn't a study buddy boyo. East Africans like Somalis, North Sudanese, Eritreans, Djiboutians, & Ethiopians all have West Eurasian admixture in their genomes. They all are essentially a mixture of Neolithic Dinkas/Nilotes & Neolithic Egyptians/Arabians. https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393
Chadian have a European Hal group yet they look like any African

Just because you have Eurasian Hal groups doesn’t mean you’ll necessarily look Eurasian cranial evidence support that this mixed phenotype is “African” in nature
Yes it does. Having Eurasian haplogroups means a bulk of your ancestry stems from West Eurasia. cut the semantics game kid. MtDNAs like R0, M1, U6, N1a, etc. are from MENA not sub-Saharan Africa. along with paternal haplogroups like J1, T1a, & E1b1b. These are all found in East Africans (Horners).

• +1
Nigga read your post
“ current populations in North Africa and the Middle East. With these data, we demonstrate that most non-African ancestry in the HOA cannot be the result of admixture within the last few thousand years, and that the majority of admixture probably occurred prior to the advent of agriculture. These results contribute to a growing body of work showing that prehistoric hunter-gatherer populations were much more dynamic than usually assumed.”

this can be said that this admixture was thousands of years older than in expected in some ethnic groups

T
Yes it does. Having Eurasian haplogroups means a bulk of your ancestry stems from West Eurasia. cut the semantics game kid. MtDNAs like R0, M1, U6, N1a, etc. are from MENA not sub-Saharan Africa. along with paternal haplogroups like J1, T1a, & E1b1b. These are all found in East Africans (Horners).
Than why do Chadians look like any other African https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5142112/ despite being more related to Europeans than Northern Africans

Chadian have a European Hal group yet they look like any African
That's because of their autosomal ancestry. They have haplogroup R1a because Europeans visited the area during the Paleolithic. Haplogroups say very little about your overall phenotypic makeup. They're just used to trace male & female migration patterns.

• +1
they mog in terms of culture but when it comes to looks..sorry but they dont come anywhere close. the best looking black girls are also often those who try to be as white as they can.. by straightening their hair.

If the Nubians cranial bone structure is identical to the structure before Eurasian mixture this can also be the case for East Africans since they are genetically related

Nigga read your post
“ current populations in North Africa and the Middle East. With these data, we demonstrate that most non-African ancestry in the HOA cannot be the result of admixture within the last few thousand years, and that the majority of admixture probably occurred prior to the advent of agriculture. These results contribute to a growing body of work showing that prehistoric hunter-gatherer populations were much more dynamic than usually assumed.”

this can be said that this admixture was thousands of years older than in expected in some ethnic groups

Hence why I said East Africans were admixed in the Neolithic. Read before you post.

• +1
That's because of their autosomal ancestry. They have haplogroup R1a because Europeans visited the area during the Paleolithic. Haplogroups say very little about your overall phenotypic makeup. They're just used to trace male & female migration patterns.
FE67191F A729 484A 8138 334AA03D3BE9

3946BE85 9330 4BEA AE57 DC93C5480F65
4BBE1556 E043 47BD 9D58 3F18093C5C1F

If the Nubians cranial bone structure is identical to the structure before Eurasian mixture this can also be the case for East Africans since they are genetically related
Stop pulling crap out of your ass. Nubians themselves have West Eurasian admixture due to Egyptians & Arabians as well.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6273 and AscendingHero
Stop pulling crap out of your ass. Nubians themselves have West Eurasian admixture due to Egyptians & Arabians as well.
Their Eurasian input predates the Egyptians and Arabs. They always looked the way the look before any Eurasian mixture

Nubians are mixed you retard. Read the studies.
But read the part where is says cranially their phenotype didn’t change because of Eurasian mixture
3D08BBDF 026B 45E2 846F 6EBA6C811B22

Their Eurasian input predates the Egyptians and Arabs. They always looked the way the look before any Eurasian mixture
I said prehistoric. God, you are slow as fuck. They didn't always look the way they do. Nubians are mixed. Stop trying to deny reality.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6273 and AscendingHero
Show me the source for this, or did you get it from an Afrocentric website.
Nigga it’s in the source I sent you Jesus Christ read bro
22DAF818 D15B 4262 8350 B49FF2245A5C