(Blackpill/Venting) Unfortunately women look look down men who work or study I.T

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
It is common sense for people to think that the IT area is an area of virgins, fat and ugly. Unfortunately there is some truth to this stereotype. I'm currently studying Computer Science and Statistics (It's not really the name of the graduation course, but I don't want to go into details), and even though I haven't finished college I work in this field, and yes, most people who study or work with me are ugly, short or are fat. So when I'm talking to people and I say what I do, they usually give me a weird look like, "NERd!!". But since I'm not in the stereotype of these groups then generally this impression goes away. Women like guys who have a high status profession like Architects, Lawyer, Business Executive, Physician and etc.

God blessed me with a tiny bit of intelligence and I really like this field, I will probably do a Masters and maybe even another graduation in I.T, but one thing is certain. Be prepared to be looked at with a certain kind of prejudice if you want to pursue this career, but at least you'll have money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and Deleted member 16209
Study whatever you are passionate about, don't give a fuck about what foids will think of your education.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Tropical Tyrone
Study whatever you are passionate about, don't give a fuck about what foids will think of your education.
I know, but some people here really think that gaving a good impression or get a validation of women is all and everything else is cope. You should do things that you like even if some women field it no sexy or have a prejudice vison about that.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
I know, but some people here really think that gaving a good impression or get a validation of women is all and everything else is cope. You should do things that you like even if some women field it no sexy or have a prejudice vison about that.
Sorry, not people here but in the blackpill community in general.

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and Tropical Tyrone
It is common sense for people to think that the IT area is an area of virgins, fat and ugly. Unfortunately there is some truth to this stereotype. I'm currently studying Computer Science and Statistics (It's not really the name of the graduation course, but I don't want to go into details), and even though I haven't finished college I work in this field, and yes, most people who study or work with me are ugly, short or are fat. So when I'm talking to people and I say what I do, they usually give me a weird look like, "NERd!!". But since I'm not in the stereotype of these groups then generally this impression goes away. Women like guys who have a high status profession like Architects, Lawyer, Business Executive, Physician and etc.

God blessed me with a tiny bit of intelligence and I really like this field, I will probably do a Masters and maybe even another graduation in I.T, but one thing is certain. Be prepared to be looked at with a certain kind of prejudice if you want to pursue this career, but at least you'll have money.
Never met an IT major that was well adjusted. Shit all my friends that went on to IT, just play valorent all night and day, don't chat to girls n what not. Even this chinese immigrant who study maths doing way better than them socially

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone