How Normie+ Blackcels can run JBB on Asians [No THUGMAXXERS]

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
This is both a Success Story & a Guide for Blackcels.

Hi, I'm a Black Man with a Chinese girlfriend, and if you look on Reddit, a Black Manlet actually got with a Japanese girl (taller than him), so it is very exceedingly possible. Now, if you think about it, a lot of Black Techbros actually have Asian girlfriends, and I think being in Tech will make it much more likely to actually get an Asian girlfriend, but STEMMaxxing in general will probably leave you around mostly Asian and White girls, so if you aren't already STEMMaxxing, do so please.

Next, you want to present yourself as someone with a good future, hard working, talks eloquently (no thug speak in muh murica), and overall is a good human being. Asian women love to divest because often Asian men are indeed pretty toxic and they grow up in toxic households, so they want to dissociate with their background and Whitemaxx.

Yes, Western Asians do have a White Fetish, but the insane number gap between WMAF and BMAF is also due to the fact that:
1.) Whites are more common to be STEMMaxxing
2.) Most of these [and Asian Women in general] are in California, where there are no Blacks who are Middle Class+
3.) Parents hate Black People.

You overall want to be: MTN-HTN+, Good Career Aspir, High-class, and Mirin Personality (less important).

Goodluck Blackcel Trucels, I've ascended and get IOIs from Latinas daily now [I live in Miami].

**However, for some reason Black women have never talked to me, which kinda sucks since it means I'm not Tyronelite+ yet, but they aren't my type anyway.**

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Ricky212
Western Asians do have a White Fetish
No they have a Chad fetish.

Subsequently, because Western countries are majority white, most of the good looking guys are going to be white, and this then gets construed as just liking white people because they're white.

The only Time I see "muh JBW" have an effect for me is when the woman is an immigrant (i.e. raised in a foreign country). It's not a racial thing, it's a cultural thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61696
No they have a Chad fetish.

Subsequently, because Western countries are majority white, most of the good looking guys are going to be white, and this then gets construed as just liking white people because they're white.

The only Time I see "muh JBW" have an effect for me is when the woman is an immigrant (i.e. raised in a foreign country). It's not a racial thing, it's a cultural thing.
No, it's definitely racial. The amount of Gen Z Asian women that say "I don't date Asians" is insane and kind of fucked up, I actually feel bad for Ricecels sometimes and guilty, but every man for themselves. I'm fucking sorry.

• +1
Reactions: spdxer, BowlCutMogger and Mosh12
This is both a Success Story & a Guide for Blackcels.

Hi, I'm a Black Man with a Chinese girlfriend, and if you look on Reddit, a Black Manlet actually got with a Japanese girl (taller than him), so it is very exceedingly possible. Now, if you think about it, a lot of Black Techbros actually have Asian girlfriends, and I think being in Tech will make it much more likely to actually get an Asian girlfriend, but STEMMaxxing in general will probably leave you around mostly Asian and White girls, so if you aren't already STEMMaxxing, do so please.

Next, you want to present yourself as someone with a good future, hard working, talks eloquently (no thug speak in muh murica), and overall is a good human being. Asian women love to divest because often Asian men are indeed pretty toxic and they grow up in toxic households, so they want to dissociate with their background and Whitemaxx.

Yes, Western Asians do have a White Fetish, but the insane number gap between WMAF and BMAF is also due to the fact that:
1.) Whites are more common to be STEMMaxxing
2.) Most of these [and Asian Women in general] are in California, where there are no Blacks who are Middle Class+
3.) Parents hate Black People.

You overall want to be: MTN-HTN+, Good Career Aspir, High-class, and Mirin Personality (less important).

Goodluck Blackcel Trucels, I've ascended and get IOIs from Latinas daily now [I live in Miami].

**However, for some reason Black women have never talked to me, which kinda sucks since it means I'm not Tyronelite+ yet, but they aren't my type anyway.**
Rather have a Asian girl than a black girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
I want to have a girl with face and neck tattoos though

I want to have a girl with face and neck tattoos though
Why? East Asians are generally not like this, so you might have to get a SEA or Filipina girlfriend

Why? East Asians are generally not like this, so you might have to get a SEA or Filipina girlfriend
IMG 3522

I want alt/earthy mulatta

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and Deleted member 52953
View attachment 2685025

I want alt/earthy mulatta
tbh i also find mulattas to be the most attractive as well (but they on average have black people personality, so nope), im going to have blasian kids so i hope i get a female, but a male blasian will do "ok" i hope, if male im literally putting him on every looksmax and book i can find to save him from hating me for asianmaxxing...

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Ricky212
I dont know man its rare

Average Black guys should stick to what they do best: snowbunnies

I dont know man its rare
Not really, even by Statisics WMAF:BMAF is 30:1, which is actually really good. BMAF:AMBF is 11:1, so it definitely is possible as long as you are actively seeking out Asians, Blacks normally go for Whites or Latinas when they don't want to stick with Blacks, this is definitely changing I think in Gen Z JBAW is really fucking huge, like every single race prefers AW now.

Only online will they make BMAF seem like some extreme rarity, it is indeed a rare interracial paring (2nd rarest), but nowhere near as bad as AMBW and closest to others compared to it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Not really, even by Statisics WMAF:BMAF is 30:1, which is actually really good. BMAF:AMBF is 11:1, so it definitely is possible as long as you are actively seeking out Asians, Blacks normally go for Whites or Latinas when they don't want to stick with Blacks, this is definitely changing I think in Gen Z JBAW is really fucking huge, like every single race prefers AW now.

Only online will they make BMAF seem like some extreme rarity, it is indeed a rare interracial paring (2nd rarest), but nowhere near as bad as AMBW and closest to others compared to it.
Yeah my generation just likes latinas and asian women so you have a point

No, it's definitely racial. The amount of Gen Z Asian women that say "I don't date Asians" is insane and kind of fucked up, I actually feel bad for Ricecels sometimes and guilty, but every man for themselves. I'm fucking sorry.
IDK, in my experience that's not the case, but I'm not talking about what their preferences on TikTok, but their attitudes towards me, and like I said, I have no extra attractiveness to Western raised Asian women, but I do seem to have it with foreign raised Asian women.

This is not to say Asian men don't face ridicule or suffer from negative stereotyping in Western countries.

Sample bias

I prefer SEA to east asian. Not attracting black women means you’re probably “white-black” and give off them vibes which probably helps with east asians.

Not a “thugmaxxer” but come across of conventionally black. South east asians who listen to rap/rnb are always good to go. They 99% won’t date you long term though lol.