body > height experiment is inside with the proof

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken

Screenshot 2022 08 19 223154

guess who got higher rate?
Screenshot 2022 08 19 223101

just like workout and wear fitted clothing is like a big hack no one here is like doing but to look like a good lifter in the clothes I suggest to take steroids or sarms
@Blackgymmax @blackgriffin_1
original video

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, fyte, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
theres barely a height difference do this with a 5'9 guy and 6'4

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, speed700, YungPSLGod and 10 others
seem's legit 6'1 good frame beat's 6'3 guy with normie frame so yeah

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
most muscular and broad but also lean got highest ratings
Screenshot 2022 08 19 223819

theres barely a height difference do this with a 5'9 guy and 6'4
watch at 4:07 there is like at least 3 in height difference it is like noticeable enough to women at least

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
watch at 4:07 there is like at least 3 in height difference it is like noticeable enough to women at least
oh i didnt even touch the vid lol, will do

• JFL
Reactions: teriyaki chicken
View attachment 1829872
guess who got higher rate?
View attachment 1829873
just like workout and wear fitted clothing is like a big hack no one here is like doing but to look like a good lifter in the clothes I suggest to take steroids or sarms
@Blackgymmax @blackgriffin_1
original video

Tbh if you are younger fitted clothes are not a good look. Younger girls like baggy loose fitting clothes that look aesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: John124 and softlysoftly
Tbh if you are younger fitted clothes are not a good look. Younger girls like baggy loose fitting clothes that look aesthetic
you like fell for the fashion crap that comes and goes I just linked the video to where I got this from and you can see the rater is a young women and fit clothing is always in because it like makes your body look better which is also always in
baggy clothing will be in today and out tommorow only tall and wide framed chad can get away with baggy clothings

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Mr.Proper and John124
you like fell for the fashion crap that comes and goes I just linked the video to where I got this from and you can see the rater is a young women and fit clothing is always in because it like makes your body look better which is also always in
baggy clothing will be in today and out tommorow only tall and wide framed chad can get away with baggy clothings
Nah man she is not younger I am talking about like teens. Here in socal if you don't have that baggy aesthetic fashion then it's pretty much over. If you wear boring ass plain tight tees and boring tight pants then girls won't care about you because they like guys that wear "cute" clothes. Be honest seeing some dude wearing a tight black plain tee and some generic skinny jeans is not good fashion it looks like shit. When someone wears stuff like that it honestly makes them look shorter. Also that's not true what you said about baggy clothing. I think only tall and wide framed chad can get away with tight fitting clothing. Everyone else it makes them look like they're short with bad frame. It exposes your bad features because it shows them off. Baggy shirt/hoodies makes everyones shoulders look broader.

When someone wears stuff like that it honestly makes them look shorter. Also that's not true what you said about baggy clothing. I think only tall and wide framed chad can get away with tight fitting clothing. Everyone else it makes them look like they're short with bad frame. It exposes your bad features because it shows them off. Baggy shirt/hoodies makes everyones shoulders look broader.
I think you are minority here most guys and girls will prefer the fitted option over baggy and most stylist and dating coach or guys with lot of success with women will also go fitted most the time

• +1
Reactions: exeight and John124
theres barely a height difference like 2 inches at most. should do one with 4+ inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Short guy had move attractive face not only body.

Another theory confirmed guys with low confidence smile too much. Ofcourse this shortass wont be confident cuz he is a small manlet.
Dont smile guys be serious. Less emotion more mystery.
6:40 Also second chick will reject his ass anyway

Why does everybody here think I’m on fucking steroids? I’m not even that big.
u huge brah

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and datboijj
Its so obvious that you are a manlet coping with gym :feelskek::feelskek: thinking it will make a difference when girls only care about height and face

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 17829
Why does everybody here think I’m on fucking steroids? I’m not even that big.
I didnt think you are on steroids I just wanted to tag someone I thought worked out

I think you are minority here most guys and girls will prefer the fitted option over baggy and most stylist and dating coach or guys with lot of success with women will also go fitted most the time
Dating and style coaches are all like at least 30 years old dude. Go on tiktok and see what the prettyboys are wearing that all the girls simp over. (It's not tight ass skinny jeans and fitted tees)

Also watch TMF (teaching mens fashion) the dude in this video's new style advice. He is telling men to wear looser fitting clothing right now he is even doing it.

Its so obvious that you are a manlet coping with gym :feelskek::feelskek: thinking it will make a difference when girls only care about height and face
90% of people are too fat so for most people it’s going to make a difference

Im 6'4 here is my pics
you just like a coping super stupid indian waste

Dating and style coaches are all like at least 30 years old dude. Go on tiktok and see what the prettyboys are wearing that all the girls simp over. (It's not tight ass skinny jeans and fitted tees)
I dont mean old dating coaches or copers like coach red pill and tiktok is not real life they can get away with that because they have great face and tiktok fame
Also watch TMF (teaching mens fashion) the dude in this video's new style advice. He is telling men to wear looser fitting clothing right now he is even doing it.
of course he will say that because it doesn't effect him as much because he is like over 6', is millionaire, already married with kid, and above average face
the average face average height average income normie will look bland and stumpy and unstylish wearing big baggy clothes

I dont mean old dating coaches or copers like coach red pill and tiktok is not real life they can get away with that because they have great face and tiktok fame

of course he will say that because it doesn't effect him as much because he is like over 6', is millionaire, already married with kid, and above average face
the average face average height average income normie will look bland and stumpy and unstylish wearing big baggy clothes
It's not "getting away with that" girls love their style specifically. It is a huge part of their appeal. Girls love the baggy jeans and baggy soft hoodie/vintage graphic tee look. None of them would look as good with boring tight skinny jeans and a tight tee shirt. You are coping dude.
Dude I am in southern california and a lot of MTN here stylemaxx with baggy jeans and baggy hoodies or loose vintage graphic tee with a necklace or something and then they get curtains for their hairstyle and it adds so much to their SMV. A normie will actually stand out and look aesthetic wearing these clothes whereas if they just wore generic plain tight clothes and had some clean cut haircut no girl would look their way at all. I know MTN who slay. In fact most of the dude that get bitches here are MTN or HTN because actual PSL chads are pretty rare.

Style 1
Style 2
Style 3
Style 4

Normies wearing clothes like this get way more female attention than some normie wearing boring fitted clothes. Stylemaxxing like this and hairmaxxing adds so much sex appeal to someone who otherwise would have none.

Fitted clothes style

Dudes who wear fitted clothes come off as a lot more boring and it will not help them ascend at all.

It's not "getting away with that" girls love their style specifically. It is a huge part of their appeal. Girls love the baggy jeans and baggy soft hoodie/vintage graphic tee look. None of them would look as good with boring tight skinny jeans and a tight tee shirt. You are coping dude.

Dude I am in southern california and a lot of MTN here stylemaxx with baggy jeans and baggy hoodies or loose vintage graphic tee with a necklace or something and then they get curtains for their hairstyle and it adds so much to their SMV. A normie will actually stand out and look aesthetic wearing these clothes whereas if they just wore generic plain tight clothes and had some clean cut haircut no girl would look their way at all. I know MTN who slay. In fact most of the dude that get bitches here are MTN or HTN because actual PSL chads are pretty rare.

View attachment 1833171View attachment 1833172View attachment 1833173View attachment 1833174

Normies wearing clothes like this get way more female attention than some normie wearing boring fitted clothes. Stylemaxxing like this and hairmaxxing adds so much sex appeal to someone who otherwise would have none.

View attachment 1833180

Dudes who wear fitted clothes come off as a lot more boring and it will not help them ascend at all.
whats your bodycount mate and how old you are? and wearing loose baggy clothes is like stupid to do as a avg height avg frame avg face person it make no biological sense. Why else when I go to the club I always see people in fitted clothing and tapered pants instead of loose baggy clothes it only appeal to niche set of women and its a fashion that will come and go
fit bodies and well fitted clothes are always going to work

Manlet > VERY tall > bodyshape > height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
whats your bodycount mate and how old you are? and wearing loose baggy clothes is like stupid to do as a avg height avg frame avg face person it make no biological sense. Why else when I go to the club I always see people in fitted clothing and tapered pants instead of loose baggy clothes it only appeal to niche set of women and its a fashion that will come and go
fit bodies and well fitted clothes are always going to work
Everyone who "slays" here in socal dresses with that aesthetic. Even dudes who are average height still wear these types of clothes. The baggy pants don't make people look shorter surprisingly.

I think skinny jeans actually make someone look shorter sometimes if they have thick thighs/thick legs from the gym and if you wear baggy or relaxed/loose jeans and you have thick legs then it will make your legs look longer. If you have really skinny bird legs then skinny jeans might make you look taller or the same height but they don't look good and aren't stylish.

It all depends on your location though because the skater/surfer aesthetic is popular here in southern california and it's not a niche preference here it's the mainstream one with my age range (teens to early 20s) I am 18 currently. After early 20s people usually become more sophisticated usually but they don't wear super tight stuff they will wear just relaxed jeans not super skinny or fitted.

Wearing clothes like the styles I showed above in my age range is a huge looksmax over here and that ontop of curtains makes MTN and above actually able to get girls here. And when I say baggy, they don't have to be super baggy but just try some relaxed jeans they're way more comfortable and if you get straight leg jeans they are a straight line all the way down and it elongates your physique more than any skinny jeans will. Skinny jeans hug your legs and the curves on them making you appear shorter while straight leg jeans will make your legs look long and straight.

Skinny jeans are out of style and boring unless you live in a really urban/ghetto area. Black people in certain areas like wearing the tighest jeans imaginable with blotchy acid wash and rips all over them but that just looks terrible imo and you should try to get out of the ghetto anyway if you live there.

View attachment 1833171View attachment 1833172View attachment 1833173View attachment 1833174

View attachment 1833180

Start at 5:10 and watch the experiment from start to finish and look at who she chooses at the end. Brutal, look at how surprised she was that she was wrong.

Blackpill at its finest :lul::lul:

edit: Fucking hell :lul::lul::lul::lul: look at 6:42 as well :lul::lul:
Images

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly

Don't listen to Alex Costa lmao he's like 30 that's not how you want to dress if you're in your teens or early 20s. TAILS also recommends baggy shirts they add size and are just more aesthetic.

Baggy shirts legit add size to the shoulders and make you look bigger. Slim fit shirts will make you look smaller because they make your shoulders look more narrow

Don't listen to Alex Costa lmao he's like 30 that's not how you want to dress if you're in your teens or early 20s. TAILS also recommends baggy shirts they add size and are just more aesthetic.
don't care how old he is he doesn't look old and he has like a hot girlfriend and has had more in the past
if you are someone who gymcels you don't want something that makes you look dyel you want to look muscular

tails is a basement dweller who bases his worldviews from tiktok videos

other valid dating coaches like fitxfearless also like recommend clothes that fit and hug you right
Baggy shirts legit add size to the shoulders and make you look bigger. Slim fit shirts will make you look smaller because they make your shoulders look more narrow
someone who is 6'4 like me can get away with it but its bad advice for someone who is short but gymcels because they will look short and dyel at the same time but if they wore fitted clothing he would still look short but at least muscular

@beachdude123 you don't like seem to understand how important it is to see how muscular you look

@beachdude123 you don't like seem to understand how important it is to see how muscular you look

It's not female gaze dude watch TAILS on youtube he knows the truth

this retard tails on youtube is telling people to buy baggy clothes cuz of muh tiktok he bases everything around tiktok i wish i could found out who this little faggot is and get him out of the basement for just a day.

• Love it
don't care how old he is he doesn't look old and he has like a hot girlfriend and has had more in the past
if you are someone who gymcels you don't want something that makes you look dyel you want to look muscular

tails is a basement dweller who bases his worldviews from tiktok videos

other valid dating coaches like fitxfearless also like recommend clothes that fit and hug you right

someone who is 6'4 like me can get away with it but its bad advice for someone who is short but gymcels because they will look short and dyel at the same time but if they wore fitted clothing he would still look short but at least muscular
I see it everyday I am 18 and nobody that pulls bitches here wears tight generic boring clothes. They wear vintage baggy looking clothes that are loose fitting. Wearing a tight shirt will make you look smaller. Just since you watched some older dude on youtube talk about his outdated sophisticated style doesn't mean that's female gaze. Also even short dudes wear baggy clothes here. It makes them look bigger overall. If they wore tight clothing (skinny jeans, tight fitted shirt) it would make them appear tiny asf because their mass isn't actually big and baggy clothing makes them bigger.

this retard tails on youtube is telling people to buy baggy clothes cuz of muh tiktok he bases everything around tiktok i wish i could found out who this little faggot is and get him out of the basement for just a day.
I see it everyday in gen z here in socal where everyone stylemaxxes. Everyone wears baggy clothes. Tight fitting clothes are generic and boring dude

I see it everyday in gen z here in socal where everyone stylemaxxes. Everyone wears baggy clothes. Tight fitting clothes are generic and boring dude
yeah because this faggots are all skinny with zero frame. And btw nice way to set urself apart from others, look like everyone else aka be an average gen z cuck

Why would a muscular lean pretty boy/chad wear shit like that? When he can wear slim fitted clothes and look amazing?

• +1
yeah because this faggots are all skinny with zero frame. And btw nice way to set urself apart from others, look like everyone else aka be an average gen z cuck

Why would a muscular lean pretty boy/chad wear shit like that? When he can wear slim fitted clothes and look amazing?
Because chads follow trends they are the ultimate normies. You will hear them listening to nigger mumble rap too. The thing is, wearing baggy clothes that look aesthetic doesn't make you look like everyone else because social outcasts and losers don't dress that way so if you dress that way you're kinda in the club and normies will respect you and girls will think you're attractive. Wearing baggy clothing sets you apart from losers who aren't with the new trends and aren't cool.

Slim fitted clothes don't look amazing dude. They just look boring. If you are lean and muscular and have wide shoulders then baggy clothing will look good. Baggy clothing might look bad if you are a roidcel ogre but all clothes look bad if you are a roidcel ogre because that physique isn't aesthetic.

Because chads follow trends they are the ultimate normies. You will hear them listening to nigger mumble rap too. The thing is, wearing baggy clothes that look aesthetic doesn't make you look like everyone else because social outcasts and losers don't dress that way so if you dress that way you're kinda in the club and normies will respect you and girls will think you're attractive. Wearing baggy clothing sets you apart from losers who aren't with the new trends and aren't cool.

Slim fitted clothes don't look amazing dude. They just look boring. If you are lean and muscular and have wide shoulders then baggy clothing will look good. Baggy clothing might look bad if you are a roidcel ogre but all clothes look bad if you are a roidcel ogre because that physique isn't aesthetic.
why do you have this stigma on your head that being a roidcel automaticaly mean ogre? Imo the biggest slayers are pretty boys with physique and lean.

And when you are in this category it doesnt matter what you wear. Everytihng looks good on you but why would you wear overly baggy clothes? Just seems retarded to me.

• +1
It's not female gaze dude watch TAILS on youtube he knows the truth
then why is like the only time I get looks and arms grabs when I wear fitted clothing instead of loose I look dyel in loose clothing I look big overall only because I am 6'4

and I don't need youtube videos because the research on humans is already out there I know what attracts women
and a guy with a gymcelled body wearing fitted clothing has a similar effect to a gym going girl who wears a crop top and leggings
this explains everything and whats your bodycount?
why would you wear overly baggy clothes? Just seems retarded to me.
dude he is just like falling for trends that come and go
but a gymcelled body wearing fitted clothing will always be appreciated by women

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
then why is like the only time I get looks and arms grabs when I wear fitted clothing instead of loose I look dyel in loose clothing I look big overall only because I am 6'4

and I don't need youtube videos because the research on humans is already out there I know what attracts women
and a guy with a gymcelled body wearing fitted clothing has a similar effect to a gym going girl who wears a crop top and leggings

but a gymcelled body wearing fitted clothing will always be appreciated by women
Same as the classically handsome type that beats the test of time.

Jfl at thinking curtains, wearing bagging clothes and looking like a faggot will be ever ideal.

You hit the nail in the head with this analogy:

Having muscle and being lean is still the best looksmaxx there is. And its the cheapest and more effective requires a lil bit of roiding for some guys and this is why its so good. 99% of guys are too much of a pussies to do whatever it takes.

• +1
why do you have this stigma on your head that being a roidcel automaticaly mean ogre? Imo the biggest slayers are pretty boys with physique and lean.

And when you are in this category it doesnt matter what you wear. Everytihng looks good on you but why would you wear overly baggy clothes? Just seems retarded to me.
roidcels don't look aesthetic. Even if some do it's certainly not necessary to have a roidcel physique. Just natural muscles and being lean is best

I am a chad so I don't need to worry much about physique but a little bit of muscle and being lean is ideal imo. I am not falling for trends because I have always worn baggy/loose clothing it looks much better. The trends just happen to align with what I wear right now. Your issue is you aren't considering fashion you are considering showing off your physique but it's not aesthetic. Girls in my age range like guys who wear aesthetic clothes.

Same as the classically handsome type that beats the test of time.

Jfl at thinking curtains, wearing bagging clothes and looking like a faggot will be ever ideal.
You are coping my guy this is female gaze shit. Just since you can't pull it off doesn't mean girls don't like it.
You hit the nail in the head with this analogy:

Having muscle and being lean is still the best looksmaxx there is. And its the cheapest and more effective requires a lil bit of roiding for some guys and this is why its so good. 99% of guys are too much of a pussies to do whatever it takes.
Muscle isn't that important. You just need to be lean and toned. You don't need much muscle at all to appeal to female gaze

You are coping my guy this is female gaze shit. Just since you can't pull it off doesn't mean girls don't like it.

Muscle isn't that important. You just need to be lean and toned. You don't need much muscle at all to appeal to female gaze
Can confirm, I've known a few Natty Chads.

roidcels don't look aesthetic. Even if some do it's certainly not necessary to have a roidcel physique. Just natural muscles and being lean is best
ur deluded as fuck you will look small as fuck as a natty when u lean down to 10%. Fuck outta here with ur dumb bullshit.

• +1