BONESMASH ED YESTERDAY.

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
I DONT SUGGEST BONESMASH ING AT ALL . DONT DO IT

Anyways, yesterday spent 2 hrs bonesmashing zygos and infra and surpa orbitals. Again I don't suggest doing it cuz u will go blind but am low inhib enough so I did it like a retard.

Results? The scar tissue made my zygos legitimatly look double or triple in size. Cheeks popping through. And hollow cheeks better than ever. That's just the scar tissue difference , like prob 1-2mm and I kid u not, I look like I ascended a whole 0.5 PSL.
I might continue doing it and report back for results.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kebab, Central Dogma, Deleted member 32669 and 1 other person
2 hours is cap cringe mf

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, kebab, FrankOcean and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Lazarusx, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
bonesmash ur dick and post result bro 🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist and promes
it wont work if u are asian u gotta be white or black they have the most test

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 32514
it wont work if u are asian u gotta be white or black they have the most test
Am north African. Scar tissue shown hella good results. So I hope if I keep doing it bones will grow the same way the tissue did

• +1
Reactions: ungewist

Anyways, yesterday spent 2 hrs bonesmashing zygos and infra and surpa orbitals. Again I don't suggest doing it cuz u will go blind but am low inhib enough so I did it like a retard.

Results? The scar tissue made my zygos legitimatly look double or triple in size. Cheeks popping through. And hollow cheeks better than ever. That's just the scar tissue difference , like prob 1-2mm and I kid u not, I look like I ascended a whole 0.5 PSL.
Bump

Am north African. Scar tissue shown hella good results. So I hope if I keep doing it bones will grow the same way the tissue did
north african is arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
why is smashing infras legit? @BrahminBoss

2 hours?!

north african is arab
I don't really know this topic but since I find it hard to believe that the arab invaders of the 7th century were able to replace the berber populations in Morroco and Algeria, I would say that you re wrong.

bonesmashing in class XDDDddd

You either have skin tears or you look like a botched filler patient. Either way you look unapproachable and deformed.

You either have skin tears or you look like a botched filler patient. Either way you look unapproachable and deformed.
I dont look like either, am gonna do it again today in german class