BONESMASH TO GET HUNTER EYES: FACTS OR COPE?

Arsene

Arsene

Crucify me thy infant
Saw that on tiktok a while ago, asked a guy in the comment section who did if he saw any changes: said it hurts like shit after a few days, eye area gets really blue/red from all the smashing but he saw minor changes, browridge got lower and bigger..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204-144927.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204-144927.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231204-144920.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204-144920.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 0
in theory bonesmashing would work but its going to give you asymmetries

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and Deleted member 21297
it works brah keep smashing your face with a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, 147, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
You get swelling and it acc lasts for some long time. Growing bones with it is complete bs but i saw some changes on me with it as well. Its just swelling tho.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, Abhorrence, MonoTBB and 1 other person
Cope jfl, ignore all of these "theory" cucks, i know for a fact none of them have read any of it, wolffs's law was discovered when a paitent had a tumour growing in their skull, causing bone's to deform,

now in the case of how wolff's law is applicable to looksmaxxing, you must understand that the bone is trained, but only in the way it functions, striking your leg bone, will make the bone to dense up, not grow out, the fact is that causing in ward pressure, in your case hammering, will not cause outward growth, in this case it would actually just cause it to go inwards, but the pressure is not even enough for anything to happen, braces have constant 24/7 pressure, the same way that jaw expanders utilize the bones natural expansion, via the suture.

Bone smashing doesn't train anything, chewing does, vitamins does aswell, and mewing, although its the natural position and should be trained when one is a child. Constant pressure will always be more powerful than occational traumas caused to the bone, which will cause swelling, giving the appearance of bone growth, eventually due to repeated trauma, the skin will get more resistant, and give the appearance of being bone, when it isn't.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaoo, redfacccee and BTS Junglegook
In the case of achieving hunter eyes, which is laughably ridicilous statement. It's the way the skin and the eye balls hangs to the skull eye area, in this scenario. If you actually knew how the bones work, even in the scenario that bonesmashing did grow bones, (which it doens't in the way you believe it does) it would be highly unpredictable and would most likely recess you by having random 1mm out pivots of your bone, again bone doens't grow in that way, and even if it did it would first

1. break quantum mechanics JFL: Inward pressure causing outward growth
2. The bone would be so weak that you could crumble it with your index finger, which is in the case of those who are unfortunate enough to get a tumour on their skeletal glands.

Cope jfl, ignore all of these "theory" cucks, i know for a fact none of them have read any of it, wolffs's law was discovered when a paitent had a tumour growing in their skull, causing bone's to deform,

now in the case of how wolff's law is applicable to looksmaxxing, you must understand that the bone is trained, but only in the way it functions, striking your leg bone, will make the bone to dense up, not grow out, the fact is that causing in ward pressure, in your case hammering, will not cause outward growth, in this case it would actually just cause it to go inwards, but the pressure is not even enough for anything to happen, braces have constant 24/7 pressure, the same way that jaw expanders utilize the bones natural expansion, via the suture.

Bone smashing doesn't train anything, chewing does, vitamins does aswell, and mewing, although its the natural position and should be trained when one is a child. Constant pressure will always be more powerful than occational traumas caused to the bone, which will cause swelling, giving the appearance of bone growth, eventually due to repeated trauma, the skin will get more resistant, and give the appearance of being bone, when it isn't.
What explains all the testimonials of hard bone grown from hardcore bonesmashers? I say this as a bonesmasher who went from prettyboy to ogre because of bonesmashing. Is all that bone literally just scar tissue? Im dead serious when I say I'm gonna get a ct scan and remove the bone i gained from bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
What explains all the testimonials of hard bone grown from hardcore bonesmashers? I say this as a bonesmasher who went from prettyboy to ogre because of bonesmashing. Is all that bone literally just scar tissue? Im dead serious when I say I'm gonna get a ct scan and remove the bone i gained from bonesmashing
You're not going to get jack shit bone jfl, If you even grew 1mm of bone, which is necessary to show difference, that would be a gigantic feat for the human kind, and if it were true, it would'nt be a basement secret of looksmaxxers, any doctor could develop a serious regiment utilizing wolffs law to cause bone growth and create literal psl gods, then again, its basement copes. And all of the huge testimonials don't have a single proof, cause the only thing thta would happen, which i seriously doubt a hammer could achieve, is make the bone more dense, not cause outward growth. training an arm and chewing is lightyears easier than bonesmashing, and i mean literal light years. I've yet to see a single proof.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy and BTS Junglegook
bonesmashing is a cope and turn you fucking disfigurement

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

• +1

• +1
You're not going to get jack shit bone jfl, If you even grew 1mm of bone, which is necessary to show difference, that would be a gigantic feat for the human kind, and if it were true, it would'nt be a basement secret of looksmaxxers, any doctor could develop a serious regiment utilizing wolffs law to cause bone growth and create literal psl gods, then again, its basement copes. And all of the huge testimonials don't have a single proof, cause the only thing thta would happen, which i seriously doubt a hammer could achieve, is make the bone more dense, not cause outward growth. training an arm and chewing is lightyears easier than bonesmashing, and i mean literal light years. I've yet to see a single proof.
Ive been trying to cope saying its my ogre genetics but I look back on pictures before and after bonesmashing and i swear my orbitals went from normal asian eyes to a deep ogre eye socket and my chin got rounded and protruding. It sounds retarded but just remember your body doesnt grow after puberty but your skull always grows, and wollfs law applies 100000x more to skull, like how mewing and mouthbreathing can literally deform skull shape but extreme forces on limbs etc wouldnt do a thing. im pretty sure @curlyheadjames morphed into ramirez because of bonesmashing, and the biggest supporters of bonesmashing seem to be the hardcore religious bonesmashers who actually went through the process.

Ive been trying to cope saying its my ogre genetics but I look back on pictures before and after bonesmashing and i swear my orbitals went from normal asian eyes to a deep ogre eye socket and my chin got rounded and protruding. It sounds retarded but just remember your body doesnt grow after puberty but your skull always grows, and wollfs law applies 100000x more to skull, like how mewing and mouthbreathing can literally deform skull shape but extreme forces on limbs etc wouldnt do a thing. im pretty sure @curlyheadjames morphed into ramirez because of bonesmashing, and the biggest supporters of bonesmashing seem to be the hardcore religious bonesmashers who actually went through the process.
Send your before and after pics in dms, also its totally your fault, you mentioned you were a prettyboy, pretty boys dont rapidly masculinize, they play to their strengths, and become more mature after 25, curly head james, is either frauding hardcore, and no bonesmashing doens't work like that, if our bones grew that hardcore we'd all look severely recessed, boxers would also have visible bone growth in ct scans, which they don't,

i stand by my statement, inward pressure still wouldnt cause outward growth, and you may believe it is
wollfs law applies 100000x more to skull
but it simply doens't, its nothing compared to constant pressure, normal tongue generates 40-80 pascals (pressure) And a punch 400 ( hammer) Constant is always easier than occationally hitting yourself, you'd have to hit yourself constantly to see any difference, and even then you'd just encounter a denser bone rather than any out growth.

• +1
Reactions: BTS Junglegook
Send your before and after pics in dms, also its totally your fault, you mentioned you were a prettyboy, pretty boys dont rapidly masculinize, they play to their strengths, and become more mature after 25, curly head james, is either frauding hardcore, and no bonesmashing doens't work like that, if our bones grew that hardcore we'd all look severely recessed, boxers would also have visible bone growth in ct scans, which they don't,

i stand by my statement, inward pressure still wouldnt cause outward growth, and you may believe it is

but it simply doens't, its nothing compared to constant pressure, normal tongue generates 40-80 pascals (pressure) And a punch 400 ( hammer) Constant is always easier than occationally hitting yourself, you'd have to hit yourself constantly to see any difference, and even then you'd just encounter a denser bone rather than any out growth.
How did i masculinise then? youre saying bonesmashing is legit or just scar tissue? honestly i look like such an outlier for my race and family and i think its due to bonesmashing.

gloves basically spread out the force over a huge area so theres no pressure, the bone doesnt ABSORB it the whole skull and neck and brain does.
theres more extreme ogre growth with mma fighters because the gloves are smaller and cause fractures more easily, so more impact to the bone.
young khabib, adrogenised but smooth orbital and zygos, regular high t looks
UFC-s-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-through-the-years_1755f731177_original-ratio.jpg

older khabib, bulbous zygos (very easy area to grow) and protruding orbital rims ogre

i

heres a footballer
american-football-jpeg.2283662

vs mma fighter
ufc-jpeg.2283657

notice the visible orbital rims every mma fighter has that creates visible borders to the eye sockets. that might be from the thin rim being smashed and causing sunken in eye sockets like me.
footballers despite also high t dont have it

And bonesmashing is constant as you said compared to boxing impacts. And you need recovery for the bone to grow. Honestly i was the most hardcore bonesmasher here cant wait to show before and afters.

How did i masculinise then? youre saying bonesmashing is legit or just scar tissue? honestly i look like such an outlier for my race and family and i think its due to bonesmashing.

gloves basically spread out the force over a huge area so theres no pressure, the bone doesnt ABSORB it the whole skull and neck and brain does.
theres more extreme ogre growth with mma fighters because the gloves are smaller and cause fractures more easily, so more impact to the bone.

older khabib, bulbous zygos (very easy area to grow) and protruding orbital rims ogre

i

heres a footballer

vs mma fighter
ufc-jpeg.2283657

notice the visible orbital rims every mma fighter has that creates visible borders to the eye sockets. that might be from the thin rim being smashed and causing sunken in eye sockets like me.

And bonesmashing is constant as you said compared to boxing impacts. And you need recovery for the bone to grow. Honestly i was the most hardcore bonesmasher here cant wait to show before and afters.
Im just going to skip the fact that last one is retarded asf, the fact that the footballer has darker skin could make me do the same conclusion that bonesmashing causes whiter skin, would be just as a legitimate conclusion as the ridicilous thing saying that bonesmashing causes any noticable bone growth

not to mention the inward stimulus would not cause outward growth

i too have bonesmashed, and my sister has noticed big differences in my zygos, but it was only tissue hardening

• +1
Reactions: BTS Junglegook
Im just going to skip the fact that last one is retarded asf, the fact that the footballer has darker skin could make me do the same conclusion that bonesmashing causes whiter skin, would be just as a legitimate conclusion as the ridicilous thing saying that bonesmashing causes any noticable bone growth

not to mention the inward stimulus would not cause outward growth

i too have bonesmashed, and my sister has noticed big differences in my zygos, but it was only tissue hardening
Did it affect the size? I think that might be the reason my brows look unaeshetic, Is there a way to reverse it like removing scar tissue underneath the skin?

Is thumbpulling also cope?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Is thumbpulling also cope?
thumbpulling could work, but it's just a highly inneffective and riskful thing to do, maxillary expansion could cost 500 bucks if you diy it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
thumbpulling could work, but it's just a highly inneffective and riskful thing to do, maxillary expansion could cost 500 bucks if you diy it
Would it be dangerous for undereyes ?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
The

Bone smashing doesn't train anything, chewing does, vitamins does aswell, and mewing, although its the natural position and should be trained when one is a child. Constant pressure will always be more powerful than occational traumas caused to the bone, which will cause swelling, giving the appearance of bone growth, eventually due to repeated trauma, the skin will get more resistant, and give the appearance of being bone, when it isn
Then how do ufc fighter get so much bobe

The

Then how do ufc fighter get so much bobe
Their face are just masculine, probably from injecting roids, or training, and you need big bones to sustain punches, so its more probable they ar egood at fighting by having a skull that absorbes punches well

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad

i

heres a footballer

vs mma fighter
ufc-jpeg.2283657

Forgot to mention them being lean, injecting roids and weight cutting.

Their face are just masculine, probably from injecting roids, or training, and you need big bones to sustain punches, so its more probable they ar egood at fighting by having a skull that absorbes punches well
@Youㅤ is what this guy saying legit i have been seeing u bonesmash on ur yt videos do you think bonesmashing still works