Bonesmashing works if shin conditioning does.

jordanbarrettjaw

jordanbarrettjaw

Non NT
Bonesmashing is the same thing as what muay thai fighters does to their shins. They create micro fractures to their legs in order to kick better. When muay thai masters repeatedly kick hard things they shins start to develop calcium deposits because of micro fractures. The same thing happens when you run a lot, the bones on your legs will get denser. As a result of the change in bones, the muscles surrounding will also increase in density.

I'm not sure if any muay thai masters have managed to get larger shins because of conditioning, but according to some they get "denser" and "harder". If you can increase bone density in shins you could do it in zygos too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Klaas Vaaker, Debetro and 1 other person
Bonesmashing is the same thing as what muay thai fighters does to their shins. They create micro fractures to their legs in order to kick better. When muay thai masters repeatedly kick hard things they shins start to develop calcium deposits because of micro fractures. The same thing happens when you run a lot, the bones on your legs will get denser. As a result of the change in bones, the muscles surrounding will also increase in density.
View attachment 3001704
I'm not sure if any muay thai masters have managed to get larger shins because of conditioning, but according to some they get "denser" and "harder". If you can increase bone density in shins you could do it in zygos too.
Their shins get stronger not larger.
+ you can’t hit your chin 500 times a day with the force muay thai fighters hit 100kg bags.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and eyebagcel
+ you can’t hit your chin 500 times a day with the force muay thai fighters hit 100kg bags.
They also use a stick on their shins. Just like in the picture.

Their shins get thicker and larger too but skull bones are weaker so you need less force for them to grow

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, framemoggerr and liberiangrimreaper
View attachment 3001704
first of all, they don't do this retardation on the pic, they hit the bag with their shins. and secondly, their bones don't grow larger, they increase in density. and in fact, how are u gonna ensure that ur bonesmashed regions are gonna look aesthetic? assuming it works

Their shins get thicker and larger too but skull bones are weaker so you need less force for them to grow
Their shins don’t stick out after getting large. They get stronger and more dense. The already existing bones get stronger they don’t build NEW bones.

You can’t hit your chin or cheekbone 500 times a day with the force they hit 100kg bags. You would die after the 30th hit.

first of all, they don't do this retardation on the pic, they hit the bag with their shins. and secondly, their bones don't grow larger, they increase in density. and in fact, how are u gonna ensure that ur bonesmashed regions are gonna look aesthetic? assuming it works
He’s a retard

You can’t hit your chin or cheekbone 500 times a day with the force they hit 100kg bags. You would die after the 30th hit.
Fucking retard we dont hit it with the same force, we use less force but a much much smaller surface area like a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and jordanbarrettjaw
Stupid retard, they do the stick too but very rarely if not at all because it makes the shin uneven and some parts of the bone get damaged more and grow more in thickness=> uneven bones. Bonesmashing works

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
View attachment 3001704
yeah, that's exactly why you should give yourself permanent nerve damage in your cheekbones

Fucking retard we dont hit it with the same force, we use less force but a much much smaller surface area like a hammer
Why would it work then if supposedly the only guys who get results do it with more force?

Bonesmashing is pseudo and bro science at its finest. The pre existing bones get stronger and denser they don’t create new bones.

Even if they did you wouldnt be able to make an aesthetic result

Stupid retard, they do the stick too but very rarely if not at all because it makes the shin uneven and some parts of the bone get damaged more and grow more in thickness=> uneven bones. Bonesmashing works
we’re you dropped on your head as a baby? You just contradicted yourself. Hitting it with a stick is the same as hitting it with a hammer. You can’t even make a good argument .

yeah, that's exactly why you should give yourself permanent nerve damage in your cheekbones
Yeah bro trust Sean Strickland hits his bones against steel frames and they get denser and stronger!! I’ll do the same with my skull!!

Yeah bro trust Sean Strickland hits his bones against steel frames and they get denser and stronger!! I’ll do the same with my skull!!
What should someone do to zygos if not smashing them? Acording to you

What should someone do to zygos if not smashing them? Acording to you
What’s this shit argument. Get surgery maybe. Explain why bonesmashing works without using the keywords “wolfs law” “microfractures” “calcium deposit”

you still didnt address devon larrats arm growth in LENGTH due to training only his one arm for years nigga

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and jordanbarrettjaw
you still didnt address devon larrats arm growth in LENGTH due to training only his one arm for years nigga

It’s a mirrored video with shit proportions. He doesn’t even measure it on the video.

we’re you dropped on your head as a baby? You just contradicted yourself. Hitting it with a stick is the same as hitting it with a hammer. You can’t even make a good argument .
retard hitting your face with a stick and a hammer and not the same because the hammer has much more mass therefore it can produce much more force
Also where did i contradict myself? I said if u hit ur shins with stick then you get results but theyre assymetrical

It’s a mirrored video with shit proportions. He doesn’t even measure it on the video.
he has no reason to lie and his one arm does clearly look longer and he mentions it didnt use to be like that before, and also sean stricklands shin growth due to mma, as u can see his shins are clearly so much fucking bigger than the normal shins and so his bones didnt become just denser it got BIGGER aswell and what about loox ascension he bonesmashed and roided, he fucking grew bones it became bigger not denser and also as the others said too much fucking anecdotal evidence against your schizo ramblings

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I'ts time :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and jordanbarrettjaw
you just proved that bonesmashing doesn't work for improving looks. chads look chad not because of bonemass, but because that bonemass looks aesthetic. You don't even always need to have large bones t be a chad, Mark Wahlberg e.g.

Even if shin conditioning doesnt work bonesmashing still creates ogre tier growth the same way skull grows past 18 and responds to mewing etc while body never grows

• +1
retard hitting your face with a stick and a hammer and not the same because the hammer has much more mass therefore it can produce much more force
Also where did i contradict myself? I said if u hit ur shins with stick then you get results but theyre assymetrical
Hitting your face with a stick is still retarded and Non-NT. + it still is random forces applied to random amounts of time.

Hitting your face with a stick is still retarded and Non-NT. + it still is random forces applied to random amounts of time.
You are starting to cope now

Even if shin conditioning doesnt work bonesmashing still creates ogre tier growth the same way skull grows past 18 and responds to mewing etc while body never grows
Shin conditioning works. It is “bonesmashing”. Thing is it creates STRONGER and DENSER bones but not BIGGER

You are starting to cope now
Explain how hitting your face with random amounts of force and random amounts of time will lead to aesthetic results without quoting wolfs law

you just proved that bonesmashing doesn't work for improving looks. chads look chad not because of bonemass, but because that bonemass looks aesthetic. You don't even always need to have large bones t be a chad, Mark Wahlberg e.g.
No you can bonesmash for looks for areas you lack bones in like lets say zygos for example and you do it just enough to have good bonemass but not too much

Shin conditioning works. It is “bonesmashing”. Thing is it creates STRONGER and DENSER bones but not BIGGER
It probably doesnt even create stronger bones, just kills the nerves so you can kick hard, longitudinal loads like running probably do more for the (density)

Explain how hitting your face with random amounts of force and random amounts of time will lead to aesthetic results without quoting wolfs law
Not random force=> as much force as your wrist flexion allows and set a consistent timer (will progressively increase the time by small increments)
Also you are fucking retarded because the reason bonesmashing works is wolfs law

No you can bonesmash for looks for areas you lack bones in like lets say zygos for example and you do it just enough to have good bonemass but not too much
yea, I think I'm boneless, need bonesmashing

Attachments

• video_2024-06-18_19-14-04.mp4
    934.4 KB
You can't bonesmash where there's no bone:feelshah:

• +1
It probably doesnt even create stronger bones, just kills the nerves so you can kick hard, longitudinal loads like running probably do more for the (density)

Sean strickland leg vs normal leg (he does shin conditioning for mma)

View attachment 3001764
Sean strickland leg vs normal leg (he does shin conditioning for mma)
Heterotopic ossification (HO) means bone grows in tissues where it typically wouldn't. These bone fragments are extraskeletal bone. They often form after an injury. But they may occur for no known reason.

• +1
Heterotopic ossification (HO) means bone grows in tissues where it typically wouldn't. These bone fragments are extraskeletal bone. They often form after an injury. But they may occur for no known reason.
Yes thats what bonesmashing is about. You create extraskeletal bone after injuring your face with a hammer

dude if you're a cutecel who looks 15 at the age of 25, it doesn't mean that other dudes look 35 @likenesss

Nigga shave that beard, get leaner, get a good hairstyle not the dog shit u have on ur head and fix your naso folds and you will ascend so hard
is your yapping session over?

Not random force=> as much force as your wrist flexion allows and set a consistent timer (will progressively increase the time by small increments)
Also you are fucking retarded because the reason bonesmashing works is wolfs law

It Doesn't Follow Wolff's Law​

Wolff's law requires controlled, cyclic loading along stress lines to thicken bone. Think targeted resistance exercise.

Bone smashing is sporadic, undirected trauma. There's no control over where microfractures and swelling occur. You can't reshape bone predictably like working out muscles.

Explain this if it follows Wolfs law then

Yeah bone smashing is cope

i looked lower clean shaven, stubble gave me more attention from women @likenesss

i looked lower clean shaven, stubble gave me more attention from women @likenesss
Cause you are fat so you need a stubble for better lower third

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and dolphlundgren
if you were a robust prettyboy, you wouldn't tell another robust prettyboy to shave off tbe beard
Robust prettyboy=>prettyboy with better bones than normal prettyboy. Beard isnt included at all in robust pboy