Botb is so ass

Timmy

Timmy

Sphinx
Jfl when ir doesnt have a single clavicular thread, none of orb’s pdo threads or pneumo’s new shit.

Instead its just mostly low effort posts on things that arent even about looksmaxxing. ‘What makes u look good:facial depth’ ‘its hard to look good w inward gonions’ woaaah so mych value!!!

Jfl at the state of the forum, smart way to gatekeep tho…

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cbd558, LancasteR, silencio and 5 others
Jfl when ir doesnt have a single clavicular thread, none of orb’s pdo threads or pneumo’s new shit.

Instead its just mostly low effort posts on things that arent even about looksmaxxing. ‘What makes u look good:facial depth’ ‘its hard to look good w inward gonions’ woaaah so mych value!!!

No reply over

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
continue bumping

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Timmy
It’s because you don’t understand any of it

This archive was made years ago

• +1
Reactions: nope, wsada, Clavicular and 1 other person
bro is on @Clavicular 's dick like crazy, u swallow or spit after you're done sucking him off @Timmy ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Costcosuperstore, silencio and 3 others

I agree it should be expanded but its good

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and wsada
The threads are good but more things should be added.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
He makes good threads.
I agree, he's also bringing in more traffic which is good imo, because even if only 1% of the people who join make a botb worthy thread then still, im tired of the gatekeeping and just wanna looksmaxx, this is also why i've stopped posting in off topic so much cuz its such a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Timmy