I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

It seems unlikely to me.
@RealSurgerymax
Does the gap formed during the modified obo heal or does it remain only connected by implants?
Of course it heals, otherwise these kinds of surgeries would be suicidal (your face's structural integrity would be compromised for the rest of your life and would fall apart at the first accidental heavy blow you receive).

The gap is filled first by a blood clot, then cartilaginous tissue, then immature woven bone, then mature lamellar bone (the transition to lamellar bone takes the longest, lasting many months)

The reason why you have swelling for 6+ months is because the body is bringing blood to the fracture sites to heal them.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Aero, NoPainNoChick and 1 other person
We need an update soon or are you waiting until the full year mark?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ducksoover, UZB_Strebl, IndraBC and 1 other person
Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking intercanthal-nasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

Wow how much did this cost?

@RealSurgerymax
Is it possible to fight and do some sports like boxing or mma after getting modified obo or trimax?Will the healed bone be as strong as before?

And the same question about implants .Can the titanium jaw/cheek/browridge implant withstand good shot?

Stats after surgery:
• 69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

LOL those first four points are literally my exact measurements but my midface is like 1.05-1.1 cuz it’s like ~63mm tall

Probably well improved looks assuming it doesn’t look uncanny

Too much ICD makes you look wierd depending on your PFL.

Obviously they can. But can you?
Ahhahhah
I am boxer so of cousre I can.
I understand that titanium will hold up, but will the bone hold up?Will the bone crack at the attachment points of the implant screws?

We need an update soon or are you waiting until the full year mark?
I’ve answered most questions on this thread, but I’ll probably make a separate one soon

• +1
Reactions: Zherko, Delissola, LongForgotten and 1 other person
Ahhahhah
I understand that titanium will hold up, but will the bone hold up?Will the bone crack at the attachment points of the implant screws?
As a kickboxer I wanna know the same. Imagine getting punched once and your eyes being lopsided

• +1
Reactions: Delissola
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LongForgotten
Hey @Ape101,

Is obo a good way to get an increase in canthal tilt too?
And if you only did the obo and skipped the implants, do you have an idea as to what that would have cost?

Cheers mate.

"you will never get OBO" mfs in SHAMBLES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, darkromantica, Miant Gimplants and 7 others
"you will never get OBO" mfs in SHAMBLES
He is only the second person in this space who has been confirmed to get OBO

99.99% of people who talk about OBO never get it and are mentally masturbating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, silencio, got.daim and 2 others
He is only the second person in this space who has been confirmed to get OBO

99.99% of people who talk about OBO never get it and are mentally masturbating
nah,i think many members of this forum really gonna get this surgery in 3-5 years.Especially it would become safer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, optimisticzoomer and Fairytale
nah,i think many members of this forum really gonna get this surgery in 3-5 years.Especially it would become safer
probably, but most people talking about it won't

most people who are even talking about softer surgeries don't d oit

Ahhahhah
the bone heals in the case of bimax, this is well known

as @longjohnmong once explained, you can even have the titanium screws and plates removed if you want, but almost no one bothers because it's unnecessary and you will obv get swollen for a while

as @longjohnmong once explained, you can even have the titanium screws and plates removed if you want, but almost no one bothers because it's unnecessary and you will obv get swollen for a while
But longjohn had the worst bimax result I've seen on .org in terms of being underwhelming so don't take advice from him.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel, fuse and incel194012940
But longjohn had the worst bimax result I've seen on .org in terms of being underwhelming so don't take advice from him.
i never took advice from him personally, but what he said there checks out

what does one thing have to do with the other lol?
DelonLover1999

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, DelonLover1999 and BrahminBoss

i have titanium screws in one of my legs, it feels gross, with physical exertion it get sore and croaky, and if it hits something wrong it clangs and hurts. It's a scam lol i'd get them removed ASAP and rest in bed for a month if my insurance covered it

your telling me you want a girl to touch your chin and feel a fuckin screw inside??? :lul::lul::lul: no lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, DelonLover1999 and n9wiff
i have titanium screws in one of my legs, it feels gross, with physical exertion it get sore and croaky, and if it hits something wrong it clangs and hurts. It's a scam lol i'd get them removed ASAP and rest in bed for a month if my insurance covered it

your telling me you want a girl to touch your chin and feel a fuckin screw inside??? :lul::lul::lul: no lmfao
can they feel it tho? The facial screws are so small

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
can they feel it tho? The facial screws are so small
i would guess maybe not with just a tap, but if they ran their finger across your jawline they would

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff

I havent asked anyone that had bimax but i would assume the screws are too small for this to make a diff

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Another case
The one with tripod and titanium implants.

All of this for some crumbles of pussy :Comfy:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, St.TikTokcel, poopoohead and 4 others
I dont understand for what tripod surgery is needed?It is for widening face or increasing pfl?As I understand it is also very invasive like orbital box osteotomy
PFL.

• +1
do you know where i can see some Giant surgery results.Somebody mention that is possible if i join to his zoom .Is there some more sources to see results

do you know where i can see some Giant surgery results.Somebody mention that is possible if i join to his zoom .Is there some more sources to see results
You can probably see them if consulting him.

• +1
Reactions: Delissola and Fairytale
I dont understand for what tripod surgery is needed?It is for widening face or increasing pfl?As I understand it is also very invasive like orbital box osteotomy
Far less invasive with guides and proper design.

For both and idk how much u can increase pfl with it.

• +1
You can probably see them if consulting him.
I have read just now about bone resorbtion after setting implant.I have thought that titanium implant in contrary gonna make bone more dense and stronger,but it turned out not to be .So if i get cheekbone ,jaw and chin implants then after a while if i have to remove these implants thus i got my face recessed?Do you know it there are any ways to prevent this?

Tell him to send his postop.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Here you go, faggot:

Aaa

But I guess my surgeon should have given me a jaw transplant, right? Or maybe rotated my jaw to the point that I have a reverse smile?

@HarrierDuBois is another retard who think maxfacs create faces from scratch

Here you go, faggot:

View attachment 2968743

View attachment 2968745

But I guess my surgeon should have given me a jaw transplant, right? Or maybe rotated my jaw to the point that I have a reverse smile?

@HarrierDuBois is another retard who think maxfacs create faces from scratch
I'm also as recessed as you are but I'll have model jaw, damn you should have gone to Pagnoni.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Far less invasive with guides and proper design.

For both and idk how much u can increase pfl with it.
Giant write about it.He said that depends on specific case.In general pfl can be elongated on 3mm.that is actually lifefuel.But during tripod surgery G mention that he is gonna set some bone graft on the sides of orbitall wall to push eyes further apart to increase medial canthus exposion.For that reason it seems to me very invasive bc if surgeon have to do something with orbital wall then they may accidentally damage some nerve responsible for vision.Most likely, I may not fully understand what happens in such surgeries сorrect me if i am wrong :unsure:

Can't say anything when you went to a noname, seriously you put yourself in this position.
Lol at thinking a bunch of 14 year olds giving their money to a used car salesman make him "name" surgeon. Maybe you'll get a sweet 1mm bimax like misc001

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, fuse and optimisticzoomer
Lol at thinking a bunch of 14 year olds giving their money to a used car salesman make him "name" surgeon. Maybe you'll get a sweet 1mm bimax like misc001
Or a model chin like surgeryenjoyer, what happens when you actually plan with someone competent.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pakicel, poopoohead and optimisticzoomer