Both of my parents are having a shouting match between themselves and my sister in her bedroom for her racist behaviour recently while I'm watching YT

They are both threatening to distance themselves from her, give more attention to me, and are offering her the option to get out of our house and never come back if she wants to continue her way of life and fucking around. They said she can continue renting a house with friends at university and get a job in her uni town

finally some action

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@deathdiss

good good....smack that lil nigga

I understand the identity crises but shit it out of hand and she needs a good beating

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
good good....smack that lil nigga

I understand the identity crises but shit it out of hand and she needs a good beating
I need to hear what my sister will say to me tomorrow.

They are still talking in her room.

I need to hear what my sister will say to me tomorrow.

They are still talking in her room.

bro cant u audio record what's going on?

• +1
What do you mean by outwardly hating?
I didn't need anyone to tell me not to marry or date a white woman. Them, and mixed whites who lean heavily towards their white side, aren't to be trusted with their degenerate behaviour.
Outwardly hating as in instead of trying to fit in by assimilating you rejected your white heritage and embraced the ethnic side unlike your sister who rejected her ethnic side, society in the west is inherently white so your outwardly hating.

• +1
Instagram and tiktok too. She seems to have a preference for those tiktok looking white prettyboys
@LightSkinNoob I wonder if this is why my sister is self hating.

Outwardly hating as in instead of trying to fit in by assimilating you rejected your white heritage and embraced the ethnic side unlike your sister who rejected her ethnic side, society in the west is inherently white so your outwardly hating.
Sometimes she doesn't get me because our views are polar opposites

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@LightSkinNoob I wonder if this is why my sister is self hating.
Western media plays a role, she probably saw some ethnic kids getting outcasted as a child and that ingrained in her head if she wanted to be accepted by the tribe (society) she’d have to be white, for women it’s a survival instinct cause if they aren’t accepted by the tribe they’re raped and murdered.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Western media plays a role, she probably saw some ethnic kids getting outcasted as a child and that ingrained in her head if she wanted to be accepted by the tribe (society) she’d have to be white, for women it’s a survival instinct cause if they aren’t accepted by the tribe they’re raped and murdered.
It's not because of lookism (all women prefer white men)?

This is so retarded if it's true tbh. As long as your decent looking plus lightskin-ish, white people will accept you even if you are ethnic in my experience.

My sister is lightskin and doesn't look really curry at all and she's only ever had mostly white friends, with a few blacks here and there. The only other brown people she's been friends with are the pakis at mosque my family use to go to. She only ever started wearing hijab and being "muslimi" after she graduated highschool and went to college. Before that she was never that religiously muslim and it literally felt like I had a white girl for a sister, I mean that's how she acted. :lul::lul::lul:

Your sister is literally retarded and self hating for absolutely no reason :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: she looks european already, she didn't have to larp as being fully white to be accepted lmfao :lul::lul::lul: I don't know why she felt the need to. She could've just been western in the way she acted and it would've been fine. She didn't have lie about her origins :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. My sister never had to.

I repeat, In my experience as long as you have a good pheno and you are lightskin you'll be accepted by whites. Which is why I was always ostracized by whites because I have brown skin and curry features like terrible eye area and coarse curly hair. (South Indian) :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and 1 other person
It's not because of lookism (all women prefer white men)?
I doubt all women prefer white men, lookism is also a social construct to an extent (albeit a not so great one), she sees white features as valuable to survival because of her child hoof experiences (social construct) so she’ll seek them out in partners.

This is so retarded if it's true tbh. As long as your decent looking plus lightskin-ish, white people will accept you even if you are ethnic in my experience.

My sister is lightskin and doesn't look really curry at all and she's only ever had mostly white friends, with a few blacks here and there. The only other brown people she's been friends with are the pakis at mosque my family use to go to. She only ever started wearing hijab and being "muslimi" after she graduated highschool and went to college. Before that she was never that religiously muslim and it literally felt like I had a white girl for a sister, I mean that's how she acted. :lul::lul::lul:

Your sister is literally retarded and self hating for absolutely no reason :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: she looks european already, she didn't have to larp as being fully white to be accepted lmfao :lul::lul::lul: I don't know why she felt the need to. She could've just been western in the way she acted and it would've been fine. She didn't have lie about her origins :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. My sister never had to.

I repeat, In my experience as look have a good pheno and you are lightskin you'll be accepted by whites. Which is why I was always ostracized by whites because I have brown skin and curry features like terrible eye area and coarse curly hair. (South Indian) :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

yeah u look like this tbh

that pic looks so fly i might make it my PFP

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
are offering her the option to get out of our house and never come back if she wants to continue her way of life and fucking around. They said she can continue renting a house with friends at university and get a job in her uni town
You think that’s what she’ll choose?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and incel194012940

I repeat, In my experience as look have a good pheno and you are lightskin you'll be accepted by whites. Which is why I was always ostracized by whites because I have brown skin and curry features like terrible eye area and coarse curly hair. (South Indian) :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
My sister is even more northern European looking than me, who leans more med. All her white friends accepted her but her greatest mistake was to LARP as white. Her own racism was what costed her her friends.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Your dad would flip out if he found out she sucked 2 guys off as well. Does your mum know?
NEXT WE NEED A THREAD ABOUT U TELLING UR DAD ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER WHORING :lul::feelshehe:

My sister is even more northern European looking than me, who leans more med. All her white friends accepted her but her greatest mistake was to LARP as white. Her own racism was what costed her her friends.
Why couldn't she just say she was mixed :forcedsmile:?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Holy shit. She just dropped her dating history after dad kept pushing for it. She said "I've dated three guys but it didn't work out". Dad asked her for the race of these men and she said "all white"

Then, mum brought up something about culture clashes and what they wanted her to be and how she went against their wishes
@Bakin donuts 🍩

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
ethnic dad yelled at her, now she's going to run away to live with a white person. Your mother must be so ashamed tbh
You should have blackmailed your sister into having sex with you or you would tell her racist behavior to the mom and dad

• Ugh..
Reactions: closedplatecel
Larps.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, StrangerDanger and EasternRightWinger15

when you build your foundation on lies you have to keep inserting more lies until it crumbles down.

I have a feeling even the Quran teaches this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and CFW432
Instagram and tiktok too. She seems to have a preference for those tiktok looking white prettyboys
prettyboy pilled again

@Baldingman1998 are you seeing this shit man? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, currylightskin and enchanted_elixir
It's all good.

"(Xangsane's real name) did a DNA test and it may surprise you but he's a quarter Saudi Arabian, and so are you"

She's having a meltdown right now
Not going to lie, you're putting your sister on suicide watch, literally. I barely care about her mental health tragically but if you give a fuck, you should've known this was a bad idea.

ofc they'd be pissed off lol, i bet your sister is crying. Or she simply doesn't care and is thinking of white guy dick
She’s thinking of how a white man will please her chubby little cunt once all is said and done

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, ballskin and FailedNormieManlet
brutal but this is only going to push her further away probably. She's a lost cause bhai
Serves her dad right for racemixing. Mongrels always choose a side when you have a mutt child expect this to happen, if I have a mongrel son or daughter I won’t GAF what side they choose as I am prepared for it.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, ballskin, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Serves her dad right for racemixing. Mongrels always choose a side when you have a mutt child expect this to happen, if I have a mongrel son or daughter I won’t GAF what side they choose as I am prepared for it.

Cope white> everything.

Just raised your children to be proud of both sides of their ancestry tbh.

Clearly this nigga lives in a white graham cracker house where only a white way of living is cherished (not that i have anything against that tbh, white>everything). But his parents still raised their children to only be concerned with their white DNA.

Cope white> everything.

Clearly this nigga lives in a white graham cracker house where only a white way of living is cherished (not that i have anything against that tbh, white>everything). But his parents still raised their children to only be concerned with their white DNA.

Being proud of both ancestry doesn’t work with mutts they have to pick a side usually, very very very few mutts are happy being “mutts” they want to be one Race I live in an area surrounded by mullatos and hapas. It’s selfish to have a mixed kid my mates (black and Arab who have impregnated white girls) know my views on this yet cos I’m incel their response is “yeah well come back when you get a gf” like that disproves my point

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Cope white> everything.

No. In my household we don't eat white food, we lean more towards my dad's side and we observe Islam. It is only my sister that wants to be white. I've stopped looking for white validation since I was 12.

Being proud of both ancestry doesn’t work with mutts they have to pick a side usually, very very very few mutts are happy being “mutts” they want to be one Race I live in an area surrounded by mullatos and hapas. It’s selfish to have a mixed kid my mates (black and Arab who have impregnated white girls) know my views on this yet cos I’m incel their response is “yeah well come back when you get a gf” like that disproves my point
No. In my household we don't eat white food, we lean more towards my dad's side and we observe Islam. It is only my sister that wants to be white. I've stopped looking for white validation since I was 12.

Cope white> everything.

I chose my ethnic side over my white side

Not going to lie, you're putting your sister on suicide watch, literally. I barely care about her mental health tragically but if you give a fuck, you should've known this was a bad idea.
It came about when I asked this forum to ask my mum questions as she was next to me and I brought up Looksmax.

prettyboy pilled again
She once said "she wishes there were more arab boys that looked like me but all the ones she meets are brown and unattractive"

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, CFW432 and Deleted member 17791
You ironically prove my point, you lean far more to ethnic side you don’t even wanna date your European side which your mother is… let that SINK IN YOUR MUM THE WOMAN SO BIRTHED YOU IS WHITE AND YOU WOULDNT DATE A WHITE WOMAN. You have already chosen your side (arab)

Your sister is the opposite she has chosen the European side @FailedNormieManlet @CFW432 see what I mean this is why I feel bad for my black and Arab friends with white baby mothers as I know when these mongrels become teens they will chose a side :feelsbadman:. I myself am mixed heritage so I know what it’s like to n extent luckily I’m not mixed race so it’s not as bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, HerpDerpson, Xangsane and 1 other person
She once said "she wishes there were more arab boys that looked like me but all the ones she meets are brown and unattractive"
So how will you try to get her to stop being racist?

• +1
@Xangsane stupid site didn’t tag u so yeah
You ironically prove my point, you lean far more to ethnic side you don’t even wanna date your European side which your mother is… let that SINK IN YOUR MUM THE WOMAN SO BIRTHED YOU IS WHITE AND YOU WOULDNT DATE A WHITE WOMAN. You have already chosen your side (arab)

Your sister is the opposite she has chosen the European side @FailedNormieManlet @CFW432 see what I mean this is why I feel bad for my black and Arab friends with white baby mothers as I know when these mongrels become teens they will chose a side :feelsbadman:. I myself am mixed heritage so I know what it’s like to n extent luckily I’m not mixed race so it’s not as bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791

I had to choose between white and khoisan and I chose khoisan:feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I had to choose between white and khoisan and I chose khoisan:feelsautistic:
They are subhumans, the Bantu mogg them brutally tbh. How are you part Khoi when your Aussie? Did your parents come from
Namibia/South Africa?

They are subhumans, the Bantu mogg them brutally tbh. How are you part Khoi when your Aussie? Did your parents come from
Namibia/South Africa?
yes, parents are africans.

Keep coping, Khoisan have gigantic zygos. My mid face is just bellow Barrett tier and my mom is at his level.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
So how will you try to get her to stop being racist?
I'm gonna lecture her on colourism, colonialism and racism by bringing out examples of what she did and talking about how badly white colonialists walking about town in their bonnets used to treat non whites working hard back in the day.

There are so many reasons why I won't date white women, or mixed women who lean very heavily towards their white side. They won't respect where I came from, my religion, they wouldn't want me to continue my ways, cook the food I like for me or my children or expect me to whitewash the meals, would force me to change my ways for her, they age quickly and most importantly abode all they temd to be extremely degenerate. My habits of not drinking smoking or taking drugs won't fit in with theirs since white people LOVE to drink

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin, closedplatecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
@closedplatecel

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
I'm gonna lecture her on colourism, colonialism and racism by bringing out examples of what she did and talking about how badly white colonialists walking about town in their bonnets used to treat non whites working hard back in the day.

There are so many reasons why I won't date white women, or mixed women who lean very heavily towards their white side. They won't respect where I came from, my religion, they wouldn't want me to continue my ways, cook the food I like for me or my children or expect me to whitewash the meals, would force me to change my ways for her, they age quickly and most importantly abode all they temd to be extremely degenerate. My habits of not drinking smoking or taking drugs won't fit in with theirs since white people LOVE to drink
Hmm, I'll ignore that age like shit comment just this once.

• +1
It's like in a movie when the villain gets his comeuppance at the end. :lul:

• JFL