Boyos, time to drop the mega NUKEDPILL

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
OK, so as you know most of us are trying to looksmax JFL.

However we need to figure out who can looksmax, by how much and with what.

For example I want to know what surgeries will ascend people by the most psl and that's most widely available for all basement dwellers. We're turning into a generic incel forum when we were originally the incels with a plan to looksmax at least. Since all the good people left its kinda shit so I want to start hyping us all up I want to make a thread that gets pinned so we can all find out looksmax potential. So we'll start in the comments we'll find generic lefort results, implant results, nose job results, eye area result and others and we'll make it do as soon as you join you can figire what your top psl will be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, diggbicc and shakmax
greycel
dn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel and Lev Peshkov
not even a letter pussi

• +1
  • Ugh..
Screenshot 20200510 160422
Screenshot 20200510 160444

MLF3. How much ascension?
greycel
dn
Does it look like I asked ugly ass nigga subhuman. Just fucking rope! Noone asked you to be alive!
Screenshot 20200510 160647

Chin wing. How much psl gain is that on average?
Screenshot 20200510 160823
Screenshot 20200510 160907

Average nose job. Gains?

Last edited:
View attachment 399918View attachment 399919

MLF3. How much ascension?

Does it look like I asked ugly ass nigga subhuman. Just fucking rope! Noone asked you to be alive!
View attachment 399922
Chin wing. How much psl gain is that on average?
View attachment 399923View attachment 399924

Average nose job. Gains?
Not a big difference irl but picture wise youll ascend 0.5 psl
Im not really here to looksmax cause i know what i need to fo in order to ascend, i need to get to a low bf% mew so i can get a better hyoid bone and get my shitty hair fixed

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Screenshot 20200510 161411
Screenshot 20200510 161427

Eppley jaw implants
Not a big difference irl but picture wise youll ascend 0.5 psl
Im not really here to looksmax cause i know what i need to fo in order to ascend, i need to get to a low bf% mew so i can get a better hyoid bone and get my shitty hair fixed
Cool, so which is 0.5 psl?
Screenshot 20200510 162323

Infraorbital rim implants.
Screenshot 20200510 162216

Brow implant to get deep set eyes
Screenshot 20200510 162659

How much ascension from eye area alone?

Last edited:
  • +1
Screenshot 20200510 162928

Cheekbone filler/implants. OK add up the total psl gains you made. I counted 2.5

Everyone can ascend to a different extent, it’s not always set in stone cos (though it is very rare) surgeries can be botched

• +1
Didn't even have to look at the name to know that this was a greycel post

• +1
  • JFL
Everyone can ascend to a different extent, it’s not always set in stone cos (though it is very rare) surgeries can be botched
Good point I'm trying to figure out an average ascent value
Almost not a greycel calm down big man
Actually 3.5 sorry
Good point I'm trying to figure out an average ascent value

Almost not a greycel calm down big man

Actually 3.5 sorry
0.5 for the whole eye area, 0.5 for the nose, 1 for lefort, 0.5 for chin wing, 0.5 for jaw implant and 0.5 for cheekbones are we agreeing with this?

Last edited:
  • +1
I’d say if a person gets multiple surgeries many can ascend 2 PSL
OK I'm gonna make a running average. 3.5+2= 2.25 average psl gain so far
The last guy ascended from low tier normie to mid tier, not a fan of the brow implant tho i feel like its really hard for it to look real from the side as shown in the first brow implant picture
That's a good point. I think he went way Iver the top and had it too high making it look like a retard. But it hunk lower and smaller might work positvely as you need to have deep set eyes

Last edited:
View attachment 399957

Cheekbone filler/implants. OK add up the total psl gains you made. I counted 2.5
Those look great tbh best one so far but again irl not much of a difference she went from high tier normie to stacylite but if this is done to someone with no cheekbones it could ascend him/her quite well
I’d say if a person gets multiple surgeries many can ascend 2 PSL
I agree maybe even 2.5

• +1
Those look great tbh best one so far but again irl not much of a difference she went from high tier normie to stacylite but if this is done to someone with no cheekbones it could ascend him/her quite well

I agree maybe even 2.5
Good point. It's only ascend bonelesscels lmao. Tbh though even fraction psl can boost looks and confidence

• +1
Reactions: Nisse

I agree maybe even 2.5
OK running total now is 2.375
Your a greycel stfu it's only funny if you have a color but this weeb nigga didn't understand that JFL rope already

Good point. It's only ascend bonelesscels lmao. Tbh though even fraction psl can boost looks and confidence
Cosmetic surgeries i support the most are buccal fat removals and nose jobs because no one can tell that youve had something done and they arent dangerous

Cosmetic surgeries i support the most are buccal fat removals and nose jobs because no one can tell that youve had something done and they arent dangerous
Tbh if you get the aesthetics right with implants and fillers you can ascend easy without t people knowing. It's when you get dumb shit done like lips and massive fucking cheekbones and weird looking jaw implants. Also I think the skeletal osteotomy surgery's can bring a big change becuase it's skeletal moving and that won't look unnatural ever because your genetic blueprint > human implants

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Just fix your worst failo to get a higher boost in psl

• +1
Tbh if you get the aesthetics right with implants and fillers you can ascend easy without t people knowing. It's when you get dumb shit done like lips and massive fucking cheekbones and weird looking jaw implants. Also I think the skeletal osteotomy surgery's can bring a big change becuase it's skeletal moving and that won't look unnatural ever because your genetic blueprint > human implants
Yeah whwn someona has got lips done its so fucking obvious foids with fake lips look disgusting

• +1
Yeah whwn someona has got lips done its so fucking obvious foids with fake lips look disgusting
Ik I don't even find it a gain. Its like - 2 PSL

• Woah
Yes that theory is legit, brb gonna make the noose 😳
JFL, good advice tho tbh. So basically we all need high level leforts for out boneless faces? Implants if you cant get lefort as well I guess d

Life is gay. Why do girls get chins like that while boys are born as effeminate recessed weaklings?

Sth seriously went wrong in evolution lol
Idk. I think it has something to do with the hormones in our foods
Anyone else got an estimate?

Last edited: