Brendio is the incel GOD. all hail BrendioEEE the supreme gentleman and leader of the incels!

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Ok @BrendioEEE so heres the deal. I feel like i should give you some amazing feedback on your content because what i just witnessed was probably the greatest thing i have seen in my whole life. Seriously from start to finish i was engaged and intrigued by your latest video. I love your titles and everything about your videos so good job. I also make vids but now i feel bad coz your vids are like 1000 times better than anything i have ever produced. I am now going to be one of your biggest fans and i look foward to commenting on more vids you produce. Also i know that i am asking alot of you but since im your #1 fan would you mind helping me out by subbing and watching my latest video link is here. because i want to know how to make content that is as good as yours and i want to know what im doing wrong and how your videos are soo much better than mine. So yeh if you could sub and give me some pointers i would appreciate it. Again thanks and im sooo excited for your next video!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, MissLexotan6MG, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, AlwaysHaveQuestions, bugeye and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, MissLexotan6MG, .👽. and 1 other person
omg i love you so much thank you for replying! i didnt think you'd ever respond to me hahaha you're so funny lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, AlwaysHaveQuestions, MugzLePew and 1 other person
omg i love you so much thank you for replying! i didnt think you'd ever respond to me hahaha you're so funny lol

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dorado, Deleted member 3828, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Death

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

brendio uee

Brendio has the most status here, so he automatically mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and MugzLePew
@GripMaxxing thoughts

146065DD F8A0 403A 8505 ED79E8F7116A

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE I made this thread so if you ever go ER you look like a cult leader worshipped by the incels

BrendioE is cute (no homo)