Brow ridge too massive for eye check

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So basically today my eye surgeon wanted to check my eyes with an device which needs to be very close to the eyeball. Turns out he couldn't get it close enough to the eye surface because my eyes are so deeply set an my massive, protruding, low hanging browridge blocked the device so he couldn't use it.

He said that happens very rarely, usually just a few times per year.

Over for you if you don't have an acromegaly tier brow ridge that makes you look like a neanderthal.

C44260d4a7fbcf37367d00dd505ab7c0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, never_lucky, theanonymousone and 3 others
mirin son. Basically natural sunglasses

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
I feel like I'll suffer from this in the future :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
The other guy in the pic was most definitely a Chad in his prime, but he still is getting death-mogged by this neanderthal-looking guy because of size. Height pill destroyed me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
The other guy in the pic was most definitely a Chad in his prime, but he still is getting death-mogged by this neanderthal-looking guy because of size. Height pill destroyed me.
In modern world foids would choose the chad guy 100% of the time, right guy looks like an ugly ogre, but in wood ages the bigger guy would kill the better looking guy and would get everything.

In modern world foids would choose the chad guy 100% of the time, right guy looks like an ugly ogre, but in wood ages the bigger guy would kill the better looking guy and would get everything.
in wood ages the bigger guy would starve

• Hmm...
Reactions: mortis
Everyone in picless threads has a gorilla brow ridge, a huge horse cock, IQ of >150 is 6'5+ and 5% body fat

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mateusz74, never_lucky and 2 others
Everyone in picless threads has a gorilla brow ridge, a huge horse cock, IQ of >150 is 6'5+ and 5% body fat
You forgot "atleast a 7/10"