Browns mixed with white should only inherit the caucasian skull instead of the white skin

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
For example, some Mulattas can look pretty good with a caucasian skull even if they are not that light skinned. I believe almost every ethnicity can look better with a caucasian skull even if they have dark skin.

Now, when seeing Latinas for example with fair skin and a strong latino pheno and with the typical recessed chin look sort of uncanny for me. Blacks too but most of them inherit part of the white skull so they don't look uncanny. This applies to most races.

When seeing white girls from behind I expect them to look like the typical white girl, but they end up having a pheno totally different from what I expected the moment I see their faces.

Imagine you are dark skinned and you are about to be upgraded. Would you rather have fair skin or caucasian skull?
BS?

• +1
Reactions: zura
can you shut up nigga?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Baban and Abhorrence
For example, some Mulattas can look pretty good with a caucasian skull even if they are not that light skinned. I believe almost every ethnicity can look better with a caucasian skull even if they have dark skin.

Now, when seeing Latinas for example with fair skin and a strong latino pheno and with the typical recessed chin look sort of uncanny for me. Blacks too but most of them inherit part of the white skull so they don't look uncanny. This applies to most races.

When seeing white girls from behind I expect them to look like the typical white girl, but they end up having a pheno totally different from what I expected the moment I see their faces.

Imagine you are dark skinned and you are about to be upgraded. Would you rather have fair skin or caucasian skull?
BS?
Very interesting
Definitely caucasian skull with ethnic skin
You get better coloring in most cases and it give that exotism without having the undesirable Features

• +1
Reactions: zura