BRUTAL vegan/carnivore wars mogging

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague

13:30

Vegan boogan mogging little carnivore curry infront of his girlfriend until the curry's 7ft+ gigachad come in the picture then the boogan starts to act nicely and his girlfriend get wet cranking her neck up

read the first comment even bluepilled cucks cant cope anymore

JFL not being wide frame large skull 7ft
s5YixDz.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StressShady, SHARK and 2 others
Yea look at them being mean and angry at the curry but start mumbling the second the tall chad speaks to them

how can you even cope not being 7ft wide frame large skull chad?
s5YixDz.gif

7ft+ super wideframe + robust large skull+ good coloring + norwood -1

how is this EVEN FAIR ?!

YOU CANT COPE I'TS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, dogtown, Autist and 3 others
Best way of coping is shooting vegans and then eating them for dinner

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and The Dude Abides
Vegans piss me off how they lie about nutrition for there cult. It's obvious we humans are omnivores but they wont get off there high horse.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5875
someone subscribe to sv3rige patreon and let me see his stuff there :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I'm not a a vegan, but this anti vegan movement is stupid.

Sure, being vegan is not healthy, but so is eating like the average american citizen.
Why do people start caring about health now?
Who cares if plants don't contain enough vitamin if the grains, alcohol etc. you're consuming hurt your health far more.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wool and Autist
Also the comments are brutal

The vegan is always referred to as the "roider", but the tall guy is only referred to as the "tall guy".
The tall guy has big muscles too, they are as thick as on the vegan guy in fact. But the tall guy looks far more proportionate so no one even thinks that he is muscular at all.

Reminds me of this video:

Lmao people in the comments are writing "And he doesn't even really lift or is on juice, he looks like he merely keeps himself in shape"

That guy (Olive Richters) had 20" arms... People from the fitness community know that height has almost no influence on how thick your muscles are (the likelyhood of smaller muscle circumference increases the shorter you are tho, the same with skull size, had size etc.)
but normies don't know that.
They don't know that Oliver Richters has put just as much effort into getting 20" arms as any other guy with 20" arms.

Brutal, if I have 20" arms I will be an "overcompensating roider" but a tall guy with 20" arms is someone who "values his body and keeps himself fit without destroying hmself in the gym".

That's why it's important to have a big, intimmidating skull, because then you can pull off almost any bodyshape at any height without looking like a tryhard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and androidcel
Holy shit. This was one of the most satisfying videos I've seen. I'd love to see the carnivore guy and sv3rige get beaten up tbh.
Carnivores are more annoying than vegans.
They are stupid subhuman psychopaths.

DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
brutal mogger

I'm not a a vegan, but this anti vegan movement is stupid.

Sure, being vegan is not healthy, but so is eating like the average american citizen.
Why do people start caring about health now?
Who cares if plants don't contain enough vitamin if the grains, alcohol etc. you're consuming hurt your health far more.
veganism is a psyop to make people into dehumanized infertile new age retards

sv3rige is a weird freak but him eating raw meat in front of dumbfuck soy brained retards is hilarious and i support it 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5875
JFL @ that buff buzzcut guy's voice tho, looked intimidating and dom asf but the moment I heard his voice I was:

laugh jordan GIF

brutal voice pill

Mirin

JFL him mirin gigachad's cock

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back