Buccal Fat Removal Cons?

malignant

malignant

I've determined my fat distribution is utter shit. I'm around 12% bf with chubby squeezable cheeks, and a good amount of submental fat as well. Is buccal fat removal the best option to get rid of this, and are there any downsides like it looking shit tier with age? also heard about coolsculpting but im not sure if that can be done with cheek fat

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Acnno
you are gonna look like absolute shit if you dont have good bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, middayshowers, Deleted member 5912 and 6 others
bumpo

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and malignant
you are not 12% body fat, you are probably 17%. there is no accurate way to measure BF%, so lose some more weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, middayshowers, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Seen your body; you're not 12%, you're like 15-17%, trust me, cut down a bit more and hope to God that you have good bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, joeveniro, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
You’ll probably age like pure shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5912, CursedOne and 1 other person
you shouldn't need it with correct diet and debloat methods , if you still dont see your bones they must be bird small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and RoundHouse
you shouldn't need it with correct diet and debloat methods , if you still dont see your bones they must be bird small
Eh, some people have huge buccal fat pads, the size doesn't change with diet.
Im like 16-18% range rn, see the outlines of abs but not full abs.

A good few hours into my waterfast so far ngl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1680, malignant and 1 other person

Attachments

• 0AB62F71-CAD7-4CD1-B828-59FC6B0C3FE7.jpeg
    0AB62F71-CAD7-4CD1-B828-59FC6B0C3FE7.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 144
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
Seen your body; you're not 12%, you're like 15-17%, trust me, cut down a bit more and hope to God that you have good bones.
Teracope look at the pic I posted above

• JFL
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Yea I’ve heard others say that about buccal fat removal, but why tho
Because without fatpads you'll get those extremely sunken cheeks old people get.
Also, nigga you natty or not.

ngl that physique looks quite "chicken broccoli and ricey" if you catch my drift 😏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and malignant
Because without fatpads you'll get those extremely sunken cheeks old people get.
Also, nigga you natty or not.

ngl that physique looks quite "chicken broccoli and ricey" if you catch my drift 😏
Ah ok, yes i am natty

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6873 and malignant
wtf post routine. shaking up protein drink and putting on gym clothes as you type it bro.
I just do a basic push pull legs program bro
Tbh everyone does the same shit but no one gets the same results
Just follow a PPL you find online for beginner/intermediate, rest is genetics

• So Sad
Tbh based on your photo, you don’t look like your face is pudgy or whatever. Looks kinda chiseled already ngl. Also I think the cons of buccal fat removal surgery are overblown. From the research I’ve done, it seems the #1 complaint most people have is that it barely makes a difference to their appearance

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 6873
Tbh based on your photo, you don’t look like your face is pudgy or whatever. Looks kinda chiseled already ngl. Also I think the cons of buccal fat removal surgery are overblown. From the research I’ve done, it seems the #1 complaint most people have is that it barely makes a difference to their appearance
wouldnt facial lipo be an alternative?

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Damn but when I grab my cheeks it feels like there’s a decent amount of fat under the skin, I want hollow cheeks

Damn his result looks a bit extreme tbh
Do they take out the actual fat pads so you can’t hold fat anymore, or do they just remove a bit of fat?
In most cases they remove the entire fat pad.
Since reducing if usually creates assymetry.

@RecessedPrettyboy has gotten buccal fat removal quite recently

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and malignant
wouldnt facial lipo be an alternative?
facial lipo is only done in fat ass patients. even then they could just get lean instead of getting lipo jfl
no doctor would ever do lipo on your cheeks if youre not fat as fuck lol
when you are low bf your subcutaneous fat tissue is very thin. if youre still chubby at low bf then the buccal fat pad is the problem. because it can be very resistant to diet in some people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and malignant
@RecessedPrettyboy tell us your storie boye, gonna get buccal fet removal soon and i want to hear the results

• +1
Reactions: malignant and RecessedPrettyboy
from what ive seen on google images and some instagram pics this shit is hype bro ngl and not even really expensive as well

• +1
facial lipo is only done in fat ass patients. even then they could just get lean instead of getting lipo jfl
when you are low bf your subcutaneous fat tissue is very thin. if youre still chubby at low bf then the buccal fat pad is the problem. because it can be very resistant to diet in some people
Very true.
For now i''ll just stick with dieting, im peak skinnyfat rn at like 17% bf.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
a friend of mine is like really fucking lean and even tho he has really low BF he still got huge ass cheeks, as if he was obese.
weird af

• +1
a friend of mine is like really fucking lean and even tho he has really low BF he still got huge ass cheeks, as if he was obese.
weird af
That’s exactly why some guys need buffalo fat removal the fat just won’t go away

• +1
jfl everyone saying you will look like shit if you dont have good bones or you will age like shit is coping hard.
none of it is true
first you dont need "good bones" to do buccal fat removal. removing tissue in your cheeks is not exclusive to people with good bones. also if you define good bones as forward zygos you are wrong too because opry has like no cheekbone projection but still has hollow cheeks.

if you do buccal fat removal you will age the same way as someone with very little buccal fat will. in fact a lot of people dont even have buccal fat pads at all or they are super small. take sean opry for example, he clearly has 0 buccal fat and is aging just fine.

buccal fat can be super resistant to diet and not change at all if you go low bf. some people must get it removed to see hollowness in their cheek area because they are simply stuck with the amount of buccal fat they genetically have.

I took an ultrasound to measure the tissue in my cheeks at 18-20% bf. My subcutaneous fat thickness was only 0.30cm at the cheeks which the surgeon said it was the thinnest he had ever seen and keep in mind I was at 18% bf JFL. that means if I didnt have buccal fat I would already have hollow cheeks at 18% bf.

at 18-20% bf I had the same cheeks as 11-12%. and at 18% I had very thin subcutaneous fat on my cheeks already. which meant the only thing that kept me from getting hollow cheeks was the fucking 8ml of buccal fat I had in my cheeks.

also I wouldnt recommend going to 12% bodyfat, its fucking stressful as fuck and say bye bye to your sex drive tbh.

just take an ultrasound tbh.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6873
jfl everyone saying you will look like shit if you dont have good bones or you will age like shit is coping hard.
none of it is true
first you dont need "good bones" to do buccal fat removal. removing tissue in your cheeks is not exclusive to people with good bones. also if you define good bones as forward zygos you are wrong too because opry has like no cheekbone projection but still has hollow cheeks.

if you do buccal fat removal you will age the same way as someone with very little buccal fat will. in fact a lot of people dont even have buccal fat pads at all or they are super small. take sean opry for example, he clearly has 0 buccal fat and is aging just fine.

buccal fat can be super resistant to diet and not change at all if you go low bf. some people must get it removed to see hollowness in their cheek area because they are simply stuck with the amount of buccal fat they genetically have.

I took an ultrasound to measure the tissue in my cheeks at 18-20% bf. My subcutaneous fat thickness was only 0.30cm at the cheeks which the surgeon said it was the thinnest he had ever seen and keep in mind I was at 18% bf JFL. that means if I didnt have buccal fat I would already have hollow cheeks at 18% bf.

at 18-20% bf I had the same cheeks as 11-12%. and at 18% I had very thin subcutaneous fat on my cheeks already. which meant the only thing that kept me from getting hollow cheeks was the fucking 8ml of buccal fat I had in my cheeks.

also I wouldnt recommend going to 12% bodyfat, its fucking stressful as fuck and say bye bye to your sex drive tbh.

just take an ultrasound tbh.
I mean as soon as you're done cutting to 12% and eat at whatever you maintenance is then your sexdrive will come back tbh, besidse that gigachad post ngl

• +1
I mean as soon as you're done cutting to 12% and eat at whatever you maintenance is then your sexdrive will come back tbh, besidse that gigachad post ngl
thanks but idk even when I was done cutting I never felt the same way I did before at higher bf. thats just my experience tho so who knows how it will be for others lol

• +1
thanks but idk even when I was done cutting I never felt the same way I did before at higher bf. thats just my experience tho so who knows how it will be for others lol
Yeah im in a cut rn and it fucken sucks sex drive wise.
Also i heard there is some way to gauge how much buccal fat you have with your fingers, is that true or just utter bullshit?

• +1
Yeah im in a cut rn and it fucken sucks sex drive wise.
Also i heard there is some way to gauge how much buccal fat you have with your fingers, is that true or just utter bullshit?
not possible lol. you would also grab subcutaneous fat when doing that. its only possible with ultrasound

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 6873
Bro you look good as fuck. How long you been lifting? Don’t get buccal fat removal, your face already looks fine and it’ll naturally decrease with age anyways. Every buccal fat removal either looks unnoticeable or gives a fake/gay look.

• +1
Bro you look good as fuck. How long you been lifting? Don’t get buccal fat removal, your face already looks fine and it’ll naturally decrease with age anyways. Every buccal fat removal either looks unnoticeable or gives a fake/gay look.
8 months

That’s honestly the best 8 months progress I’ve ever seen natty, good job. What are your bench/squat/deadlift maxes?

• +1
That’s honestly the best 8 months progress I’ve ever seen natty, good job. What are your bench/squat/deadlift maxes?
most of my training it did at home cuz of quarantine, i dont have a proper setup for squats/deadlifts or enough weight to max on bench. I did a weighted dip 5x5 with 90 lb tho recently

I stand corrected, you’re defs around the 12% range, over obly seen that photo of you next to Dave hitting that ab pose, mustn’t have been half natty lighting