Deleted member 47099

Calorie counter
ED15627C CB76 4B8B B1E8 8CD4A52B541C
0D5E5048 52DA 4382 9569 3C0DC2352ABE

Juiceheads skip 90% of the process

It’s fucking insane how much pain and soreness I have to get thru

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mewton and polishcel
Eliminate soreness via urine, bpc 157 and cold showers. Not that hard bro. Lebron James has been an athlete longer than you've been alive.

You can
It just takes like a decade of solid work

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and 5.5psl
Yeah I’m autistic because I don’t want to risk health problems. Every non-roider who has good genetics which makes him pack on a lot more muscle is more autistic than someone who is on gear and struggles.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Yeah I’m autistic because I don’t want to risk health problems. Every non-roider who has good genetics which makes him pack on a lot more muscle than a roider who struggles is autistic instead
Most ppl don’t have good genetic kys

• +1
Reactions: muslim. and Mewton
Most ppl don’t have good genetic kys
Sym, when did I say all of them do? All I’m saying is give it a good 2 years basal line to see some potential then you should be ready to hop it. Most fags start straight away without having experience to lifting

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
View attachment 2517864View attachment 2517866
Juiceheads skip 90% of the process

It’s fucking insane how much pain and soreness I have to get thru
paying money, getting acne, going bald, fucking up your liver and your collagen with the chance of being sterile just to look muscular for a few years and losing most of the progress when you go off cycle<<natty lifting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, RoyaleWithCheese, Mewton and 1 other person
You think steroids make it where lifting isn’t painful or makes you sore?

Also what are you complaining about? Just take fucking steroids then. You want a bunch of incels to placate you because you’re upset you’re too high inhib to roid?

paying money, getting acne, going bald, fucking up your liver and your collagen with the chance of being sterile just to look muscular for a few years and losing most of the progress when you go off cycle<<natty lifting
Nah this is the type of retarded shit that people who’ve never used steroids like to spout because their knowledge of them comes from stereotypes.

1. Steroids are cheap as shit, probably the cheapest drug.

2. OP already has acne and needs accutane if he wants good skin anyway

3. Hepatotoxicity from steroids only comes from abusing orals without liver support and even then it’s super exaggerated

4. You retain the majority of muscle mass you put on from steroids, you just lose the excess glycogen and intramuscular water retention. Regardless this is a shit argument anyway and can be applied to a lot of aspects in life.

They do fuck with collagen and hair, though. Which is why anyone who uses steroids should stay away from DHT derivitives(this is what’s responsible for those negative aspects) and use a 5AR inhibitor.

Steroids can be a great tool for looksmaxxing if you use them properly.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 6128 and 5.5psl
Nah this is the type of retarded shit that people who’ve never used steroids like to spout because their knowledge of them comes from stereotypes.

3. Hepatotoxicity from steroids only comes from abusing orals without liver support and even then it’s super exaggerated

4. You retain the majority of muscle mass you put on from steroids, you just lose the excess glycogen and intramuscular water retention. Regardless this is a shit argument anyway and can be applied to a lot of aspects in life.

They do fuck with collagen and hair, though. Which is why anyone who uses steroids should stay away from DHT derivitives(this is what’s responsible for those negative aspects) and use a 5AR inhibitor.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE LESS HARMFUL THAN DRINKING ALCOHOL , SMOKING CIGS OR WEED
I HAVE SEEN ALCOHOL ADDICTS LIVE MISERABLE LIFES WHEREAS TREN MAXXERS ARE SEEN WITH SLUTS TO FUCK.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 6128
Eliminate soreness via urine, bpc 157 and cold showers. Not that hard bro. Lebron James has been an athlete longer than you've been alive.
Isn't bpc 157 for injuries?

So if your clavicles are generally classified as narrow, would you use some steroids to lengthen the bone, or would you pursue natty methods to lengthen the bone (even though steroid may produce greater results)?

That’s when you abuse

ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE LESS HARMFUL THAN DRINKING ALCOHOL , SMOKING CIGS OR WEED
I HAVE SEEN ALCOHOL ADDICTS LIVE MISERABLE LIFES WHEREAS TREN MAXXERS ARE SEEN WITH SLUTS TO FUCK.
The only physique you need is similar to vinnie hackers and that should be attainable natty. If u need roids its over ngl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Something brutal is guys with dogshit genetics who hop on roids

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
The only physique you need is similar to vinnie hackers and that should be attainable natty. If u need roids its over ngl
Nah if ur black you need roids

Because lebron is roiding lol

Looking big in a shirt is crazy rare though, also with a ton of muscle it’s way easier to be lean.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49926

Everyone has to decide on their own if it's worth it to use that shit. Most of the time when I see a guy doing PEDs amateurishly he ends up looking or functioning worse, like the steroids are rotting his fucking brain away. I've seen some bodybuilders (not some fucking modern gigantic ninja turtles) go off cycle and stop training for a month and they look like naturals, meanwhile what you gain w/o gear tends to last really long after stopping training if you are moving like a normal person. Plus you need to have a lot of knowledge to not fuck yourself up, like you said. Even after PCT your test and sperm count are going to be low for even a year, a lot of people wouldn't like to be entirely dependent on a drug. I would just stick to peptides instead.

Last edited:
Everyone has to decide on their own if it's worth it to use that shit. Most of the time when I see a guy doing PEDs amateurishly he ends up looking or functioning worse, like the steroids are rotting his fucking brain away. I've seen some bodybuilders (not some fucking modern gigantic ninja turtles) go off cycle and stop training for a month and they look like naturals, meanwhile what you gain w/o gear tends to last really long after stopping training if you are moving like a normal person. Plus you need to have a lot of knowledge to not fuck yourself up, like you said. Even after PCT your test and sperm count are going to be low for even a year, a lot of people wouldn't like to be entirely dependent on a drug. I would just stick to peptides instead.
every other day there's more research coming out about x peptide antagonising a pathway we didn't know it could and causing some fucked cascade of horrible effects

17m. I have been 8 months in the gym and have a 23 inch bideltoid and wide back and wide ribcage my doctor thought I was taking roids because of how big I was. Get mogged subhuman

17m. I have been 8 months in the gym and have a 23 inch bideltoid and wide back and wide ribcage my doctor thought I was taking roids because of how big I was. Get mogged subhuman
No one cares young faggot

The gym is for autistic people, natty or not.

Autists love repetition and doing the same thing all day, day after day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47099
if u wanna be natty u gotta be patient

Genetics. Some of us have an easy time building strength and muscle others barely make any progress.