Bullshitting to get free braces?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Faurk. Decided to call the dentist and make an appointment since I want braces. Teeth are aligned well enough that I don't need them but still don't look good. Since I'm poor I have a medical card and the government will pay for shit that's not cosmetic. How the balls do I convince the dentist I need braces? Would he notice if I faked an overbite? Can I say my pallet is too narrow and uncomfortable? That i accidendly bite my cheek when i chew? Any bullshit excuse and ideas that could work would be appriciated

Faurk. Decided to call the dentist and make an appointment since I want braces. Teeth are aligned well enough that I don't need them but still don't look good. Since I'm poor I have a medical card and the government will pay for shit that's not cosmetic. How the balls do I convince the dentist I need braces? Would he notice if I faked an overbite? Can I say my pallet is too narrow and uncomfortable? That i accidendly bite my cheek when i chew? Any bullshit excuse and ideas that could work would be appriciated
say you will kys if you don't get it, because you got bullied for years, and now you have self esteem issues. 10000% this will work bro. Mental health = physical health in 2019.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Stare, Pendejo and 3 others
say you will kys if you don't get it, because you got bullied for years, and now you have self esteem issues. 10000% this will work bro. Mental health = physical health in 2019.
Haha I love this response. I didn't even think of trying to talk about mental health issues. This is deffinely on the table
Good chance I'll just end up getting a free therapist and no braces though

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Haha I love this response. I didn't even think of trying to talk about mental health issues. This is deffinely on the table
nah bro, say you had therapy, you spoke to childline and your old school for therapy, say that the bullies said they were sorry but that it just won't go away. every time you look in the mirror you wish you never existed

be careful not to put yourself in some mental ward and share fate of some lookism users

be careful not to put yourself in some mental ward and share fate of some lookism users
Did this actually happen to anyone here??

Also does anyone have any other ideas?
Or any reasons why some of the ideas just won't work?

bro they won't do that, say that you are fine, but you have low self esteem from all the years and that therapy won't work, tell them you feel like an incel - basically say you are rejected from everything in society

I did that brace thing when I was 15. I had a slight Overbite but told the doctor how I couldnt close my mouth properly and how difficult it was to breathe and to talk etc. And they gave me a expensive ass brace. Whole treatment was bout 20k $ and governmnet insurance paid it

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I did that brace thing when I was 15. I had a slight Overbite but told the doctor how I couldnt close my mouth properly and how difficult it was to breathe and to talk etc. And they gave me a expensive ass brace. Whole treatment was bout 20k $ and governmnet insurance paid it
That's fantastic.Did you fake closing your mouth arseways or just say it wasn't closed right? Hard to speak/breath in what way?
Did you exaggerate the overbite?

That's fantastic.Did you fake closing your mouth arseways or just say it wasn't closed right? Hard to speak/breath in what way?
Did you exaggerate the overbite?
Look ma little nigglet. U got to plan this very carefully. If ur statements contradict onselfs it could lead u to serious consequences. Don't
exaggerate.

Since I0m not a dentist and since I don't know how u teeth is looking I can't say much. Bu I would suggest to search for flawsin ur teeth that could be paid from insurance and exagerate them.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Festrunk
Where are you from ? How old ? Which class bite ? Maloclussion ?
I did get one from healthcare here in Germany and luckily started before I turned 18, so the healthcare paid it

And now I could possibly approach SARPE and eventually also a BiMax, because I started the treatment as a child JFL

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Pendejo
Where are you from ? How old ? Which class bite ? Maloclussion ?
I did get one from healthcare here in Germany and luckily started before I turned 18, so the healthcare paid it

And now I could possibly approach SARPE and eventually also a BiMax, because I started the treatment as a child JFL
Ireland, 18 (bone age of 14 last I checked) i do actually have a slight underbite but I think it's normal? And yeah i think maloclussion it's also only slight though.

The user MVP from lookism.net is in a mental ward

The user MVP from lookism.net is in a mental ward
Was he in there before he came on loomism though?
Or did the blackpill hit him just a little too hard?

Ireland, 18 (bone age of 14 last I checked) i do actually have a slight underbite but I think it's normal? And yeah i think maloclussion it's also only slight though.
18 may be too old. Ask your healthcare or try some palate expanders from the mewfags, takes a bit longer, but it is the same.
I wish I hadnt done the extractions

Was he in there before he came on loomism though?
Or did the blackpill hit him just a little too hard?
I think he was already mentally ill but he is in there after lookism i believe.

He was active since 2015 on lookism but since 2018-2019 we began to hear about the mental ward

braces make you look worse, unless you are ofc deformed

how many people ive seen become bloated bobbleheads after braces ive lost count, all the top male models have crooked teeth jfl