BWC IS LAW IN 2020. OVER FOR BBC

COLTON

COLTON

6'3" (191cm), 7PSL, 250lbs 12% bf, GIGAMOGGER BWC
BWC > BBC.

Over if you're not BWC in 2020 ded srs.

BWC (especially tall or goodlooking BWC) Have the highest SMV in 2020 and the history of the world.

BBC isn't even real anyways. JFL @ u for believing jew propaganda. Most nigs have below 5 inch dicks and get mogged into oblivion by my 8" X 6" BWC.

All the dick statistics are fake. Whites have the biggest cocks.

BWC IS LAW IN 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, MissLexotan6MG, goat2x and 15 others
No its just big cock in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ItsOver.com, BradAniston and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, goat2x, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
No one cares stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, TheChosenChad, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
BIG CURRY COCK IS THE LAW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2205, turkproducer and 13 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and COLTON
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, penis3, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Everything you said apart from most blacks having cocks less than 5 inches is true, but we dont care. everyone already knows tall good looking white guys are top of the tree. So shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
On the first of July of 2021 (Around nine months from now), I will be posting my 2 year update on looksmaxxing and what puberty has done to me and how my body has grown (I stopped dyeing my hair brunette now, and no more retarded uneven shaved head)

...and while I don’t think that BWC (white Chad) always mogs BBC (Tyrone), I have never really seen anyone one the entire internet, let alone a black guy with a bigger cock than mine. So yea, at least in third world countries, Latino America to be specific, BWC generally is legit.

But surely there’s a MegaElephantBBC somewhere on earth bigger than every BWC ever? The stereotype must hold at least a bit of truth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6723
Bump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
If this isn't a @Colvin76 alt im not curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, BradAniston, 6485b025t and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 10104
You can dick fraud by being skinny. Girls don't know true dick size like dudes. So dick fraud by being a skeleton

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 6403
You can dick fraud by being skinny. Girls don't know true dick size like dudes. So dick fraud by being a skeleton
Don't need to dick fraud with 8" X 6" BWC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 10104
Don't need to dick fraud with 8" X 6" BWC
Yes but you can make it look even bigger by lankletmaxxing. Why do you think foids say skinny men have bigger dicks? It's not cuz skinny men have bigger penises it is because it looks bigger on their frame and women are dumb and don't know measurements

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
On the first of July of 2021 (Around nine months from now), I will be posting my 2 year update on looksmaxxing and what puberty has done to me and how my body has grown (I stopped dyeing my hair brunette now, and no more retarded uneven shaved head)

...and while I don’t think that BWC (white Chad) always mogs BBC (Tyrone), I have never really seen anyone one the entire internet, let alone a black guy with a bigger cock than mine. So yea, at least in third world countries, Latino America to be specific, BWC generally is legit.

But surely there’s a MegaElephantBBC somewhere on earth bigger than every BWC ever? The stereotype must hold at least a bit of truth
BWC always mogs

• +1
Yes but you can make it look even bigger by lankletmaxxing. Why do you think foids say skinny men have bigger dicks? It's not cuz skinny men have bigger penises it is because it looks bigger on their frame and women are dumb and don't know measurements
I have a ripped 6 pack at 250lbs/114kgs, 10-12% bf. Wasting away into a skeleton will not make my BWC bigger.

• +1
I have a ripped 6 pack at 250lbs/114kgs, 10-12% bf. Wasting away into a skeleton will not make my BWC bigger.
I have 7 pack due to massive pimple concentration above my abdomen due to high t and mogger genetics

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and COLTON
bump

• +1
Reactions: COLTON
BWC > BBC.

Over if you're not BWC in 2020 ded srs.

BWC (especially tall or goodlooking BWC) Have the highest SMV in 2020 and the history of the world.

BBC isn't even real anyways. JFL @ u for believing jew propaganda. Most nigs have below 5 inch dicks and get mogged into oblivion by my 8" X 6" BWC.

All the dick statistics are fake. Whites have the biggest cocks.

BWC IS LAW IN 2020
In what world do white people have a big cock

the mental backflips in this thread are amazing bro🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

Keep coping. BWC mogs
Over for bbc11

• +1

i get told white men have big cocks all the time by ethnic women not even lying

it's a stereotype held outside of the west

dont get cocky just because jews decided to give a big dick stereotype halo to blacks you idiot blackcel

they giveth and they can taketh away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and COLTON
Lol ur still larping don’t feed this nigga attention

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Cope if this were true BBC pill wouldn’t be fucking 400 years old BBC Pill has been around before slavery even began in America

German women were stereotyped to rather have black men than whitenen has sex partners

• Hmm...
Cope if this were true BBC pill wouldn’t be fucking 400 years old BBC Pill has been around before slavery even began in America
Its all fake. Niggers made up the BBCpill to help themselves but they can't keep lying forever.

Whites are actually the ones with the biggest cocks

• +1

German women were stereotyped to rather have black men than whitenen has sex partners

cope you read that one time and think it applies to all white women

typical black iq

• +1
blackcels seething

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 10104
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 10104
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7776 and COLTON
So why does the other study say 4 cm difference this one says less than 1 cm? Coping blackcels dickcel

Lol the last one is actually legitimate. The other one is just a response to the shitposting.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
i get told white men have big cocks all the time by ethnic women not even lying

it's a stereotype held outside of the west

dont get cocky just because jews decided to give a big dick stereotype halo to blacks you idiot blackcel

they giveth and they can taketh away
brutal. but cope jews dont actually do business outside of america