Caging at people lowball rating me at HTN

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator

Im gonna be one of the only forumers to hit 6.5 psl and im top percentile physique and height.

Im literally just here for entertainment but thanks!

And JFL at the subhumans lowballing Htn rates, what an utter disgrace to PSL. They will send pics of me out of prime condition in the gym bloated on dbol to prove a point. Im literally chad/chadlite when i go out and take lasix.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, baburam, Gengar and 50 others
you are a frauding ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy, Saint Casanova, normie_joe and 31 others
Screenshot 20240929 184608 Chrome
isn't this you ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LimaDummy, HarrierDuBois, gods lonely man and 83 others
you are a frauding ltn
This was a retarded thread tbh but im somewhat serious. Jfl that people think im barely above average and not top percentile looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, NZb6Air, billymidnight and 2 others
Borderline MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, HighLtn, greywind and 7 others
You’ve been following @Gaygymmaxx ’s heterochromia guide?
IMG 2088

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, looksmaxxing223, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
Whatever makes you happy buddy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo and Clavicular
Average looking guy on roids

buds awake at 3 am

go to sleep bro bro

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and wishIwasSalludon
not 6.5 until u fix that wide ahh nose

rn ur probably atleast 5.5-6 tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dominicoon
6.5 psl is Chris Hemsworth-Henry Cavill tier imo which is extremely rare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Phxx, greywind and 11 others
Capped at HTN
Squinting makes you look angry and increases your autism as the videogame sounds plays in the back

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, greywind, 88PSLinAgartha and 6 others

Im gonna be one of the only forumers to hit 6.5 psl and im top percentile physique and height.

Im literally just here for entertainment but thanks!

And JFL at the subhumans lowballing Htn rates, what an utter disgrace to PSL. They will send pics of me out of prime condition in the gym bloated on dbol to prove a point. Im literally chad/chadlite when i go out and take lasix.

Htn is valid for you. Sorry lad. Perhaps even mtn

All that jewish plastic in your face has left you with a bloated dome

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, greywind, JustABadDream and 4 others
Realistically your at most low chadlite and that’s on a good day.

Get down to 8% bf then we’ll see what you look like, how tf are we meant to glaze you if you’re always on fucking roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cellmax, NZb6Air, BoredPrince and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, greywind, Melly and 6 others
not 6.5 until u fix that wide ahh nose

rn ur probably atleast 5.5-6 tho
For me a guy in that range would Jeremy Fragrance. Textbook chadlite

Textbook psl 6 chad

Gigachad psl 6+

I don't rate based on individual features or facial landmarks tbh. I do overall face. Agree with ratings? @NoReedemingFeature @psychomandible @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, carouselenjoyer, MikeMew'sBitch and 15 others
Chris Hemsworth is at least 1.5 PSL below Cavill
Yes I think cavill looks better too but in some pics hemsworth looks really look good tbh.

Cavill is more consistently GL

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, reptiles, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Why do you care how you get voted in here?

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, greywind, watah and 1 other person
Face - upper end of average AKA HTN.

Height - I read your other post where you said you're 6'2 AKA also average .

Frame - I don't know your frame but it's less important than face & height anyway. It looks average on your TikTok where you're constantly spreading your lats.

So basically everything is average, but you think because you gymcel so hard and highjacked PSL for clout amongst normies you deserve to be a god of this shit? :feelskek:

Diagnosis - Another narcy white boy with entirely average genetics who saw blackpill/looksmaxx :soy: content on their TikTok fyp in 2024 and now thinks they are one of the icons of human beauty

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Schizomogger, iloveboobs, raleqtambrobret and 14 others
Mtn is still good. You have appeal so the rating don’t matter

• +1
Reactions: greywind and PsychoH
Is PFL and ESR is too bad to be anything above 5.5 PSL Aditionally his mouth and Philtrum is too bad as well. I think 5 PSL is appropriate. He is a SMV maxxed HTN.
See this is why I think rating based on individual features and flaws like this is retarded because looksmaxxers place too much or too little importance to different features. Psl 5 would mean he is around the same ballpark as these users

When Hemsworth clearly looks 10x better. Before psl u wouldn't even consider those things you mentioned to be flaws on his face only on this forum would you see people caring about these little things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, greywind, Dominicoon and 1 other person
See this is why I think rating based on individual features and flaws like this is retarded because looksmaxxers place too much or too little importance to different features. Psl 5 would mean he is around the same ballpark as these users

View attachment 3246213

When Hemsworth clearly looks 10x better. Before psl u wouldn't even consider those things you mentioned to be flaws on his face only on this forum would you see people caring about these little things.

View attachment 3246218View attachment 3246220View attachment 3246221
No I think Hemsworth is uglier than Arvid, whom I’ve met irl. His eyes looks very uncanny and I don’t think he is significantly attractive. His face is HTN.

It’s also very dishonest to use good pics of him posing while the users on this forum got a lens distorted selfie for comparison.

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere, greywind, Akhi and 2 others
bruh oh my god is dick riding all you do?
Tbf I am but I’m always paranoid of him banning me since he’s basically Kim at this point

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thebuffdon690
Everyone is 10/10

• +1
Reactions: greywind, billymidnight and Akhi
Brotha you’re too deep in… getting featured in news articles and shit. Don’t worry about what Indians online think. You’ve already achieved a good looking face and physique. Worry about school, making some money, etcetera

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, carouselenjoyer, greywind and 2 others
You're rage baiting with this thread tho

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon
Face - upper end of average AKA HTN.

Height - I read your other post where you said you're 6'2 AKA also average .

Frame - I don't know your frame but it's less important than face & height anyway. It looks average on your TikTok where you're constantly spreading your lats.

So basically everything is average, but you think because you gymcel so hard and highjacked PSL for clout amongst normies you deserve to be a god of this shit? :feelskek:

Diagnosis - Another narcy white boy with entirely average genetics who saw blackpill/looksmaxx :soy: content on their TikTok fyp in 2024 and now thinks they are one of the icons of human beauty

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Don’t ever speak like that about my glorious king Clavicular.

@Clavicular

Boy oh boy, where do I even begin. Clavicular... my master slayer, my PSL god. I have admired you ever since I first laid eyes on your posts. The way you talk about 'slaying beckies' with such confidence, your dedication to nuking DHT with dutasteride, and your relentless pursuit of perfection through roiding and other looksmaxxing tactics—it all strikes fear into the heart of mere normies. Your willingness to go to any lengths for that ideal jawline, even if it means battling a bit of bloat—that's true dedication. We all know it's just temporary water retention from your cycle, anyway.

You've had your ups and downs, but you never gave up hope in the looksmaxxing journey. You're even more amazing when you drop knowledge bombs on the forum; sometimes I even call you my sensei. I forever dread the day you might step away from the game. I'd sacrifice my ownlife if it meant giving you a permanent +2 to your PSL.

You've given me so much joy and inspiration over the years. I remember when you hit a plateau with your looksmaxxing efforts—it was like my heart broke into a million pieces. But a tear still fell from my eye when I saw you push through with a new regimen, because deep down, my glorious king Clavicular never stops. I just wanted you to reach that next level. And finally, you did, my sweet aesthetics guru reached his peak and I rejoiced. 2024 was a rough year, but your transformation made history happen. You led the incels to the Promised Land of Becky's DMs, and I couldn't believe it.

I was crying, bawling even, when I read your post where you declared, 'BOUNCERMAXXING IS JUST THE BEGINNING!' Not only have you changed the game of looksmaxxing forever, but you've eternally changed my world. And even though you're bulking right now, we all know it's part of the master plan, my bloated yet beautiful king. I love you, my glorious king, Clavicular.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, carouselenjoyer, Phxx and 4 others
Broski you are a certified MTN. Like the definition.

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
You are a HTN with a height/frame halo

Your physique isn't that good you just have wide shoulders

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Chris Hemsworth is at least 1.5 PSL below Cavill
No I think Hemsworth is uglier than Arvid, whom I’ve met irl. His eyes looks very uncanny and I don’t think he is significantly attractive. His face is HTN.

It’s also very dishonest to use good pics of him posing while the users on this forum got a lens distorted selfie for comparison.
Thats outrageous to say. If anything hemsworth mogs cavill and hes in a different dimension that arvid

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI and AspiringMogger
Mogs me to Bed Bath And Beyond

How are you going to reach 6.5PSL with brown eyes? Sorry but that's impossible

U are def not chadlite. Like htn. Jaw is not quite here. You have bloated face and assymetrical jaw like me.

Vv

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ineonx, carouselenjoyer, raleqtambrobret and 6 others
Makeup + lightning + destroyed endocrine system and this is your output?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere, raleqtambrobret, greywind and 3 others
also u are not 6.3. 6.3 DONT HAVE SHORT LEGS.

This dude is 177cm. You look like 5.10-5.11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Bars, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person