Can a strong male beat a pro female fighter in a street fight?

Who would win in a street fight

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Male stats

6ft 220lbs

315lb bench
500 deadlift
405 squat

could a guy this strong beat any pro female fighter in a street fight?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3328 and BrettyBoy
No. elite fighters will fuck strong people without fighting experience in any case. The male would stand no chance in an open fight if both are prepared, his only chance would be to grab her but he wouldn't get the chance bc her covering would be too good.
(of course the female in this scenario is 5'5 to 5'9 with good weight. For obvious reasons a 4'11 lightweight female wouldn't hurt the dude enough)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
the female muh mma would get mandhandled and gaped

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4797, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
he would kill her with a punch

giphy.gif

men are the superior race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, fukmylyf, DutchPrettyBoy and 8 others
I would easily beat a pro female fighter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 4797, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
striking: no chance punches wont knock that big dude out
grappling: too weak a big dude can easily escape her grip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
striking: no chance punches wont knock that big dude out
grappling: too weak a big dude can easily escape her grip
Giphy 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3299
I dont think so, if we talk abut 61kg division for women it might be hard. People dont realize how skilled are pro mma fighrers, especially in top of ufc. Between averge dude its like distance from moon to earth

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3299
probably a show fight :lul:
besides, we are talking about a big ass dude taking on a female mma pro, not some average low t dudes on the street

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
Honestly everyone who loses in a fight against any female should immediately proceed to commit suicide.

I would easily completely annihilate any woman in a fight without any advanced combat skills. Just overpower them with my High T and strength.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3299
Starting from the scenario that the guy never did martial arts
The mma fighter girl would win, the most important thing in a fight is technique, speed, resistance. Assuming of course that the strong guy is only powerlift, that is to say he would not have cardio resistance and would tire quickly.
In a fight always what wins is the technique, there are several videos of bodybuilder vs martial arts on youtube and everyone loses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
damn barely any of u niggas have faith in the girl

i thought skill was everything

Any?

The maximum weight for a female UFC fighter is 135 lbs (bantamweight). Assuming the athlete is 20lbs heavier in the off-season, that's a 155lb professional fighter. A 70lb difference and inferior reach will make the fight very challenging for the fighter, but not impossible if the male has no training or experience in hand-to-hand combat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
Male will win easy

Male stats

6ft 220lbs

315lb bench
500 deadlift
405 squat

could a guy this strong beat any pro female fighter in a street fight?
Depends what weight category the female is, unless shes an excellent heavyweight shed get rekt.

315 bench is strong af this dude would be able to bend the average grown man like a pretzel
so this women would prob lose despite her skill

damn barely any of u niggas have faith in the girl

i thought skill was everything
Users on here are sexist racist women hating men

This is the last place I would ask this question, expecting an unbiased fair answer. The toilet would get shattered into 1000 pieces though tbh ngl.

High level in BJJ and the man's dead.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Honestly everyone who loses in a fight against any female should immediately proceed to commit suicide.

I would easily completely annihilate any woman in a fight without any advanced combat skills. Just overpower them with my High T and strength.
Good luck with ronda rousey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
the only thing the pro female fighter could do to win is to run away, for which she'd probably do better at than the bulked guy

If he hit her even once in the face it would be game over for her JFL

• Men have evolved to be good at throwing punches to beat up rivals
  • Average power of a man during a punch is 162 per cent greater than a female
  • Scientists believe men were forced to be good at fighting to out-compete rivals
  • This led to intense sexual selection, which created the difference between male and female bodies seen today

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
wasn't there some female ufc fighter that got fucked up by her boyfriend?

• +1
Good luck with ronda rousey
I would kill her. Imagine losing to a female lol

4FCC38E6 9710 4390 A723 5575A1F280CC

5’6 and 61kg jfl it's over for her. She's 33 as well.

• JFL
If he hit her even once in the face it would be game over for her JFL

• Men have evolved to be good at throwing punches to beat up rivals
  • Average power of a man during a punch is 162 per cent greater than a female
  • Scientists believe men were forced to be good at fighting to out-compete rivals
  • This led to intense sexual selection, which created the difference between male and female bodies seen today
since the way evolution works is that the ones with the worse features die off that means we're all descendants of the ancestors that once we're the best fighters in their area.

i'm so gonna get into boxing next year ngl

• +1
Reminder that a freshmen boys Highschool soccer team beat a world class women's team.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 2607, DidntRead and 4 others
JFL at people saying the female would win. A 5'2 curry could annihilate Ronda Rousey if he truly wanted to.

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and mulattomaxxer
Wouldbpay for a fight between you and a pro female kickboxer tbh. She would beat the shit out of you jfl. Men are the superior race, no question but a pro fighter is a pro fighter tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3328
Would for a fight between you and a pro female kickboxer tbh. She would beat the shit out of you jfl. Men are the superior race, no question but a pro fighter is a pro fighter tbh
I would crush her with my strength.

I'm like 20cm taller and 20kg heavier at 9% body fat with 195 cm reach. I'm fast as well. She wouldn't stand the slightest chance.

• +1
  • +1
Guy would win. The size difference is to much. This is also a street fight so the guy can just piledriver her and snap her neck if he wants to.

• +1
I would crush her with my strength.

I'm like 20cm taller and 20kg heavier at 9% body fat with 195 cm reach. I'm fast as well. She wouldn't stand the slightest chance.
If you would train fighting probably yes but raw strength means nothing against a pro fighter. A 6'4 100kg bodybuilder would get beaten to death by a 5'8 80kg elite male fighter

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I would kill her. Imagine losing to a female lol

View attachment 311887

5’6 and 61kg jfl it's over for her. She's 33 as well.
she cut at leastfw kg, so 66kgs at least. Also its funny how stupid people like you dismiss olympic gold in judo. If you had clothes she would murder you. Literally. If you was 100kg maybe you would resist that but being averge size man? No way. Go to judo gym get smallest guy or foid with brown belt and try to fight them. good lcuk. Its so easy to takedown untrained oponent. Basicly you would takedown yourself

• JFL
If you would train fighting probably yes but raw strength means nothing against a pro fighter. A 6'4 100kg bodybuilder would get beaten to death by a 5'8 80kg elite male fighter
she cut at leastfw kg, so 66kgs at least. Also its funny how stupid people like you dismiss olympic gold in judo. If you had clothes she would murder you. Literally. If you was 100kg maybe you would resist that but being averge size man? No way. Go to judo gym get smallest guy or foid with brown belt and try to fight them. good lcuk. Its so easy to takedown untrained oponent. Basicly you would takedown yourself

I could train for a year and be a female world champion

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
You couldnt. YOu know, difference of levels. Idk if its just me but i had troubles with some blue belt bjj girls as blue belt myself so...

• +1
Maybe if you train for a year, yes. Unprepared? No chance. I also used to think that I would delete female fighters in a fight but one day I had a 5'8 lesbian muscular woman with fighting experience in front of me and I realized after making fun of her that if she would get angry I would get beaten to death

• +1
You couldnt. YOu know, difference of levels. Idk if its just me but i had troubles with some blue belt bjj girls as blue belt myself so...
the difference in strength is too much

Female with my lifts would be a world class power lifter

the difference in strength is to much

Female with my lifts would be a world class power lifter
strenght doesnt matter that much on the fround. Thats only place where you can beat oponent who is 40kg heavier than you. Trust me i had troubles with solid blue belt level foids with big asses ( they were squating hard and big ass=strong hips=good at grappling) You will start doing mma, you will see how it goes. You would have hard time against 65kg manlet who train for 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 3328
strenght doesnt matter that much on the fround. Thats only place where you can beat oponent who is 40kg heavier than you. Trust me i had troubles with solid blue belt level foids with big asses ( they were squating hard and big ass=strong hips=good at grappling) You will start doing mma, you will see how it goes. You would have hard time against 65kg manlet who train for 6 months
I will start MMA as soon as gyms open back.

• +1
I will start MMA as soon as gyms open back.
ok. you will propably train in begginer group but you can be killer at your weightclass if you're strong with good cardio and felxible. You could fight in 70kg in mma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ok. you will propably train in begginer group but you can be killer at your weightclass if you're strong with good cardio and felxible. You could fight in 70kg in mma.
I don't wanna lose any weight tbh

I'm 78 kg at the moment. What should I weight?

• +1