Can bimax/lefort 1 destroy ogee curve?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
I need about 3-4mm ccw lefort 1, 9mm bsso and 9mm genioplasty according to the conceancig line.

My question is: could this fuck up my ogee curve or my face in any other way (especially regarding front or 3/4 view since the profile will definitely improve with trimax)

what do you think I need?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17829
Firstly you need to make your own threads, secondly, are you black? Looks like bimaxillary protrusion I think its called
No I'm white
I thought it would be interesting to compare our scans in the same thread tbh
I don't know the answer to whether it can destroy the ogee curve but I have not seen any before and afters where that was happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
No I'm white
I thought it would be interesting to compare our scans in the same thread tbh
Your drawn lines are kinda shitty. You need to learn how to draw the frankfurt plane correctly. For the conceancig line you should try to copy what they did here in this pic:
Coceancig line

I don't know the answer to whether it can destroy the ogee curve but I have not seen any before and afters where that was happened
There are not enough before and afters tbh. I never find a bimax case similar to my problem. Just fucking lol!

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Don’t use the Coceancig line. It’s not suitable for all faces and that’s why it’s not an accepted standard. You need to do soft tissue planning instead. Coceancig has chimpmaxxed people, and I met one in his clinic. There’s a reason he posts so few results online (literally the same few cases he posts again and again because he has a handful of good results).

Most people in this forum lost their minds when I showed my pic and said Coceancig wanted to do a 20mm advancement on me. I’m reality I could do about 5mm with a genioplasty alone. Another maxfac strongly agreed. I think Coceancig does dangerous movements that have a high risk of complications and infection, and the way he handles patients with complications is truly psychopathic. He just drops them like flies.

Stop using Coceancig line.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and bogii
Don’t use the Coceancig line. It’s not suitable for all faces and that’s why it’s not an accepted standard. You need to do soft tissue planning instead. Coceancig has chimpmaxxed people, and I met one in his clinic. There’s a reason he posts so few results online (literally the same few cases he posts again and again because he has a handful of good results).

Most people in this forum lost their minds when I showed my pic and said Coceancig wanted to do a 20mm advancement on me. I’m reality I could do about 5mm with a genioplasty alone. Another maxfac strongly agreed. I think Coceancig does dangerous movements that have a high risk of complications and infection, and the way he handles patients with complications is truly psychopathic. He just drops them like flies.

Stop using Coceancig line.
How else am I supposed what movements I need tho :ogre: