Can having Higher T levels change a bit of looks ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Maybe Bushier Eyebrows ?

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 12472 and WadlowMaxxing
fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, audreyen, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
They say it affects bone structure which would make sense since you can easily distinguish a man from a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12472 and 1 other person
ask the highest T on the forum

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 10987
Within natty T levels i dont think so tbh if you're lets say 600ng/dl being 800ng/.dl wont do a ton, but i can be wrong ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12472
Yeah dawg people claim that you can get a better jaw from roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12472
They say it affects bone structure which would make sense since you can easily distinguish a man from a woman
no testosterone for your fully developed skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 10987
If you do it wrong, you will get bald and bloated from E conversion.

But if you do it right, you'll get muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10709
no testosterone for your fully developed skull
Can HGH change bone mass in face after fully developing? I see bodybuilders skulls get huge after abusing HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and WadlowMaxxing
Yeah dawg people claim that you can get a better jaw from roids
Within natty T levels i dont think so tbh if you're lets say 600ng/dl being 800ng/.dl wont do a ton, but i can be wrong ofc
Im 17
If i get to the Highest T levels possible during those years
Maybe i will get better developpement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Im 17
If i get to the Highest T levels possible during those years
Maybe i will get better developpement
Sleep cycle and gym !!!!

• +1
Can HGH change bone mass in face after fully developing? I see bodybuilders skulls get huge after abusing HGH
interesting concept. something I've looked into a lot. short answer would be yes it can indeed. Rich Piana and similar abusers of GH experienced skull growth on GH. some said they had to change hat size due to it. other changes include, growth of jaw, a line forms on the cheekbone(hard to explain), and "horns" at the top of a skull. I doubt you'd get much change from just some growth hormone for a couple months,. or year. but abusing growth hormone for long periods of time even in your 20s/30s could definitely change your skull. it isn't an aesthetic change anyway, wouldn't use GH for that purpose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
Assuming water weight is taken care of, I'd say yes for sure, it can benefit your looks by allowing you to stain leaner than a natty individual while holding on to more muscle mass than a natural could at that level of BF.

• +1
interesting concept. something I've looked into a lot. short answer would be yes it can indeed. Rich Piana and similar abusers of GH experienced skull growth on GH. some said they had to change hat size due to it. other changes include, growth of jaw, a line forms on the cheekbone(hard to explain), and "horns" at the top of a skull. I doubt you'd get much change from just some growth hormone for a couple months,. or year. but abusing growth hormone for long periods of time even in your 20s/30s could definitely change your skull. it isn't an aesthetic change anyway, wouldn't use GH for that purpose
I wonder if his dick got bigger too because of the way he emphasized on "everything" when he said that hgh grew many things
testosterone enlarged some 34 year olds pakistani's micropenis

https://www.google.com/search?ei=zk...hUKEwjM-pv_ofPuAhWwyoUKHdJ9DucQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and WadlowMaxxing
Certainly hope so cause I'm doing everything I can to maximize androgens.

• higher DHT levels may result in thicker and denser beard
  • high thyroid may result in thicker eyebrows
  • high T should help in keeping the face lean, possible some lower jaw development.
The changes are not dramatic as we were if we had high T in our growth years, but little changes can add up and improve your PSL.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
Certainly hope so cause I'm doing everything I can to maximize androgens.

• higher DHT levels may result in thicker and denser beard
  • high thyroid may result in thicker eyebrows
  • high T should help in keeping the face lean, possible some lower jaw development.
The changes are not dramatic as we were if we had high T in our growth years, but little changes can add up and improve your PSL.
Im 17
Is this fine ?