Can i cope with 1% Retinol or should i try to get Retin A 0,025%?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
using 0,5% Retinol right now and it just peels my skin very slighty, i think its too weak. Will the 1% version do it or should i order retin A (idk where and its kinda expensive, kinda a nobrainer tho but still...)

opinion?

• +1
Reactions: workiskey
get retin A dude it’s not cope and cost like $8 for 6 month supply wtf u doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, SOS-Sonic, .👽. and 1 other person
get retin A dude it’s not cope and cost like $8 for 6 month supply wtf u doing
lol what they want 90€ for a tube here wtf where do you get it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
I started on .1 It makes your skin acclimate faster

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Idk where you're from but retin a is not expensive. alldaychemist or unitedpharmacies

• +1
Reactions: Julian, .👽. and workiskey
lol what they want 90€ for a tube here wtf where do you get it?
Wtf, are you sure about that price?

The patent is expired so it should be fairly cheap to buy.

Don't buy from India or china if you're from EU, most states are very strict about this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and workiskey
Wtf, are you sure about that price?

The patent is expired so it should be fairly cheap to buy.

Don't buy from India or china if you're from EU, most states are very strict about this stuff.
Will I get fucked by the product and the frontier guys if I buy 0. 1% retina to France on alldaychemist ?

Will I get fucked by the product and the frontier guys if I buy 0. 1% retina to France on alldaychemist ?
Don't know, check your laws, I'm in italy and got fucked really hard for something similar.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and workiskey
Tell me how they fucked you please.
It's a minor criminal offense in italy to import this stuff, don't know how the law works in France but here in italy you're marked as a "criminal" for the rest of your life.

• Woah
Reactions: workiskey
Oui Les clébards vont sniffer le shit.

It's a minor criminal offense in italy to import this stuff, don't know how the law works in France but here in italy you're marked as a "criminal" for the rest of your life.
holy shit man, I will do research about that thank you.

using 0,5% Retinol right now and it just peels my skin very slighty, i think its too weak. Will the 1% version do it or should i order retin A (idk where and its kinda expensive, kinda a nobrainer tho but still...)

opinion?
useless cope tbh, tretinoin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>retinol no matter the concentration

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
No i'm not, I told him what happened to me in italy
UK is also not a problem as far as I understand. You are allowed to import prescription drugs for personal use (being defined as 3 months supply).

Can't you just either deny that you ordered it or pretend like you didn't know it was illegal, just some regular skincare product. I mean it isn't narcotics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Can't you just either deny that you ordered it or pretend like you didn't know it was illegal, just some regular skincare product. I mean it isn't narcotics?
Yes you can, but unfortunately i paid with my cc so they can prove it.

They're not accusing me of importing narcotics, they're accusing me of importing a counterfeit drug.

As i said it's a minor crime, i won't be doing any time in prison and there's only a small fine to pay, it's just being labeled as a "criminal" for the rest of my life that bothers me.

Italian customs are no joke.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and DicedFeta