Can I Tom Cruise maxx?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
IMG 20190725 170337

IMG 20190725 210702

He's so fucking good looking in the last samurai. Obviously he t-mogs me to the pits of hell, but I'm gonna blast then cruise on 500mg test e anyway. Can't grow a beard just yet but everyone in my family has a really thick beard. My natural hair before I dyed it this disgusting color looks like his. Same eye color too. I'm missing the jaw and narrower nose tho.
D3d451243592e6b86bd3f9f030d8d2ff

He looked ideal here 😍

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 1849
YOU HAVE CHICO'S EYE AREA WTF

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
View attachment 86282
View attachment 86283
He's so fucking good looking in the last samurai. Obviously he t-mogs me to the pits of hell, but I'm gonna blast then cruise on 500mg test e anyway. Can't grow a beard just yet but everyone in my family has a really thick beard. My natural hair before I dyed it this disgusting color looks like his. Same eye color too. I'm missing the jaw and narrower nose tho.
View attachment 86285
He looked ideal here 😍
The main thing that's killing you here is your jaw and chin. When your done growing, moneymaxx. And get some surgeries. Your jaw and chin needs to be wider. That's pretty much it. Grow your hair out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and ElliotRodgerJr
feel like long hair is too niche, your hair looks good how it is

The main thing that's killing you here is your jaw and chin. When your done growing, moneymaxx. And get some surgeries. Your jaw and chin needs to be wider. That's pretty much it. Grow your hair out.
I got money for surgeries, not sure if I'd wanna do it rn if I'm still changing facially.

I got money for surgeries, not sure if I'd wanna do it rn if I'm still changing facially.
Just wait a little until your face stops growing. But you should definitely grow your hair out. And grow a beard when you can. How old are you?

Mirin that philtrum tbh

He only needed Alar base reduction and shorter philtrum

U have thumb up for this thread, because i personally think Cruise looked ideal at last samurai too his best looks

He looks much better long hair and beard
Also i thik u will benefit from beard a lot when u will be older

Now u can wait or 2 years minox journey

U have good eye area, and thats best possible base, u have many options to looksmax

also good hair

Why u will benefit from beard a lot?

Because your lower face is a flaw, your upper lip will be covered my mosuatche, lower third will be enhanced
U can be chadlite after for sure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You have similar eyes but face ratios doesn't suit tbh

Jfl at this larp

Btw, almost a year since the post. How you look now?

Pic is taken from 2m and with back camera with flash, and it’s also kinda low quality despite being taken on an XR so it makes my skin better.

Pic is taken from 2m and with back camera with flash, and it’s also kinda low quality despite being taken on an XR so it makes my skin better.
Honestly very aspie pic

Sorry men,didn't know i bumped i was searching for tom cruise and replying thread jfl

You can Tom hollandmaxx for sure 👌

images

your features are pretty good, you simply lack facial width tbh. Implants could potentially ascend you hard.
821511ab3e9e873094937c48becf7149

View attachment 86282
View attachment 86283
View attachment 86285
He looked ideal here 😍
just gym maxx and cruise