Can MSE combined with Hard chewing for an adoloscent widen IPD & Palpebral Fissure Length

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Opportunities dont happen, you create them
Title

@retard @Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax

(Y'all chill on flaming me for being a graycel jfl)

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 10602
shit fucking cunt fuck you homo piss dog greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, datboijj, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
shit fucking cunt fuck you homo piss dog greycel
JFL u utter inferior genectic maim, u continue to rot on here while i plow u oneitis right in front of you with only 6 hrs of looksmax knowledge. I cum on your mother's grave, keep barking for me maggot

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, FrenchChad and Deleted member 10602
don't expect to get serious answers from this cesspit, avg. user has 50IQ and can't be bothered to type anything more than "it's oVER lol"

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, N1c and 1 other person
To answer your question though, the answer is yes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1862
don't expect to get serious answers from this cesspit, avg. user has 50IQ and can't be bothered to type anything more than "it's oVER lol"
Awww man do you know where i could get serious messages or from whom I can get high-iq responses?

To answer your question though, the answer is yes.
you go on about low iq & then say this?

op, the answer is MAYBE for ipd and probably not for pfl. What on earth made you think that MSE would effect pfl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Awww man do you know where i could get serious messages or from whom I can get high-iq responses?
Your knew to the forum, but once you reach 100 reputation (100 likes) then you'll be able to see a private forum called "best-of-the-best," there you can find guaranteed good content hand-picked by the moderation team themselves.

Besides this another good technique is to open up a new tab and search up what you want to know or a few keywords pertaining to the topic you want to learn about (e.g looksmaxxing guide) and then put "looksmax.me" (in quotes, this is important) after it, google will search for threads relating to the topic and typically weeds out the poor ones, you'll get 3-4 decent threads that way.

Please explain man
MSE and hard chewing will have an effect on your maxilla (widening) which will undoubtably increase your iPD in the process.

Besides those two you should get on mewing assuming you're an adolescence.

However, I wouldn't recommend MSE, simply because of how it fucks up with your teeth. Chewing + mewing is the way to go (for adolescents.

Of course if you are past the age of 17-18 then go for MSE, but I caution you to do more research regarding the procedure before making a decision.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero

op, the answer is MAYBE for ipd and probably not for pfl. What on earth made you think that MSE would effect pfl?
pfl would most definitely not be changed, it is my mistake for neglecting to mention the point of pfl.

As for the point I made about low-iq, although not accurate, it reflects the type of comments you'd receive if you made a thread asking for 'advice,' people are typically lazy in the comments, meming and in general not very helpful.

Of course there are exceptions, like there is to almost every 'rule,'

This is just what I have observed here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
pfl would most definitely not be changed, it is my mistake for neglecting to mention the point of pfl.

As for the point I made about low-iq, although not accurate, it reflects the type of comments you'd receive if you made a thread asking for 'advice,' people are typically lazy in the comments, meming and in general not very helpful.

oh don't get me wrong I totally agree with what u said, just wanted to clarify that PFL would prob not change & that even tho IPD would probably change it's better to assume a "strong maybe" rather than a certainty

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
oh don't get me wrong I totally agree with what u said, just wanted to clarify that PFL would prob not change & that even tho IPD would probably change it's better to assume a "strong maybe" rather than a certainty
pfl this ipd that i just wanna be loved for gods sake :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero and Deleted member 1862

As you can see the zygos are attached to the orbitals, it only make sense that as the zygos widen (which is something mse does) so do the orbitals, which in theory would widen Palpebral fissure length

Also if these threads from @retard are anything to be believed, seemed pretty legit to me

Retard's Theory Chewing+MSE widens upper maxila

Retard's Chewing Megathread

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Your knew to the forum, but once you reach 100 reputation (100 likes) then you'll be able to see a private forum called "best-of-the-best," there you can find guaranteed good content hand-picked by the moderation team themselves.

Besides this another good technique is to open up a new tab and search up what you want to know or a few keywords pertaining to the topic you want to learn about (e.g looksmaxxing guide) and then put "looksmax.me" (in quotes, this is important) after it, google will search for threads relating to the topic and typically weeds out the poor ones, you'll get 3-4 decent threads that way.

MSE and hard chewing will have an effect on your maxilla (widening) which will undoubtably increase your iPD in the process.

Besides those two you should get on mewing assuming you're an adolescence.

However, I wouldn't recommend MSE, simply because of how it fucks up with your teeth. Chewing + mewing is the way to go (for adolescents.

Of course if you are past the age of 17-18 then go for MSE, but I caution you to do more research regarding the procedure before making a decision.
How do you know MSE and hard chewing will widen my maxila at my age?

Like can you use science to back it up, please expatiate

And thx for the useful replies unlike many users here...........

W

Why wouldn't PFL change?

View attachment 1030174As you can see the zygos are attached to the orbitals, it only make sense that as the zygos widen (which is something mse does) so do the orbitals, which in theory would widen Palpebral fissure length

Also if these threads from @retard are anything to be believed, seemed pretty legit to me

Retard's Theory Chewing+MSE widens upper maxila

Retard's Chewing Megathread
nah, eyeball size, depth of orbital, height & shape of orbital floor are the determining factors here

nah, eyeball size, depth of orbital, height & shape of orbital floor are the determining factors here
Whoa whoa whoa, what are all those things, expatiate, expatiate, ELABORATE!! what is the depth of the orbital, shape and height of the orbital floor what's that? Is there anyway I can change PFL without surgery at my age?

• So Sad
cope son this annoying whore is eating me alive mentally dumb fucking slut
this is how you learn

i was a simp at 15/16 after losing my virginity to a girl then got fucked around & I grew up

am thankful for the year of teen love followed by harsh reality

tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
this is how you learn

i was a simp at 15/16 after losing my virginity to a girl then got fucked around & I grew up

am thankful for the year of teen love followed by harsh reality

tbhngl
imma pm it to u this whore annoys me to death :feelsree:

• +1
Whoa whoa whoa, what are all those things, expatiate, expatiate, ELABORATE!! what is the depth of the orbital, shape and height of the orbital floor what's that? Is there anyway I can change PFL without surgery at my age?
we as a community have wanted a way to expand PFL for a long time

I made a thread or post a (longish) while ago where I theorized that orbital floor implants + lateral canthoplasty could theoretically increase pfl

other than that, ask @DatGuyYouLike & @AleksVs they might be able to help

Damn bro.........

I reached 100 rep and dont have access to it

we as a community have wanted a way to expand PFL for a long time

I made a thread or post a (longish) while ago where I theorized that orbital floor implants + lateral canthoplasty could theoretically increase pfl

other than that, ask @DatGuyYouLike & @AleksVs they might be able to help
Can you link me that thread?

Yea I can tell, I've lurked here for quite awhile and seen a plethora of wanting to widen pfl discussion

Also I can't PM other users, is there like some type of requirement to do so?

Also the users that you tagged are there knowledgable abt this stuff, cuz I'd rather not waste my time

Thx for the reply btw

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems
I reached 100 rep and dont have access to it
Just wait 4 minutes, the site updates it's rankings and awards and stuff every hour cycle

Who knows.....
LMAO @Surgerymax if one is young enough and gets MSE plus hard chewing when the sutures are loose could that widen IPD and PFL, if not , then what can.

LMAO @Surgerymax if one is young enough and gets MSE plus hard chewing when the sutures are loose could that widen IPD and PFL, if not , then what can.

Yes possible but unlikely to make big changes