Can normies sense if you have a bad attitude?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Even if you're not directly acting or saying negative things, they can just "feel" a bad aura despite you seeming just as normal as anyone else

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad, Klasik01 and Latinus
Even if you're not directly acting or saying negative things, they can just "feel" a bad aura despite you seeming just as normal as anyone else
The story of my life in a comment, my destiny is to be forgotten. God has made a curse on me.

Last edited:
they can just "feel" a bad aura
when normies refer to things like bad aura/vibes i think theyre talking about your expressions/movement/posture which is intrinsically connected to your state of mind (pessimistic, lonely incel in this case) and/or youre just non nt. either way its like a way for the body to subconsciously express its suffering/something isnt right and warning others to stay away

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
its why masking doesnt exist and normies can instantly sense somethings 'off', your body is literally telling others to avoid you/treat you like garbage bc somethings internally wrong

its one of the most brutal aspects of the NTpill

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
when normies refer to things like bad aura/vibes i think theyre talking about your expressions/movement/posture which is intrinsically connected to your state of mind (pessimistic, lonely incel in this case) and/or youre just non nt. either way its like a way for the body to subconsciously express its suffering/something isnt right and warning others to stay away
100% agree

the past few years I've been trying to mimics slayers body language & tonality. It hasn't made be more likeable and they can sense I'm being try hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658
normies mogs me to death
normies they are not dumb
they know everything
they aint normies at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658