Can you be happy once you are blackpilled?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
Being blackpilled has its benefits since you can use the newfound knowledge to improve yourself.

But, especially lately, I've been pretty depressed. It makes me sad to see well-adjusted and good-looking people having fulfilling social lives and being happy the majority of the time.

There are legit many people who actually love living and enjoy their lives. Of course everyone feels down now and then, but it's not the rule. I, on the other hand, generally feel down and beaten up by life.

Is there a chance to become happy again?

Last edited:
if you're chad then yes

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, nausea and GrewWrong
Happy ness is a chemical reaction. And long term no, it's over for your dopamine

of course you can be happy while blackpilled
not if you are dickpilled tho its over then

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
i havent been happy since i met my oneitis rly

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, GrewWrong and nausea
yeah my former oneitis also messed me over in several ways

oneitis rejecting me was the begginign of the end rly, i knew my looks werent enough for a girl that wanked to Jared Leto

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Ofc. Im happy af

:feelsrope:

Being blackpilled has its benefits since you can use the newfound knowledge to improve yourself.

But, especially lately, I've been pretty depressed. It makes me sad to see well-adjusted and good-looking people having fulfilling social lives and being happy the majority of the time.

There are legit many people who actually love living and enjoy their lives. Of course everyone feels down now and then, but it's not the rule. I, on the other hand, generally feel down and beaten up by life.

Personally, I haven't been happy since. I do get a kick out of the shit I see on these forums though.

• +1

I do wanna post pics here eventually, at least before I contemplate killing myself, jfl

understanding blackpill while being a chad is one of the greatest things I would imagine, its a curse if you are a subhuman though, if you are a normie it at least gives you control and ability to change things

• +1
understanding blackpill while being a chad is one of the greatest things I would imagine, its a curse if you are a subhuman though, if you are a normie it at least gives you control and ability to change things
Good point
I do wanna post pics here eventually, at least before I contemplate killing myself, jfl
Btw I meant emotional support, not helping at suicide

If you’re strong enough to handle the truth then yes bro

I don’t think I am tbh..

If you’re strong enough to handle the truth then yes bro

I don’t think I am tbh..
Sometimes I think to myself that I'm glad I'm blackpilled

But tbh I was happier when I was bluepilled overall

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
Sometimes I think to myself that I'm glad I'm blackpilled

But tbh I was happier when I was bluepilled overall
ignorance is bliss

• +1
It's impossible to be happy as a genuinely ugly male..

• +1
ignorance is bliss
one of the bad things is you can't really talk about it with normie friends/family and seek to be understood

one of the reasons why I am here a lot lol
it's not impossible I guess but you have to distract yourself from the blackpill

• +1

I was happier when I was bluepilled. Ignorance is bliss...

• +1