Can you do ZSO for lateral and zygo implants for anterior projection at the same time?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Basically title. Has anyone done that before? I need to expand my zygos laterally, but I also have to augment them in anterior direction.

People often debate whether ZSO or implants are better, and from what I've seen the only thing that stops ZSO from being more common is that most people don't only lack lateral projection, so it automatically falls out of the question. That being said, can you combine them?

Solution
RealSurgerymax
@RealSurgerymax insights on this?
Yes you could get a combined approach, even at the same time with a highly skilled surgeon and niche plan/design using custom hybrid contour plates. This is where the custom implant also serves as a plate. If the surgery is planned and guided (precision protocol) then implants can be placed at the same time since it will fit the new bone position that was planned.

3BC1D32E B126 4A00 923C 816360168E4B
BF81B837 9029 4D94 A472 28BBD114AF33
Interested since I need both as well. But cannot implants alone help for both lateral and anterior projection?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Interested since I need both as well. But cannot implants alone help for both lateral and anterior projection?
They can, and if this thing fails I will most certainly do just implants, but as I want to expand my zygos a lot I thought that ZSO would be a procedure for me, that is, if I managed to change my anterior projection as well.

Though zygo implants can make cheekbones pop out more, osteotomy is, from what I've seen, much better at increasing FWHR, something which I am interested in

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Btw @RealSurgerymax ignores me for some reason so he may not reply. Tbf I don't even blame him, I really did pick a very stupid ass username

Yes you could get a combined approach, even at the same time with a highly skilled surgeon and niche plan/design using custom hybrid contour plates. This is where the custom implant also serves as a plate. If the surgery is planned and guided (precision protocol) then implants can be placed at the same time since it will fit the new bone position that was planned.

3BC1D32E B126 4A00 923C 816360168E4B
BF81B837 9029 4D94 A472 28BBD114AF33

• Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Solution

View attachment 2245551View attachment 2245559
Would you consider Pagnoni to be skilled enough for such procedure?

Oh well. Still isn't replying to me.
I mean I won't surgerymaxx for another 5 years so I rly am unsure about chance of going to him. Judging by what people say here, he will continue working for some more time.

View attachment 2245551View attachment 2245559

Love to read that!
Does it apply to zygo reduction + zygo implants (for more anterior projection and more compact orbits) too? And can it be done with PEEK at the same time as the reduction or does it have to be titanium?

Fuck this fucking forum, I have a better chance at ascending by bonesmashing while following Indigenous Swiss tutorial than by hardmaxxing learned here
Broo what is indigenous swiss new channels name I miss that nigga very much