Case study: how autism is interlinked with being subhuman.

Rate

• Total voters
Hebbley

Hebbley

Iron
Claim: Within a month of joining the forum, you will develop autism and become subhuman.

Evidence: Subhuman was trolled for 2 pages straight in a rate thread. The clear autism was shown after truecel @kysmog showed no social awareness at all while i spoke to him.
I decided to dig deeper into this case, I realized within only a month of joining this forum (joined december 2023) he developed severe autism and lost all facial harmony, even in his frauded pictures.
Although, this tragedy could have happened before joining the forum, I think it’s safe to say that his autism kept significantly worsening everytime he replied.
What do you guys think? Does autism really lead to becoming subhuman? Or was this truecel already severely autistic and subhuman to begin with.
@phaboo @exiviz @ferfdd

Attachments

• ACABED1A-3F3F-4936-87F1-868C25009CAC.jpeg
    ACABED1A-3F3F-4936-87F1-868C25009CAC.jpeg
    542.8 KB · Views: 0
  • E70499D4-AAD8-4F1D-9CB8-2F4243D9246A.jpeg
    E70499D4-AAD8-4F1D-9CB8-2F4243D9246A.jpeg
    712.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Mainstream, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
IMG 5651

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
kindergarten.org

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Heinrich Schmidt and Deleted member 45811
  • +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
5’8 at 18? ouch might have to blast some HGH
do you have a heightmax stack yet or do you need help? I can show you how to fraud to at least 5’11 too

do you have a heightmax stack yet or do you need help? I can show you how to fraud to at least 5’11 too
6’1

Cope he still mogs you to death

so are you 5’8 or 6’1? 15 or 18? im
so confused you are a little delusional
the whole first thread i was trolling retard, im not 5’8 or 15.
I genuinely do mog u ur subhuman.

retardcel

You seems to be incredible dishonest
i wanted to keep trolling this incel until got my 500 posts but holy shit this is making my head hurt he’s actually deranged

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
I just drank 2l of milk and im gonna piss myself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
i wanted to keep trolling this incel until got my 500 posts but holy shit this is making my head hurt he’s actually deranged

Attachments

• CF0F2ED9-D6EF-48F3-A3C9-3B6EDE86B95C.jpeg
    CF0F2ED9-D6EF-48F3-A3C9-3B6EDE86B95C.jpeg
    712.8 KB · Views: 0
the whole first thread i was trolling retard, im not 5’8 or 15.
I genuinely do mog u ur subhuman
show me your actual face

Attachments

• IMG_9201.jpeg
    IMG_9201.jpeg
    957.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Your genuinly mad me @Hebbley @exiviz mog you to brazil and back. Your neanderthalish cranium and marcupial nose absolutely falios you out of this conversation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hebbley and Deleted member 45811
Your genuinly mad me @Hebbley @exiviz mog you to brazil and back. Your neanderthalish cranium and marcupial nose absolutely falios you out of this conversation
show me your face

Is this morphed?

This is what he looks like he’s my cousin
Yeah, and that autist really thought he mogged me jfl, dude isnt mogging shit with that bulbous nose, faggot femboy chin shape, and atrocious (unfrauded) UEE @kysmog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
7B00EAA2 0D8F 46C9 BB20 25748B06B167

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, kysmog and Hebbley
IMG 5655

rate my ascension

IMG 5658
IMG 5659

spot the difference: level impossible

Watching greycels begin to use incel lingo is hilarious ngl

• +1
Reactions: Hebbley
Claim: Within a month of joining the forum, you will develop autism and become subhuman.

Evidence: Subhuman was trolled for 2 pages straight in a rate thread. The clear autism was shown after truecel @kysmog showed no social awareness at all while i spoke to him.
I decided to dig deeper into this case, I realized within only a month of joining this forum (joined december 2023) he developed severe autism and lost all facial harmony, even in his frauded pictures.
Although, this tragedy could have happened before joining the forum, I think it’s safe to say that his autism kept significantly worsening everytime he replied.
What do you guys think? Does autism really lead to becoming subhuman? Or was this truecel already severely autistic and subhuman to begin with.
@phaboo @exiviz @ferfdd
I thought I had a big nose

Truecel in denial. Go talk to foids or something if you arent one

Also I'm putting bets that you are copying that one guy on .is who has the same signiture as you but slightly different