Caucasoid Skulls vs African & Asian Skulls and how they influence your features.

How many of you warm up your processed food, find your favorite show and start guzzling your food down so you can get back to doing what you like?

probably everyone here....

Look at this video of Drago Eating. (Skip to 38:50), then comeback.

Were your first thoughts "GOT DAMN...HE'S CHEWING HARD AF"

He's really not, this is how eveyone ate back then, with the full focus on breaking down the food as much as possible, this explains the (Recessed Jaw isn't Genetic) perfectly. Some people are indeed damned to have recessed jaws, but not nearly as much as today.
Indeed, the cake certainly doesnt promote good jaw growth from a "hardness" force perspective and nutrtion also.

But Drago the gigamogger was a fatcel growing up, im sure his jaws got plenty of work.

If I ate like that in public, looking like how I do, im sure I wouldn't escape the dinner table with some judgements being made,

Obviously but users here just like to throw it at everything when they can't explain something. How the chin looks in the sense of phenotype and race is obviously chin.

But craniofacial development success or lack thereof, not entirely genes at all.

True.

But how would keeping all 30 teeth relate to chin and which teeth in particular?

Also would you say teeth height, especially molars would play a role in the height of the mandible?

I thought overchewing could overstress the teeth leading in tooth loss and shortening of the lower third?

Still i am still not comprehending the correlation between masticatory frequency, strength and size with chin height/wide/size/protrusion?
#1. Simple answer is enviroment. No I don't mean being raised in the sahara, but how Americans are more obese than everyone else due to readily avalible shitty food.

#2. Teeth height, not so much as circumfrence. As in how radially large they are. The molars are the No No's for extraction, getting your incisiors removed, wont have nearly the tragic effect as molars.

#3. Over Chewing is bad, causes a over 100% Goniol face width which isn't that good (exeptions like Brad Pitt exsist though).

Super easy video "Under 1min 30sec" saying how the madible grows. Here.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Indeed, the cake certainly doesnt promote good jaw growth from a "hardness" force perspective and nutrtion also.

But Drago the gigamogger was a fatcel growing up, im sure his jaws got plenty of work.

If I ate like that in public, looking like how I do, im sure I wouldn't escape the dinner table with some judgements being made,
Remember this. Everyone making fun of Drago's chewing in that video, has a much smaller jaw.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
#1. Simple answer is enviroment. No I don't mean being raised in the sahara, but how Americans are more obese than everyone else due to readily avalible shitty food.

#2. Teeth height, not so much as circumfrence. As in how radially large they are. The molars are the No No's for extraction, getting your incisiors removed, wont have nearly the tragic effect as molars.

#3. Over Chewing is bad, causes a over 100% Goniol face width which isn't that good (exeptions like Brad Pitt exsist though).

Thx u bro, really appreciate the replies. You're a fucking legend, I wish you the best man.

Keep dropping bangers bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Remember this. Everyone making fun of Drago's chewing in that video, has a much smaller jaw.
Indeed, jfl at him licking the cake off his lips like a hungry dog :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Thxs for the video bro

The tooth erupting and then causes growth around the gums and alveolar ridge made perfect sense.

Although what causes the mandible, not just the mandible but bones in general to go under endochrondal ossification & intramembranous ossification?

Draco from harry potter? He is a gigamogger?

Mirin IQ mulatto king

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
Good thread. Can you do one on cheekbones?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, AscendingHero and Korea
What should be native Americans classified as then ? I still can see in their face some relicts of Siberian population

What should be native Americans classified as then ? I still can see in their face some relicts of Siberian population
They're too diverse to give them only one skull type.

I wouldn't be suprised if most Native Americans have the Ideal Skull I put in the TLDR.

If not, it'll always be a combination of the different skulls, not just one type.

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
Very informative and high IQ post :feelsahh:

good thread but u didn't say a single word about the different neurocrania and diet isn't cope
It's probably the reason why the races look like they cause of its influence over thousand of years

good thread but u didn't say a single word about the different neurocrania and diet isn't cope
It's probably the reason why the races look like they cause of its influence over thousand of years
You really didn't read it did you? wow.

I specifically said diet isn't cope.

Also gave reasons why the way you eat is the issue, not the diet.

Obviously eating harder foods will cause you to chew harder naturally, but this doesn't mean a lot modern humans are recessed due to their pure diet alone, most people are eating wrong too.

IDK how on earth you pulled "I didn't talk about the different neurocrania" out of your ass in a thread only about skulls.

You really didn't read it did you? wow.

I specifically said diet isn't cope.

Also gave reasons why the way you eat is the issue, not the diet.

Obviously eating harder foods will cause you to chew harder naturally, but this doesn't mean a lot modern humans are recessed due to their pure diet alone, most people are eating wrong too.
diet is part of eating, cause different food will lead to different eating habits
IDK how on earth you pulled "I didn't talk about the different neurocrania" out of your ass in a thread only about skulls.
The neurocranium is literally part of the skull and looking at individual cranial characteristica espacially with this topic is narrow minded cause the whole skull is connected.

diet is part of eating, cause different food will lead to different eating habits

The neurocranium is literally part of the skull and looking at individual cranial characteristica espacially with this topic is narrow minded cause the whole skull is connected.
Touche, we're both correct.

As for the Neurocranium, I not only couldn't find enough research, but the majority of the bones are towards the top or back.

I guess it includes the browridge, but most people here know about it and propably plenty of threads explaining it.

It's not nearly as important as the Viscerocranium (AKA The front). Since most of the face lies here, I only discussed this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Touche, we're both correct.

As for the Neurocranium, I not only couldn't find enough research, but the majority of the bones are towards the top or back.

I guess it includes the browridge, but most people here know about it and propably plenty of threads explaining it.

It's not nearly as important as the Viscerocranium (AKA The front). Since most of the face lies here, I only discussed this.
You're incorrect but I thougth the same months ago
You can read my threads on it but they aren't complete and I can't say that I understand the topic 100%
Even in science this isn't fully explained.
Basically a ccw rotated maxilla will cause different bones like the temporal and occipital bone to rotate differently as well and a recessed maxilla and low pfl are correlated with a wide neurocranum

• +1
Greycels carrying the forum these days while old timers rot and shit post. Mirin:Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Caucasian skull has the best forehead shape
Squared while ethnic forehead is round and sloped to some degree
Lowset browridge with low upper eyelid exposure and good forehead width (haloing the rectangular orbitals even more)

If there is one feature imo that makes or breaks the face, it is this very feature

IMG 20220211 172910

The right guy would still look good if he didnt have a good jaw

Attachments

• IMG_20220211_172910.jpg
    IMG_20220211_172910.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
That almond eye segment is true. I have a friend from Nigeria with them and he slays. They make his face so striking.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
Lowset browridge with low upper eyelid exposure and good forehead width (haloing the rectangular orbitals even more)

If there is one feature imo that makes or breaks the face, it is this very feature

View attachment 1535650

hmmmm, I agree.

Just find it hard to believe for myself I have a mostly caucasian skull as a mostly black guy.

Yea, temple width is most times circular in Africans.

Also agree about the lower set browridge making the UEE better and the overall orbitals. I'm not sure if it makes are breaks the face though.

Regardless of me, this is a good reply.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
You're incorrect but I thougth the same months ago
You can read my threads on it but they aren't complete and I can't say that I understand the topic 100%
Even in science this isn't fully explained.
Basically a ccw rotated maxilla will cause different bones like the temporal and occipital bone to rotate differently as well and a recessed maxilla and low pfl are correlated with a wide neurocranum
Link to your thread?

Also, which part specifically am I wrong about?

This thread isn't my own 2 sense, pulled data from multiple studies on it.

• +1
Link to your thread?
https://looksmax.org/threads/this-o...new-psl-flaw-found.437975/page-3#post-7251158 page 3/4
Also, which part specifically am I wrong about?
I referred to the part of u where u said that the face is the most important which is true but u failed to understand that the cranial bones are connected and I can tell in most cases from the back of the head if someone is good looking
This thread isn't my own 2 sense, pulled data from multiple studies on it.

https://looksmax.org/threads/this-o...new-psl-flaw-found.437975/page-3#post-7251158 page 3/4

I referred to the part of u where u said that the face is the most important which is true but u failed to understand that the cranial bones are connected and I can tell in most cases from the back of the head if someone is good looking
Thanks, I'll read them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848

View attachment 1535650

Dont whites usually have high hairlines?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Dont whites usually have high hairlines?
Not sure about high hairlines but whites do have baldness common among them
Im talking abt forehead shape here only not hairline

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
So the ideal race of men are basically native Americans?

White men should be murdered for getting rid of them.

Theres a black guy in my job with those almond eyes, ngl it really does stand out and halos him

So the ideal race of men are basically native Americans?

White men should be murdered for getting rid of them.
What I find most amusing about natives is how they almost got rid of the baldness in their gene pool. I'd say for natives in south america the ratio is probably 5% men going bald, prolly. They'd probably be taller of they could be exposed to modern diets

Theres a black guy in my job with those almond eyes, ngl it really does stand out and halos him

What I find most amusing about natives is how they almost got rid of the baldness in their gene pool. I'd say for natives in south america the ratio is probably 5% men going bald, prolly. They'd probably be taller of they could be exposed to modern diets
Yea I'm not sure I stressed how much of a halo Almond Eyes is onna black man.

Impossible to be below avg.

Native Americans retained most of their quality DNA.

The best looking men likely have some % of Native American DNA, just a educated guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17201, AscendingHero and 1 other person
You neglect the extremely common case of chin recession among Negroids that is otherwise masked by their coloring.

You also neglect the setting of mongoloid eyes within the skull.

Overall, there's a lot of information missing here. And the one user is right. Caucasoid skull, standalone, is objectively the best.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, Korea, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
You neglect the extremely common case of chin recession among Negroids that is otherwise masked by their coloring.

You also neglect the setting of mongoloid eyes within the skull.

Overall, there's a lot of information missing here. And the one user is right. Caucasoid skull, standalone, is objectively the best.
The chin is a part of the mandible. I said Caucasian mandible is ideal, I didn't neglect it, I actually agree with you.

I went over the eyes pretty well.

Caucasians suffer from having more concave faces than Africans, that's why I say an african maxilla would be better.

Standalone, there's no way Caucasian stands against this variation, it's in pretty much all 7+ PSL people.

So ur saying the flat facedness of Asians can be fixed with the vomer bone procedure u linked?

• +1
So ur saying the flat facedness of Asians can be fixed with the vomer bone procedure u linked?
It's not really called a "Vomer Bone" surgery. It's moreso the cause of having a weak radix.

The Surgery is called Radix Rhinoplasty. Surgery here.

That'll elevate the radix making the nasal bridge more prominent.

• +1
The chin is a part of the mandible. I said Caucasian mandible is ideal, I didn't neglect it, I actually agree with you.

Caucasians suffer from having more concave faces than Africans, that's why I say an african maxilla would be better.

Standalone, there's no way Caucasian stands against this variation, it's in pretty much all 7+ PSL people.
More maxilla isn't always better. You didn't go over the setting of the eyes which is very important man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and volcelfatcel
More maxilla isn't always better. You didn't go over the setting of the eyes which is very important man.
My B about the eyes, but most people who read this thread will likely end up on this page and see your comment.

And yea more isn't always better, but nor is recessed.

@Kingkellz was discussing this
men tend to have flatter midfaces albeit taller ramus/skull

I do think, an overly projected maxilla is feminine as most people with well developed maxilla also tend to have very compact skulls that lack the tall aspect

Just look at superheroes to identify what the ideal man looks like tbh

big tall skull
huge projected tall chin
sharp hollow cheekbones
and none of these have a forward grown maxilla.

PSL tremendously overrates maxilla in importance and forgets about how important a tall ramus is.
that is exactly why pattinson was cast as batman, he has such a tall skull, even tho his maxilla is technically flat by forum standards

His tall ramus makes him look extremely dominant from the front

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Effortless, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
@Kingkellz was discussing this
men tend to have flatter midfaces albeit taller ramus/skull

I do think, an overly projected maxilla is feminine as most people with well developed maxilla also tend to have very compact skulls that lack the tall aspect

Just look at superheroes to identify what the ideal man looks like tbh
View attachment 1541444View attachment 1541446
big tall skull
huge projected tall chin
sharp hollow cheekbones
and none of these have a forward grown maxilla.

PSL tremendously overrates maxilla in importance and forgets about how important a tall ramus is.
that is exactly why pattinson was cast as batman, he has such a tall skull, even tho his maxilla is technically flat by forum standards
View attachment 1541448View attachment 1541449
His tall ramus makes him look extremely dominant from the front
View attachment 1541450
Yea, a flatter maxilla will decrease convexity of the side profile, creating a more masculine face.

Less convexity allows the chin to have addiontal psudeo projection, just like superman. Even if his chin was the same size, it would look less projected with a more forward maxilla.

Tall Ramus is definetly important, and is more associated with the caucasoid skull. That's why I recommended their mandibles.

You can still have all of the things you stated with a forward grown maxilla though, just less of a chance.

That's the trade off of looking 100% Masculine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Yea, a flatter maxilla will decrease convexity of the side profile, creating a more masculine face.

Less convexity allows the chin to have addiontal psudeo projection, just like superman. Even if his chin was the same size, it would look less projected with a more forward maxilla.

Tall Ramus is definetly important, and is more associated with the caucasoid skull. That's why I recommended their mandibles.

You can still have all of the things you stated with a forward grown maxilla though, just less of a chance.

indeed
I find it to be ideal, pretty boys i guess the forward grown look is better
for masc guys a flatter midface and taller ramus is ideal

I find the latter to be the most aesthetic a man can have and the biggest halo. Tall ramus brings presence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea

There's some exceptiosn to the rule of tall ramus and flatter midface like this which ends up looking extremely developed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea
indeed
I find it to be ideal, pretty boys i guess the forward grown look is better
for masc guys a flatter midface and taller ramus is ideal

I find the latter to be the most aesthetic a man can have and the biggest halo. Tall ramus brings presence
View attachment 1541463
Yea I agree.

If you're not masculine in the face, a flat midface will slaughter your looks.

Tall Ramus is nuts, haven't seen one IRL.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I know it's useless but how can i without surgeries :
1- How can get a wider mandibule ?
2- How can i get a better gonial angle ?
3- How can i fix my negative cantal tilt ? zygo issues ?
4- How can i get a square chin ?

• Hmm...
I know it's useless but how can i without surgeries :
1- How can get a wider mandibule ?
2- How can i get a better gonial angle ?
3- How can i fix my negative cantal tilt ? zygo issues ?
4- How can i get a square chin ?
You need surgery for those, except maybe #4.

There's like a really small fat pad in the chin.

When you get to low BF levels, it pretty much dissapears. Revealing just bone.

But If you already have like a completly round chin, and it's obviously never going to be a square.

You need surgery.

>Hyperleptorrhine comes from cold.
>Hyperplatyrrhine comes from heat.
Interesting. I wonder if you can reduce nose width by staying in a cold climate for a few years

• +1
>Hyperleptorrhine comes from cold.
>Hyperplatyrrhine comes from heat.
Interesting. I wonder if you can reduce nose width by staying in a cold climate for a few years
Nah, not anymore.

You've already been predisposed to centuries of this gene.

This was morese telling you guys the reason for different nose sizes, the only way to change it now is surgery.

OP is a retarded child who can't even use apostrophes correctly much less make valuable analyses of three individual skulls. This thread should be deleted and his account locked for a period of 800 years, which is the estimated time it would take his family to evolve the genes that are necessary for reading and writing beyond a middle school-level.

• Ugh..
OP is a retarded child who can't even use apostrophes correctly much less make valuable analyses of three individual skulls. This thread should be deleted and his account locked for a period of 800 years, which is the estimated time it would take his family to evolve the genes that are necessary for reading and writing beyond a middle school-level.
Ya'll just ignore this guy. He's upset because he has a Ski Slope Nasal Bridge.

Thanks to everyone that enjoys my threads.

Ya'll just ignore this guy. He's upset because he has a Ski Slope Nasal Bridge.

Thanks to everyone that enjoys my threads.

*crickets chirping*

This idiot literally just said Africans have more convex faces than white people.

No dummy, African faces are essentially concave.

close-up-profile-of-handsome-young-black-man-against-isolated-white-picture-id1142003969