Caucasoid Skulls vs African & Asian Skulls and how they influence your features.

race is a social construct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Korea
Yea, a flatter maxilla will decrease convexity of the side profile, creating a more masculine face.

Less convexity allows the chin to have addiontal psudeo projection, just like superman. Even if his chin was the same size, it would look less projected with a more forward maxilla.

Tall Ramus is definetly important, and is more associated with the caucasoid skull. That's why I recommended their mandibles.

You can still have all of the things you stated with a forward grown maxilla though, just less of a chance.

That's the trade off of looking 100% Masculine.
idk man I have an 8.4cm ramus and a flattish midface and I think i'd make the trade for underreye support...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
This idiot literally just said Africans have more convex faces than white people.

No dummy, African faces are essentially concave.

close-up-profile-of-handsome-young-black-man-against-isolated-white-picture-id1142003969
African
White

Henry Cavill's Facial Convexity is Lower than the absolute random and recessed African Man you pulled to prove your point.

Keep Barking for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Unsh and Deleted member 2729
idk man I have an 8.4cm ramus and a flattish midface and I think i'd make the trade for underreye support...
Hmm, I don't think I'd do that. You don't want to look like stallone.

Also, Lundgrens Ramus is probably 75mm, a Ramus at 8.4cm has never been recorded.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Hmm, I don't think I'd do that. You don't want to look like stallone.

Also, Lundgrens Ramus is probably 75mm, a Ramus at 8.4cm has never been recorded.
ye i measured it again, it's like 8cm. Round down a bit ig.

• +1
View attachment 1551454View attachment 1551455
Henry Cavill's Facial Convexity is Lower than the absolute random and recessed African Man you pulled to prove your point.

Keep Barking for me.
View attachment 1551457

What a moron.

You don't know how to measure facial convexity. You just proved my point for me. Look at the blue line. Cavill's nasal bone goes past it, the black guy's nasal bone is a quarter of an inch behind it. That's the definition of midfacial concavity. Nobody measures facial prognathism from the fucking menton That's alveolar prognathism, not facial convexity.

Last edited:
What a moron.

You don't know how to measure facial convexity. You just proved my point for me. Look at the blue line. Cavill's nasal bone touches it, the black guy's nasal bone is a solid inch behind it. That's the definition of midfacial concavity. Nobody measures facial prognathism from the fucking lips. That's alveolar prognathism, not facial convexity.
KEEEEEP BARKINGGGGGGG. No way you're that blind to see the lines rest on the Glabella & Chin.
Aaps 2018 24 3 105f2

KEEEEEP BARKINGGGGGGG. No way you're that blind to see the lines rest on the Glabella & Chin.
View attachment 1551467

Source: an Indian's basement.

The "total facial convexity" criterion on this fake chart is closer to what actual facial convexity is. Cavill beats black dude on it.

Daily reminder what the ACTUAL facial convexity measurement is, you fucking faggot child who thinks Google made him an expert:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Ugh..
Source: an Indian's basement.

The "total facial convexity" criterion on this fake chart is closer to what actual facial convexity is. Cavill beats black dude on it.
HAHAHHAHAH YOU'RE DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT.

EVEN WITHOUT THE DAMN PROTRACTOR, ANYONE CAN SEE CAVILL HAS A RELATIVELY FLAT SIDE PROFILE.

175 deg is FLATTER than 164 deg.

NOW TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN.
African2
White2

147.8 vs 143.9

Leave my thread.

Daily reminder what the ACTUAL facial convexity measurement is, you fucking faggot child who thinks Google made him an expert:

maxresdefault.jpg
LINKS A MIKE MEW VIDEO MADE FOR AUTISTS.

THIS GUY LITERALLY GOT HIS DEGREE TAKEN AWAY FOR THE LIES HE SPREADS.

HAHAHHAHAH YOU'RE DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT.

EVEN WITHOUT THE DAMN PROTRACTOR, ANYONE CAN SEE CAVILL HAS A RELATIVELY FLAT SIDE PROFILE.

175 deg is FLATTER than 164 deg.

NOW TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN.
View attachment 1551479View attachment 1551481

147.8 vs 143.9

Leave my thread.

I can't believe this dumbass doesn't realize he's using a circular contractor and not a semi-circular one. Way to prove my point, moron, Cavill has the more convex face.

I can't believe this dumbass doesn't realize he's using a circular contractor and not a semi-circular one. Way to prove my point, moron, Cavill has the more convex face.
After this reply, I officially believe you're engaging in satire.

Thank you for bumping this thread, I appreciate it.

After this reply, I officially believe you're engaging in satire.

Thank you for bumping this thread, I appreciate it.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This idiot doesn't realize he doesn't know how to read a circular contractor.

LINKS A MIKE MEW VIDEO MADE FOR AUTISTS.

THIS GUY LITERALLY GOT HIS DEGREE TAKEN AWAY FOR THE LIES HE SPREADS.

More fucking stupidity.

Mike Mew has never had his degree "taken away". You're thinking of John Mew, who is Mike Mew's 91 year old father. John Mew did have his degree revoked, Mike Mew never has.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
More fucking stupidity.

Mike Mew has never had his degree "taken away". You're thinking of John Mew, who is Mike Mew's 91 year old father. John Mew did have his degree revoked, Mike Mew never has.

bump.

so if the perfect man a mulatto ?

Perfect skull (bone) with 4/10 soft features = 9psl

She browses looksmax btw and is softmaxxing I've been told by my bro Joshua

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
WHITE + ASIAN = PSL 7 MINIMUM TO PSL 8 WITHOUT MAKEUP THEN PSL 10 WITH MAKEUP GIVE UP NON-WASIANS OLIVIA RODRIGO MOGS YOU TO UTTER SUICIDE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AscendingHero
I feel I have too much forward growth which is not good. also according to your analysis I probably do not have a very Caucasian skull but more like a mix of those three. could you share your wisdom with me?

also I have inward jaw gonions, would correcting them be a priority or is there any worse flaw?

Rereading this (DNRD'd earlier) and while I know I'm too knee-deep into abo/American memes on this forum I suddenly got hit by the worst bout of depression possible

Jfc. They really are gone. Jesus Christ, RIP androphiliac sexuality 😢😢

Is it even possible for women to be attracted to men now? Androphiliac sexuality is now irrevocably fucked

• JFL
Rereading this (DNRD'd earlier) and while I know I'm too knee-deep into abo/American memes on this forum I suddenly got hit by the worst bout of depression possible

Jfc. They really are gone. Jesus Christ, RIP androphiliac sexuality 😢😢

Is it even possible for women to be attracted to men now? Androphiliac sexuality is now irrevocably fucked
They gone as hell bro 😢😢😢.

They gone as hell bro 😢😢😢.
Genetic engineering better bring them back or its over for women and their sexuality

All their hard work hypergamy maxing down the shitter the moment Columbus went west.

• So Sad
Also Korea you were previously sperging for black men here: https://looksmax.org/threads/r-amiugly-degeneracy.458248/page-2#post-7555157 but go completely against that idea in other posts where you roasted their skulls and noses and stuff. Elab
It's because you TOTALLY missed the point of that thread.

The thread was about people giving truecels advice like "Get a Haircut" "You look unkempt, try taking a shower".

I have no idea how you thought it was a race war thread.

It's because you TOTALLY missed the point of that thread.

The thread was about people giving truecels advice like "Get a Haircut" "You look unkempt, try taking a shower".

I have no idea how you thought it was a race war thread.
But are black men subhuman or not?

What about the North east Africans or Horn of Africans who have aquiline noses , I've always wondered this , they tend to live in arid deserts so if wider noses are adapted to heat why don't Arabs and horn of Africans have wider noses , considering they live in deserts.

Horn of africans
Horn of african
View attachment horn of african.webp

• +1
Guys look at what I found , apparently back in the day they considered pretty much everyone as Caucasian due to their skulls.... :feelswat:

Skull theory

• +1
What about the North east Africans or Horn of Africans who have aquiline noses , I've always wondered this , they tend to live in arid deserts so if wider noses are adapted to heat why don't Arabs and horn of Africans have wider noses , considering they live in deserts.

View attachment 1595818View attachment 1595820View attachment 1595823
There's Arid Skulls & Tropical.

Arid Skulls have a lot of similarites with cold adapted skulls (dunno how, that's just how science works I guess).

Tropical Skulls are the ones that tend tohave the wider noses.

• +1
Reactions: Sabaen
There's Arid Skulls & Tropical.

Arid Skulls have a lot of similarites with cold adapted skulls (dunno how, that's just how science works I guess).

Tropical Skulls are the ones that tend tohave the wider noses.

That makes a lot sense because I was thinking about Africans who live in the 'jungle' environments or as you put it tropical areas and they are linked to say southeast Asians like the Filipinos or Indonesians who have mongoloid skulls but also flatter and wider noses. Curious as to why tropical regions produce such traits.

• +1
That makes a lot sense because I was thinking about Africans who live in the 'jungle' environments or as you put it tropical areas and they are linked to say southeast Asians like the Filipinos or Indonesians who have mongoloid skulls but also flatter and wider noses. Curious as to why tropical regions produce such traits.
Some native Americans too.
Reminds me of how Afrocentrics online inspired by Ivan Van Sertima claim the Olmecs were black because their sculptures had wide noses :lul:
Maxresdefault
51NlWupueqL

When in reality the natives of the region naturally have wide noses and thick lips as well, likely as an adaptation to a tropical climate :
Main qimg 73c9c383e4ad0fe49c68411c68cd94de lq
Main qimg 0a8333dcf9b531123811687089d057ca lq

'jungle' environments or as you put it tropical areas
"tropical" != "jungle". Equating the two create misconceptions.
Vast majority of Africans live and evolved in savanna/grassland environments that are tropical but typically dry and too sparse to be considered "jungles", a term used for dense rain-forests only found in parts of the continent despite popular beliefs. Map is not perfect but :

• +1
Some native Americans too.
Reminds me of how Afrocentrics online inspired by Ivan Van Sertima claim the Olmecs were black because their sculptures had wide noses :lul:
View attachment 1602780View attachment 1602781

When in reality the natives of the region naturally have wide noses and thick lips as well, likely as an adaptation to a tropical climate :
View attachment 1602783View attachment 1602784

"tropical" != "jungle". Equating the two create misconceptions.
Vast majority of Africans live and evolved in savanna/grassland environments that are tropical but typically dry and too sparse to be considered "jungles", a term used for dense rain-forests only found in parts of the continent despite popular beliefs. Map is not perfect but :
View attachment 1602807

Yeah you're right! i shouldn't conflate the two however initial observation stands. And Afrocentrics are retarded :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Racky
@Korea I had a question for you

2EE33959 E997 43A7 B3B5 48E436EEA6DC
3C8BB430 6E48 4CFC A7DC B12206445939
Is there anything besides nasal width and lip height that’s making him not look fully white?

Imo there’s still something holding him back even in my morph from being fully white passing but I can’t put my finger on it. In that if someone showed me the morphed my mind would jump to lightskin and not white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
@Korea I had a question for you

View attachment 1604552View attachment 1604560Is there anything besides nasal width and lip height that’s making him not look fully white?

Imo there’s still something holding him back even in my morph from being fully white passing but I can’t put my finger on it. In that if someone showed me the morphed my mine would jump to lightskin and not white.
His brows are very high set, which is common in African Americans.

His temples are wide, he lacks undereye support a normal causcasian would have.

He has full radial nostril show, which isn't really unfluenced by the width, but the shape of the nose.

His chin is reccessed. Browridge 404. His ESR is higher than the average Caucasian too.

That's all I can think off of the top of my head.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
So should i start chewing like drago

so progthagnism isnt a failo in blacks?