Equinox
Screenshot 20240216 200426 Yubo
Screenshot 20240216 201339 Yubo
Screenshot 20240216 200453 Yubo
Screenshot 20240216 204626 Yubo
Snapchat 1483841797
Screenshot 20240216 203930 Yubo
Screenshot 20240216 205105 Yubo

I SLAYED FUCKING HARD ONE OF THE FOIDS SENT HER NUDES AND SAID IF I WAS NEARER SHED FUCK ME, DAMN IRL GIRLS SHOW ME IOI BUT ONLINE THEY STRAIGHT UP THRISTING OVER ME the photos I used were these , btw this was just an experiment I'm deleting the shit out of the app after cus it's so autistic
Screenshot 20240215 001410 Instagram
IMG 20240215 001136 881

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_001136_881.jpg
    IMG_20240215_001136_881.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1483841797.jpg
    Snapchat-1483841797.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max, 5'7 zoomer, Tai Lung and 5 others
why are all of your photos in the same angle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Tai Lung, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Alt Number 3, ascension and 2 others

"disgusting curry"​

do you have a degrading kink?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 23558 and Samsepioler

"disgusting curry"​

do you have a degrading kink?
''yeah call me disgusting curry when u bounce on it okay?''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Alt Number 3, mogger10 and 6 others
''yeah call me disgusting curry when u bounce on it okay?''
all jokes aside you are GL and you have high appeal, especially to white women in the UK. idk about chad tho jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, dragomaxxer and Deleted member 46507
jesus people still take yubo seriously

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Matthias8272
U retard it don’t mean shit 15 yr old me had bitches calling me beautiful with blurry shit pictures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 23558, ascension and 2 others
Yubo is full of attention seeking hoes who would entertain u and call u fine and shit as long as ur averagev

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, VolcelFTW, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Yubo or wizz don’t mean shit trust me

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, N1666, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
Because he’s below average reatrd don’t u get it
He's average taller than me just lanklet frame but you ate somewhat right tbh

What else am I fucikg meant to use I'm 15 wizz results were decent
i mean you might as well consider your roblox friends list to be about the same i guess

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I could use wizz and get nudes with pictures of my neck bastard 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ascension
Good bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46507 and Diarrhoea
Online foid thirst over good looking men and irl u less your gigachad foid give iois and compliments is what iv realised through this experiment like muh igaf bruv I just did this for experimental purpouses

My friend told me to do this I swear to God I didn't expect these results tho jfl I thought only gigachads get thruster over I got fucking objectified

Online foid thirst over good looking men and irl u less your gigachad foid give iois and compliments is what iv realised through this experiment like muh igaf bruv I just did this for experimental purpouses
U only get iois and compliments if ur htn tk chadlite plus these r the guys you see slaying irl

Mf if I had like 10 results it would as you said but I had 120 matches within 1 hour n still have shit ton of requests to go through n the amount of dms I got blacked out my phone the shi was crazy I'm posting here cus I was shocked

Damn , I pretty much have same looks level as you and barely getting any matches On an off brand yubo in a eastern country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
Fuark u hav appeal brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 46507
yubo is all 15 year old fatherless hoes that need attention and send nudes to literally anyone, you can slay on yubo and get "chad" results as an mtn. This reminds me of when I was in sophomore year of highschool and would hit up girls from tiktok to get their nudes :lul: all of them have descended by now because if girls are already seeking that much attention and so slutty at that age they literally get shit lifes 4 years after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, aleksander, RTLBbc and 3 others
yubo is all 15 year old fatherless hoes that need attention and send nudes to literally anyone, you can slay on yubo and get "chad" results as an mtn. This reminds me of when I was in sophomore year of highschool and would hit up girls from tiktok to get their nudes :lul: all of them have descended by now because if girls are already seeking that much attention and so slutty at that age they literally get shit lifes 4 years after
Screenshot 20240216 212716 Yubo
5 11 is considered tall apparently FUCK this JFL 🤮 MY MATES TRIED THIS SHIT ALL THE GIRLS I SWIPED PN WERE FROM MY NEARBY AREA THEY CALLED HIM AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT N HES CRYING HOW DO I COMFORT HIM MAN BLACKPILL IS FOOCKING BRUTAL

View attachment 27485875 11 is considered tall apparently FUCK this JFL 🤮 MY MATES TRIED THIS SHIT ALL THE GIRLS I SWIPED PN WERE FROM MY NEARBY AREA THEY CALLED HIM AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT N HES CRYING HOW DO I COMFORT HIM MAN BLACKPILL IS FOOCKING BRUTAL
bruh if the top right ismaahaan girl is a match ur quite literally swiping right on apes wtf :lul:

Damn , I pretty much have same looks level as you and barely getting any matches On an off brand yubo in a eastern country
Bro I swr I thought currys can't slay but I got decent results online n irl I'm shocked the girls irl they probs do find yoy attractive but they give iois n don't try I found out this Stacy had a crush on me after a ss on a girls group chat got sent to me saying he's hot referring to me trust all foids hide the tf out of it

bruh if the top right ismaahaan girl is a match ur quite literally swiping right on apes wtf :lul:
That's a fuckjng friend request tabs dummy not my friends there ppl that swiped right on me nigga

I'm sorry tho I care less I still hate women I got treated like slum when I was subhuman n know all foods at my school changed to me looks to go a long way

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
I'm sorry tho I care less I still hate women I got treated like slum when I was subhuman n know all foods at my school changed to me looks to go a long way
are you diagnosed autist? srs question you are typing like one

no shit looks go a long way thats the whole point of this site whats with these water ass remarks

go on tinder with same pictures and try again.

yubo results are never valid make another thread when you get 100+ likes on tinder in less than a week

• +1
Reactions: N1666
are you diagnosed autist? srs question you are typing like one

no shit looks go a long way thats the whole point of this site whats with these water ass remarks
Yh but my whole life up until I realised before I acended hard I was bluep8lled to fuck thinking I could win her over with personality and charisma My corny ass got delusioned for 13 yrs fuck man wish they told me from the begginign

jesus people still take yubo seriously

View attachment 2748479View attachment 2748480View attachment 2748481View attachment 2748483View attachment 2748499View attachment 2748485View attachment 2748486

I SLAYED FUCKING HARD ONE OF THE FOIDS SENT HER NUDES AND SAID IF I WAS NEARER SHED FUCK ME, DAMN IRL GIRLS SHOW ME IOI BUT ONLINE THEY STRAIGHT UP THRISTING OVER ME the photos I used were these , btw this was just an experiment I'm deleting the shit out of the app after cus it's so autisticView attachment 2748494View attachment 2748497

One million words but not a single slay

I doubt that foids on Yubo meet up with someone irl because it is the attention seeking place.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: gooner23 and dragomaxxer
View attachment 2748479View attachment 2748480View attachment 2748481View attachment 2748483View attachment 2748499View attachment 2748485View attachment 2748486

I SLAYED FUCKING HARD ONE OF THE FOIDS SENT HER NUDES AND SAID IF I WAS NEARER SHED FUCK ME, DAMN IRL GIRLS SHOW ME IOI BUT ONLINE THEY STRAIGHT UP THRISTING OVER ME the photos I used were these , btw this was just an experiment I'm deleting the shit out of the app after cus it's so autisticView attachment 2748494View attachment 2748497
3 messages from frauded mtb. i hope you die ur nowhere chad, Ive gotten 1000s of requests on wizz before imma do it just to proof u wrong, give me all the dating apps and you will see

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
go on tinder with same pictures and try again.

yubo results are never valid make another thread when you get 100+ likes on tinder in less than a week
I can't I'm 15 but my friends did once they used my pictures genuinely and I got like I don't remember exactly but they said 40 matches rhat day those were liek older photos but I guess my height saved me but jfl online dating is cope

Taking a big dump bud?

• +1
I can't I'm 15 but my friends did once they used my pictures genuinely and I got like I don't remember exactly but they said 40 matches rhat day those were liek older photos but I guess my height saved me but jfl online dating is cope

ur coping, and no your height didnt fucking save you on tinder if you are 5'11 :lul:

im not here to put you down bro but don't become another delusional curry

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
One million words but not a single slay

I doubt that foids on Yubo meet up with someone irl because it is the attention seeking place.
I don't want to meet up anyways I slayed at parties with my mate teja but I got kicked out cus he got into a fight like one foid was on top of me with clothes on then I had to run out the house party like I got fuciing passed at him

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
ur coping, and no your height didnt fucking save you on tinder if you are 5'11 :lul:

im not here to put you down bro but don't become another delusional curry
I'm pretty sure my mates said I was 6 1 forgot to mention that idek they did it without asking me but that's what they said

Bro I swr I thought currys
Your reading too deep lmao theres a bunch of curries on this site including me that slay. Looking indian is a detriment but it doesnt mean its over unless your pajeet pheno.

• +1
My ugly ass brutally mog ur results vindaloo

• +1
I'm pretty sure my mates said I was 6 1 forgot to mention that idek they did it without asking me but that's what they said
try it yourself then, if your friends can make an account with ur pics so can you

i made one when i was 15 as well no problem not that deep.

so do most girls they make theirs when they are 16

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Same for @Alt Number 3

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
3 messages from frauded mtb. i hope you die ur nowhere chad, Ive gotten 1000s of requests on wizz before imma do it just to proof u wrong, give me all the dating apps and you will see
Never said chad bro I said chad like results prolly overexxaggerated no curry can become chad

try it yourself then, if your friends can make an account with ur pics so can you

i made one when i was 15 as well no problem not that deep.

so do most girls they make theirs when they are 16
Really ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme