Chad like yubo results didnt know id suceed this much for a disgusting curry

@Blackgymmax you said he's a truecel with 0 SMV with any caucasian words so how do you explain this

@Blackgymmax you said he's a truecel with 0 SMV with any caucasian words so how do you explain this
He is like half bgm age they wont see eye to eye

all fucking whales post one whore that liked your profile just one

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
blackgymmaxx is mtn himself and this guy mogs him

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
all fucking whales post one whore that liked your profile just one
I can't send screen recorder chats or videos on here dm me I got replies first n shit like hey handsome n hey x and stuff from mtbs to htbs My age at 15 to 17 yrs old man

Are they seeing something that I'm not

No way people get this excited over yubo results JFL. No offence OP but it doesn't mean shit, the competition on there is extremely low because most of the men are subhumans and the foids on their are desperate for validation. Hence why a MTN like yourself gets "good" results.

But it doesn't mean yubo is a shit app altogether, its an easy way to meet girls irl but I doubt you were doing that as you posted about this on here.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Btw Tai lung some random insta foods made a gc with me calling me leng
Screenshot 20240216 221206 Instagram

No way people get this excited over yubo results JFL. No offence OP but it doesn't mean shit, the competition on there is extremely low because most of the men are subhumans and the foids on their are desperate for validation. Hence why a MTN like yourself gets "good" results.

But it doesn't mean yubo is a shit app altogether, its an easy way to meet girls irl but I doubt you were doing that as you posted about this on here.
Prolly true but irl foids reactions is crazy for me too the only reason I posted here was to test out the experiment

• +1
Reactions: N1666
No he has 0 smv
I saw @MakinMogReturns on yubo and it was like 100+ girls matching an hour or less and when he opened the app he would get loads of girls saying this
OP just showed 4 girls lol
He's truecel

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
No he has 0 smv
I saw @MakinMogReturns on yubo and it was like 100+ girls matching an hour or less and when he opened the app he would get loads of girls saying this
He's truecel
Not just yubo jfl insta my friends did tinder it's crazy ngl the incel forum here I just get lookaxxing tips from you guys know a lot about it that's what acended me your tips which in pretty grratful for

No he has 0 smv
He's truecel
Its funny how u call yourself anti black but bounce your ass on BBC everytime, faggot.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Its funny how u call yourself anti black but bounce your ass on BBC everytime, faggot.
Nah because I've seen white htns do even better lol

How does yubo works btw?

Nah because I've seen white htns do even better lol
Bgm in all realness bro how you calling me truecel when I get iois from foids from my school fucking offered sex in party's n good online results from insta n yubo like bro bfr here I got rated htn and some saying chadlite on dms and telling me the rates rating u r coping cus ur curry is this forum racist or jfl ?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Bgm in all realness bro how you calling me truecel when I get iois from foids from my school fucking offered sex in party's n good online results from insta n yubo like bro bfr here I got rated htn and some saying chadlite on dms and telling me the rates rating u r coping cus ur curry is this forum racist or jfl ?
4 Girls on yubo isn't the best result

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx