Chad Routine

D

Deleted member 28404

Iron
As a fellow chad, I will outline my routine to become even more attractive. This thread is no bs, unlike many others, and is mostly backed by science. I will guide you through a typical week that will be easy to follow.

First, I will list major points like skincare, nutrition, eating, supplements, and hair. I may forget something, so feel free to ask below. Also, I won't delve into deep details; just ask if you want to know why I'm taking a supplement for a specific effect.

1. Skincare
These products are quite pricey but work for most skin types. They don't feel greasy and are absorbed quickly. I used CeraVe before, but some of their products are comedogenic, meaning they contain ingredients known to cause acne in some people.

Cleanse:
Beauty of Joseon Green Plum Refreshing Cleanser
Wash your face and neck with slightly warm water. Take a small drop of the cleanser, rub it between your hands, and gently massage it onto your face. Leave it for 30 seconds and rinse with ice-cold water. Don't hesitate to hold the showerhead to your face. Ensure everything is washed off. Do this after applying any shampoo to your hair, not before.

Exfoliate: (just twice a week)
Paula's Choice Exfoliating Gel
After cleansing, apply a small drop, rub it between your hands, and apply to your face. Leave it for 1 minute, then wash it off like the cleanser.

Sunscreen/Moisturizer:
Beauty of Joseon Sunscreen SPF 50++:
Dry your face with a clean towel, but don't rub. Gently dab around your face, then apply one finger length of sunscreen.

Serum:
Beauty of Joseon Glow Serum
After the sunscreen has absorbed, apply two pipettes of serum to your cheeks and rub it in. It will make your skin look very healthy.
If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, consider their Glow Deep Serum containing Alpha Arbutin, which inhibits melanin production.

Cleanse:
Use the same method as in the AM.

Moisturize:
Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream
Apply one finger length of cream to your face.

Retinoid:
Differin Gel Adapalene 0.1 %
Initially, retinoids can be irritating, but persist. They remove wrinkles, acne, acne scars, and make your skin more youthful in the long run. It took my skin four months to see full results, but it's worth it. Adapalene is as effective as Tretinoin and generally better tolerated.
After your moisturizer has fully absorbed, apply a pea-sized amount of Differin Gel evenly on your face.

2. Hair
There are many good hair threads here, so I'll keep this brief:
I personally use the recommended products from JVN, which recommends custom products based on your hair type through a quiz. On Sundays, I use Intelligent Ketoconazole Shampoo.
One game changer rarely mentioned is cold water. Your hair will look much better if you wash it with ice-cold water.

2.1 Medications:

Stick to the basics. I believe balding will be solved in the next five years due to significant capitalistic interest in investing in R&D in this field.
For now, don't overcomplicate things.
If you're slightly balding, take 1mg of Finasteride every evening. If you have healthy testosterone levels, everything should be fine. Fin's side effects are
overblown, and most people don't experience any. If you're still concerned, get a blood test with your physician. I had no side effects and still have a robust output.
To regain lost ground, use Minoxidil 5% every evening. It's the most effective growth promoter known to humans and is well-researched. Stick to these two, as they will have the most significant impact.
You could also consider microneedling or switching to dutasteride. Personally, I only take Fin, and it works just fine.

3. Fitness
One of the biggest misconceptions is that you need to split your training. Full-body training allows for a higher frequency, promoting greater muscle growth as a natural athlete. The fitness industry tries to make it look complicated so that you buy their programs. Trust me, I look better than everyone in my gym, and I've been going only three times a week for eight years.

TL;DR Full-body training isn't just a beginner workout plan.

Total weekly volume adjusts based on your training experience.
<1 year: 10 sets per muscle group per week
>1 year: 12-15 sets per muscle group per week
>4 years: 20 sets per muscle group per week

Don't overcomplicate things; just progressively get stronger. As you gain experience, you'll know how many reps you have left in the tank. For beginners, I recommend going to what you think will be total failure. If I list eight reps for a set but you can do more, do more. The number of reps is just a guideline. Increase the weight accordingly. Initially, you might want to decrease the volume to allow your body to adapt to the workload. Also, I don't provide instructions for each exercise. Just search online, and you'll find a good tutorial. Aim to complete the workout in under 90 minutes, as it can significantly increase cortisol levels. If you don't have time for isolation exercises, just do the compound movements. They will build a lot of muscle on their own. Optionally, you can sip on some EAAs during the workout.

Increase volume accordingly

Warm-Up:
4 Minutes Stair Master

Deadlift 4x a 12 8 6 4 reps
LH Military Press 4x 12 8 8 5
Chin-Ups 4x failure (add weight if you can do about 15)
Slight Incline Barbell Bench Press 4x 10 8 8 5
Machine crunches 3x 12 8 6
Cable Wood Choppers 2x 12 10
Leg curls machine 3x 15 12 10
Low cable flys 2x 12 10
Cable crossovers 2x 12 10
Arms Superset (not necessary for beginners, as the previous exercises will build big arms)
2x LH curl 12 6
2x Overhead triceps extensions 12 8

4 Minutes Stair Master
Squat 4x a 12 8 6 4 reps
Leg extensions machine 3x 15 12 10
Low cable flys 2x 12 10
Arms Superset
2x Hammer curls 12 6
2x Triceps cable pushdowns 12 8

Neck:
2x Neck Curls AMRAP (add weight if it's too easy)
2x Neck Extensions AMRAP (add weight if it's too easy)

Cardio:
Your body burns fat efficiently at around 130 BPM heart rate.
You can choose from a variety of activities here:
  • 25 min rowing machine (my personal favourite)
  • 30 min light jog
  • 25 min stair master
  • Although not optimal if you're short on time, you can go for 5 all-out 15-sec sprints.
  • etc.

3.1 Week:
MO TUE WED THU FR SA SU

A C B C A C off

Obviously, you start with B the following week, and so on.
You should chew gum for at least 3 hours a day. Add one heavy set each day with mastic gum or jawliner for 10 min.

4. Supplements
Matcha Caffeine
Sunday Naturals All in one pro 1x cap
Sunday Naturals Omega 3 3x caps
Sunday Naturals Magnesium Ultra 2x caps
Sunday Naturals Ginkgo Biloba 2x caps
Sunday Naturals Alpha GPC 1x cap
Sunday Naturals Vitamin D K2 2,000 IU 1 drop

Sunday Naturals Zinc 1x cap
Sunday Naturals Potassium 2 caps
Sunday Naturals Ashwagandha 400 mg (cycle 2 months on 1 off)
Sunday Naturals Rhodiola Rosea 300 mg (cycle 2 months on 1 off)
Sunday Naturals Thyroid Balance 1 cap

5. Nutrition
I follow a pescatarian diet because meat causes breakouts for me. I try to keep it very simple. I control cutting and lean bulking through carbohydrate intake.
I highly recommend meal prepping for four days, as it will reduce the time you spend in the kitchen. You can find containers on Amazon.

Breakfast:
125g oats
200ml Alpro Vanilla Almond milk + a little water
200g frozen berry mix
40g walnuts
20g dark chocolate 85%
30g Rocka Vegan Protein pro shake (high lysine puts your body in an anabolic state)

During Workout:
20g Rocka EAAs

Post-workout:
40g Rocka Vegan Protein pro shake
1 large banana

Lunch:
150g rice
1 tbsp olive oil
400g frozen veggie mix (preferably dark leafy greens)
1 onion
100 ml Alpro cooking cream
After cooking, sprinkle 125g of parmesan cheese on top
Alternatively, you can eat salmon. I usually eat it however I feel like.

Snack:
4 spelt toast with 1 avocado and 100g of hummus
1 apple

Evening:
500g Alpro Skyr

This should amount to around 3,000 kcal with 180 to 200g of protein. Adjust accordingly to your body weight using the app "Chronometer," which is also the best app for tracking calories. I'm 6'2 at 87kg body weight 11% bf, and I'm currently in maintenance. For example, if I want to bulk, I increase the carbohydrates by around 150 kcal, usually by adding more rice.

6. General Habits:
- Drink atleast 5l of water a day
- Get some sunlight after waking up (in winter use a very high lumen lamp)
- Got to bed at the same time every night and stand up at the same time every day. (Increases test among other benefits) !!

7. Average day
Wake up at 6:30
Getting some sunlight
drink 1 Liter water
Cold shower
take supps
breakast
workout
skincare
work
lunch
snack
evening
skin care
supps + medication
sleep at 22:30.

Hope this is helpful for sb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Sub0, Samiscool234 and 9 others
no pics dnrd self claimed chad

• +1
Reactions: blite, Lucid, John_Reptile and 7 others
Bro thinks he’s the writer + dnr

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
also chad doesnt have routine he can eat as much as he wants, can not shower for 10 years and still slay your oneitis without effort

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Good and high effort post
Don't listen to haters here ignore them
Btw how are you able to drink 5L + water ed ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, Majkal, TheDragon and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: italiangigaChad, Deleted member 16515 and 5.5psl
As a fellow chad
Laughing giggle

Tales of a subhuman looksmaxxer

Ah yes just don’t improve urself because “chad” doesn’t do these things. You fags can keep rotting, why are u on here?
i mog your entire bloodline to self harm it never began if you need routine to look good

As a fellow chad, I will outline my routine to become even more attractive. This thread is no bs, unlike many others, and is mostly backed by science. I will guide you through a typical week that will be easy to follow.

First, I will list major points like skincare, nutrition, eating, supplements, and hair. I may forget something, so feel free to ask below. Also, I won't delve into deep details; just ask if you want to know why I'm taking a supplement for a specific effect.

1. Skincare
These products are quite pricey but work for most skin types. They don't feel greasy and are absorbed quickly. I used CeraVe before, but some of their products are comedogenic, meaning they contain ingredients known to cause acne in some people.

Cleanse:
Wash your face and neck with slightly warm water. Take a small drop of the cleanser, rub it between your hands, and gently massage it onto your face. Leave it for 30 seconds and rinse with ice-cold water. Don't hesitate to hold the showerhead to your face. Ensure everything is washed off. Do this after applying any shampoo to your hair, not before.

After cleansing, apply a small drop, rub it between your hands, and apply to your face. Leave it for 1 minute, then wash it off like the cleanser.

Sunscreen/Moisturizer:
Dry your face with a clean towel, but don't rub. Gently dab around your face, then apply one finger length of sunscreen.

Serum:
After the sunscreen has absorbed, apply two pipettes of serum to your cheeks and rub it in. It will make your skin look very healthy.
If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, consider their Glow Deep Serum containing Alpha Arbutin, which inhibits melanin production.

Cleanse:

Moisturize:

Retinoid:
Initially, retinoids can be irritating, but persist. They remove wrinkles, acne, acne scars, and make your skin more youthful in the long run. It took my skin four months to see full results, but it's worth it. Adapalene is as effective as Tretinoin and generally better tolerated.
After your moisturizer has fully absorbed, apply a pea-sized amount of Differin Gel evenly on your face.

2. Hair
I personally use the recommended products from JVN, which recommends custom products based on your hair type through a quiz. On Sundays, I use Intelligent Ketoconazole Shampoo.
One game changer rarely mentioned is cold water. Your hair will look much better if you wash it with ice-cold water.

2.1 Medications:

Stick to the basics. I believe balding will be solved in the next five years due to significant capitalistic interest in investing in R&D in this field.
If you're slightly balding, take 1mg of Finasteride every evening. If you have healthy testosterone levels, everything should be fine. Fin's side effects are
overblown, and most people don't experience any. If you're still concerned, get a blood test with your physician. I had no side effects and still have a robust output.
To regain lost ground, use Minoxidil 5% every evening. It's the most effective growth promoter known to humans and is well-researched. Stick to these two, as they will have the most significant impact.
You could also consider microneedling or switching to dutasteride. Personally, I only take Fin, and it works just fine.

3. Fitness
One of the biggest misconceptions is that you need to split your training. Full-body training allows for a higher frequency, promoting greater muscle growth as a natural athlete. The fitness industry tries to make it look complicated so that you buy their programs. Trust me, I look better than everyone in my gym, and I've been going only three times a week for eight years.

Don't overcomplicate things; just progressively get stronger. As you gain experience, you'll know how many reps you have left in the tank. For beginners, I recommend going to what you think will be total failure. If I list eight reps for a set but you can do more, do more. The number of reps is just a guideline. Increase the weight accordingly. Initially, you might want to decrease the volume to allow your body to adapt to the workload. Also, I don't provide instructions for each exercise. Just search online, and you'll find a good tutorial. Aim to complete the workout in under 90 minutes, as it can significantly increase cortisol levels. If you don't have time for isolation exercises, just do the compound movements. They will build a lot of muscle on their own. Optionally, you can sip on some EAAs during the workout.

Warm-Up:
4 Minutes Stair Master

Low cable flys 2x 12 10
Arms Superset (not necessary for beginners, as the previous exercises will build big arms)
2x LH curl 12 6

4 Minutes Stair Master
Squat 4x a 12 8 6 4 reps
Low cable flys 2x 12 10
Arms Superset
2x Hammer curls 12 6

Neck:

Cardio:
  • 30 min light jog
  • 25 min stair master
  • Although not optimal if you're short on time, you can go for 5 all-out 15-sec sprints.
  • etc.

3.1 Week:
MO TUE WED THU FR SA SU

A C B C A C off

You should chew gum for at least 3 hours a day. Add one heavy set each day with mastic gum or jawliner for 10 min.

4. Supplements
Matcha Caffeine

5. Nutrition
I follow a pescatarian diet because meat causes breakouts for me. I try to keep it very simple. I control cutting and lean bulking through carbohydrate intake.
I highly recommend meal prepping for four days, as it will reduce the time you spend in the kitchen. You can find containers on Amazon.

Breakfast:
125g oats
200g frozen berry mix
40g walnuts
20g dark chocolate 85%
30g Rocka Vegan Protein pro shake (high lysine puts your body in an anabolic state)

During Workout:
20g Rocka EAAs

Post-workout:
1 large banana

Lunch:
150g rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion

Snack:
1 apple

Evening:
500g Alpro Skyr

This should amount to around 3,000 kcal with 180 to 200g of protein. Adjust accordingly to your body weight using the app "Chronometer," which is also the best app for tracking calories. I'm 6'2 at 87kg body weight 11% bf, and I'm currently in maintenance. For example, if I want to bulk, I increase the carbohydrates by around 150 kcal, usually by adding more rice.

6. General Habits:
- Got to bed at the same time every night and stand up at the same time every day. (Increases test among other benefits) !!

7. Average day
Getting some sunlight
drink 1 Liter water
Cold shower
take supps
breakast
workout
skincare
work
lunch
snack
evening
skin care
supps + medication

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
idk about the 5l of water. First doesnt this damage the lier? Second you need to have eltroctyles and minerals, its unnatural to drink pure water.

i mog your entire bloodline to self harm it never began if you need routine to look good
Yeah sure you do, u are on a website for looksmaxxing you clearly aren’t that good looking. Do you think “chad” looksmaxxes? Ur on here because ur a fucking loser who needs easy dopamine

1. Skincare

Cleanse:

Sunscreen/Moisturizer:

Serum:

Cleanse:

Moisturize:

Retinoid:

2. Hair

2.1 Medications:

3. Fitness

Warm-Up:
4 Minutes Stair Master

Low cable flys 2x 12 10
2x LH curl 12 6

4 Minutes Stair Master
Squat 4x a 12 8 6 4 reps
Low cable flys 2x 12 10
Arms Superset
2x Hammer curls 12 6

Neck:

Cardio:
  • 30 min light jog
  • 25 min stair master
  • etc.

3.1 Week:
MO TUE WED THU FR SA SU

A C B C A C off

4. Supplements
Matcha Caffeine

5. Nutrition

Breakfast:
125g oats
200g frozen berry mix
40g walnuts
20g dark chocolate 85%

During Workout:
20g Rocka EAAs

Post-workout:
1 large banana

Lunch:
150g rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion

Snack:
1 apple

Evening:
500g Alpro Skyr

6. General Habits:

7. Average day
Getting some sunlight
drink 1 Liter water
Cold shower
take supps
breakast
workout
skincare
work
lunch
snack
evening
skin care
supps + medication

Did someone rate you?

Yeah sure you do, u are on a website for looksmaxxing you clearly aren’t that good looking. Do you think “chad” looksmaxxes? Ur on here because ur a fucking loser who needs easy dopamine
stop self projecting im only here because this community is funny jfl if you think looksmaxxing is more then losing weight and surgeries you bluepilled cuck also %99 of forum is not even looksmaxxing they are using this site as entertainment

7B2CE9A0 F0D0 43C2 BC1F F7425C549D50

You don’t mog shit, u are a bug eyed shitskin who looks like he takes dick up his arse 24/7. Maybe if you followed this routine you’d look like a normal person instead of a subhuman faggot.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
View attachment 2147308

You don’t mog shit, u are a bug eyed shitskin who looks like he takes dick up his arse 24/7. Maybe if you followed this routine you’d look like a normal person instead of a subhuman faggot.
this was when i was 15 i was burnt and fat af

this was when i was 15 i was burnt and fat af
And I can guarantee you still look like shit now. Keep coping with “muh chad doesn’t do this”, the whole point of looksmaxxing is to become a htn/chad.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
And I can guarantee you still look like shit now. Keep coping with “muh chad doesn’t do this”, the whole point of looksmaxxing is to become a htn/chad.
no i just lost weight go throught puberty and became white person people rated me weak chadlite

Lol bro all u got to do is new, chew, and bone smash

There have been 12549593428 threads about this

I don't need to prove anything to anyone here. Most people here are highly biased and unscientific just screaming there opinions. An image proves nothing. I could just post a random image here. I just tried to be helpful. And yes the best looking people always follow such and routine. So saying that a chad looks good without even trying is true to some case. But even that can be maximized. So believe me or not. I'm a white 6'2 jacked guy. I never have to ask to get on dates because I get asked. And this routine works. Do with it want u want. If you have any specific questions just ask.

• +1
Reactions: ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ
high effort post but need proof that its a good routine jfl

it works. Tbh this site is kinda shit. Most guys here tend to cling to preconceived notions instead of forming their own opinions. They often seek out posts that confirm their existing beliefs, which is not only unscientific, but also intellectually lazy. I think this will also be one of my last post. I can just recommend u to go off this site. IRL chads get rated mtn here. Even supermodels irl only get htn. U guys just delusional

Attachments

• S24n9X8D7F6k2A1b.jpg
    S24n9X8D7F6k2A1b.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
Wake up
Cock penetrates pussy
Sleep

Good and high effort post
Don't listen to haters here ignore them
Btw how are you able to drink 5L + water ed ?
its good but I feel like it won't change much...

1. Skincare

Cleanse:

Sunscreen/Moisturizer:

Serum:

Cleanse:

Moisturize:

Retinoid:

2. Hair

2.1 Medications:

3. Fitness

Warm-Up:
4 Minutes Stair Master

Low cable flys 2x 12 10
2x LH curl 12 6

4 Minutes Stair Master
Squat 4x a 12 8 6 4 reps
Low cable flys 2x 12 10
Arms Superset
2x Hammer curls 12 6

Neck:

Cardio:
  • 30 min light jog
  • 25 min stair master
  • etc.

3.1 Week:
MO TUE WED THU FR SA SU

A C B C A C off

4. Supplements
Matcha Caffeine

5. Nutrition

Breakfast:
125g oats
200g frozen berry mix
40g walnuts
20g dark chocolate 85%

During Workout:
20g Rocka EAAs

Post-workout:
1 large banana

Lunch:
150g rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion

Snack:
1 apple

Evening:
500g Alpro Skyr

6. General Habits:

7. Average day
Getting some sunlight
drink 1 Liter water
Cold shower
take supps
breakast
workout
skincare
work
lunch
snack
evening
skin care
supps + medication

TBH, a PPLF workout is better, especially for a beginner.

Push, Pull, Legs, and Full Body. 4 days per week

1. Skincare

Cleanse:

Sunscreen/Moisturizer:

Serum:

Cleanse:

Moisturize:

Retinoid:

2. Hair

2.1 Medications:

3. Fitness

Warm-Up:
4 Minutes Stair Master

Low cable flys 2x 12 10
2x LH curl 12 6

4 Minutes Stair Master
Squat 4x a 12 8 6 4 reps
Low cable flys 2x 12 10
Arms Superset
2x Hammer curls 12 6

Neck:

Cardio:
  • 30 min light jog
  • 25 min stair master
  • etc.

3.1 Week:
MO TUE WED THU FR SA SU

A C B C A C off

4. Supplements
Matcha Caffeine

5. Nutrition

Breakfast:
125g oats
200g frozen berry mix
40g walnuts
20g dark chocolate 85%

During Workout:
20g Rocka EAAs

Post-workout:
1 large banana

Lunch:
150g rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion

Snack:
1 apple

Evening:
500g Alpro Skyr

6. General Habits:

7. Average day
Getting some sunlight
drink 1 Liter water
Cold shower
take supps
breakast
workout
skincare
work
lunch
snack
evening
skin care
supps + medication

good thread

Why you growing hairs on ur penis??
Also wtf are those flappers on the side bro go get it checked
its starting to grow wings

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
"As a fellow Chad"
Yeah totally not LARP

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, pentamogged9000 and ArcticStorm
its starting to grow wings
They didn't realize that that was your face from a down view and that the "wings" are your ears and the "penis" your neck JFL , visual illusion :feelskek:

They didn't realize that that was your face from a down view and that the "wings" are your ears and the "penis" your neck JFL , visual illusion :feelskek:
its not me but i think hes joking jfl

good thread op, if you were humble you‘d have less hate