chadpreetinthemaking's guide to practical looksmaxxes

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Here it is guys, a guide to practical, non surgical shit just about any looksmaxxer could do:

Leanmaxxing (getting to sub 12% bf should make your jaw and cheeks look well defined, as well as being necessary to have an aesthetic physique)
Lifts (adding 2-3 inches of height is an instant looksmax)
RTT (Getting roided up, tanning and getting ink massively boosts your sex appeal for low class club sloots)
Eye colour contacts (eye colour halo is legit)
Skinmaxxing (having clear, smooth skin is very legit)
Hairmaxxing (having medium to long, well styled hair is a halo)
Light to medium stubble (everyone should be doing this, regardless of lower third, because if you have a normie lower third like Squintman, a good stubble can make your lower third look noticably stronger, and if you have a strong lower third already, a stubble makes you look badboyish and rugged.)

Drop any practical non surgical shit you think I missed.

minstrel_posterbillyvanware_edit_2.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split.jpg

Only legit looksmaxes

• JFL
Reactions: gaypharoah
I don't think stubble applies to everyone. I look homeless w any sort of facial hair and my hollow checks and jawline don't show at all. Still agreed tho. You should include squintmaxxing and drugmaxxing (w shit like modafinil).

I don't think stubble applies to everyone. I look homeless w any sort of facial hair and my hollow checks and jawline don't show at all. Still agreed tho. You should include squintmaxxing and drugmaxxing (w shit like modafinil).
Send me a pic of what you look like clean shaven in PM, im sure you look more masc and badboyish with a light stubble if you have good jaw.
9005a96ab76aeb2cee4f1e3bf6ff79be.jpg
Ian-Somerhalder_2013_3.jpg

Look at Somerhalder with and without stubble, he looks far more rugged with a stubble.

Last edited:
Looksmax in a way people think you are genetically good looking and dont care.

Does stubble work for curries?