Cheap and good clinic for HD lipo in Asia

slavmaxxer

slavmaxxer

Iron
I'm seriously considering getting HD lipo because I have many fat cells because of my obesity in my teenage years. I don't want to pay much money in Europe or USA for this. I'm from Eastern Europe, so I'm quite close to Turkey, but I can go even to Asia countries like India or somewhere in SEA. Actually, I've had a hair transplant in India that cost me about 1 200 USD and I'm very satisfied with the result, so I don't have any bias against Indian Doctors. Could somebody give me any recommendations for a good clinic?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
because I have many fat cells because of my obesity in my teenage years.
Why does that mean you need to get lipo and can't just lose fat normally?

Why does that mean you need to get lipo and can't just lose fat normally?
I can and I've lost. There are 2 problems:
1. Even at 8% I didn't have visible ABS.
2. It's much easier to gain a lot of weight in a short period of time when you have a lot more fat cells than a normal person. I can easily gain 7-10kg in a week after months of reducing.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I'm seriously considering getting HD lipo because I have many fat cells because of my obesity in my teenage years. I don't want to pay much money in Europe or USA for this. I'm from Eastern Europe, so I'm quite close to Turkey, but I can go even to Asia countries like India or somewhere in SEA. Actually, I've had a hair transplant in India that cost me about 1 200 USD and I'm very satisfied with the result, so I don't have any bias against Indian Doctors. Could somebody give me any recommendations for a good clinic?

I have had HD liposuction, I wouldn't go to a cheap surgeon. They will most likely etch a fake six pack on your which will look ridiculous.

Please do your research properly, you don't want to get botched. Of course there are excellent surgeons that are affordable.

I doubt you are or were as lean as you thought. Lipo is probably a bad idea, but if you must try searching for a good conference or society and look at the speakers list or membership directory. There will be surgeons from all over the world.

I have had HD liposuction, I wouldn't go to a cheap surgeon. They will most likely etch a fake six pack on your which will look ridiculous.
Does your abs look faked? How much did you pay?

BTW the same people are saying about cheap HRT. However, I did it for only 1.2K and my hair looks very natural.

BTW the same people are saying about cheap HRT. However, I did it for only 1.2K and my hair looks very natural.

what was the name of hair clinic?

what was the name of hair clinic?
I'm really sorry, but I cannot say it. I was the only Polack there, so it would be very easy to dox me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834