Chewers, Mewers and facepullers GTFIH

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
It's all cope. Surgery is the only option.

Chewing does nothing, Mewing does nothing, facepulling is just straight up autistic and will probably do more harm to you than anything. Any before and after that you see is either: angle/lightfraud, photoshop or filters or some other sort of plastic surgery. Chewing and mewing has literally never done anything to anyone, you can try and convince yourself that you have noticed a difference, but you haven't.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, elfmaxx, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 5 others
If only you knew how much of a retard you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, incelslayer01, Deleted member 1347 and 25 others
I think facepuller do something tho

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, GoMadAndSTFU, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person

Chewing does nothing, Mewing does nothing, facepulling is just straight up autistic and will probably do more harm to you than anything. Any before and after that you see is either: angle/lightfraud, photoshop or filters or some other sort of plastic surgery. Chewing and mewing has literally never done anything to anyone, you can try and convince yourself that you have noticed a difference, but you haven't.
Thanks for letting me know you're fucking retard, normie

lol he just found out about surgery.. mah suhgery, what a dumb idiot

I hope you never fuck in life, never

• +1
Reactions: incubus, Deleted member 2621 and Chadelite
chewing gave me a wider jaw and hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, john2, incubus and 2 others

Facepuller will make me gigachad lol keep crying for us teenagers.

Keep telling that to yourself.
I had great gains

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, EthnicelAscension and Chadelite
can u stop mentioning it? I want it kept secret, we get it, it doesnt work, but its already been concluded a 1000 times. quit it JFL

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, mattzdeb and Chadelite
Over many many yrs there may be negligible "gains"

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Thanks for the facts buddy. Love those high iq articles backed up by science

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Chadelite
MSE + FM seems legit as well

Then don’t do why you trynna destroy others hope you sad cunt

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2621 and IWantToMax
surgERy is cope

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Nobody gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Chadelite
What a retard lol

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Chadelite
Proof? Pictures in the exact same angle with same lighting pls
I don't need to prove you anything.
I sent before/after pictures to an user and he confirmed there were actual changes in my bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Chadelite
I got a very significant change in the shape of my jaw over a few months

Thanks for the facts buddy. Love those high iq articles backed up by science

Yeah, like all the sources that mewing and chewing works backed up by science. Definitely backed up by all the proof that there is so far. Your case for mewing and chewing working, have about as much legitimacy as muslims believing that everything in koran is real rofl.
I sent before/after pictures to an user and he confirmed there were actual changes in my bone structure.
Lies

sure lol

cope
stfu rotting greycel, ask any sensible user here who has seen me, I have a wide jaw and recently started developing hollow cheeks. I'm also 18 turning 19 so no it's not just puberty. I dont even have cheekbones.

Yeah, like all the sources that mewing and chewing works backed up by science. Definitely backed up by all the proof that there is so far. Your case for mewing and chewing working, have about as much legitimacy as muslims believing that everything in koran is real rofl.

Lies
Dont do it if you don't believe me, I don't need your validation to keep doing what I'm doing

Seen them. He is angle frauding lol.
Lol no he is not, his lower third bone structure changed. If you observe people irl when they beard fraud with a round face with a weak jawline it still looks roundish soft angled from the front example Drake( the rapper). When you have good angular lower third jawline a beard looks different compared to the soft angled look. Good lower third jawline + beard equals a angular beard that looks squarish with sharp edges at the gonial position. Also his eyes did not change. maybe he squinting a bit but even in his before pics he had a very good medial canthus and almost gandy eyes. With that slight squinch his eyes transform into gandy eyes. The only thing that changed in the before and after is the lower third. I have expereinced this as well going from a round face in teenage years to more of a squarish/rectangular face now

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Chadelite
you wouldn't mind exchanging before and afters, too? natural looksmaxxxing is my life rn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Any before and after that you see is either: angle/lightfraud, photoshop or filters or some other sort of plastic surgery.
Lol at this strawman, no credible dude in the orthotropic community even pays attention to these.

can u send it to me as well?
[/QUOTE]
I would, but foes some reason I can't send pms to you

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
does chewing affect chin width?
i think it appears to do so, when your chin is more forward seems to look wider too. but dont take my word for it

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Lol no he is not, his lower third bone structure changed. If you observe people irl when they beard fraud with a round face with a weak jawline it still looks roundish soft angled from the front example Drake( the rapper). When you have good angular lower third jawline a beard looks different compared to the soft angled look. Good lower third jawline + beard equals a angular beard that looks squarish with sharp edges at the gonial position. Also his eyes did not change. maybe he squinting a bit but even in his before pics he had a very good medial canthus and almost gandy eyes. With that slight squinch his eyes transform into gandy eyes. The only thing that changed in the before and after is the lower third. I have expereinced this as well going from a round face in teenage years to more of a squarish/rectangular face now
He is angle fraud in, but not on purpose, got a thread about it

before the changes his medial canthus wasn't downturned or elongated.

tons of people have medial canthus, the eyelid part after the eyelashes? lots of people have that.

but what they don't have is it being turned down and elongated.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
before the changes his medial canthus wasn't downturned or elongated.

tons of people have medial canthus, the eyelid part after the eyelashes? lots of people have that.

but what they don't have is it being turned down and elongated.
There is no safe surgey in the world that can do that.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
There is no safe surgey in the world that can do that.
you could've gotten it if you were like 18 and go his route, too old now shame

hes a fraud that got surgery, mewing doesnt change your browbrdige, I asked him 3 times to provide before and after pictures of his palate, if mewing actually worked on him the FIRST change you would see would be that he got a wider palate, he refused to provide them, also his maxilla position was the same in the after picture

he obviously had changes but they were either due to surgery or fillers

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton