Chico has sub80 iq and the personality of a brick wall

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Dude behaves/talks exactly how I thought he would, and he's even more unlikeable than I thought he would be. He's so lucky he has a 1 in 1000000 face and he's 6"4

Even though Oprys kind of retarded too he seems less of a dickhead and more chill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, bleachmaxxer69, darktvamp and 2 others
He knew he fell off.
Saw the trend rising, saw an opportunity to earn bucks and gain high social media presence again.
He hoped on it.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
yep he showed up a few years in america at a bernie rally waving a bernie flag around. he's an insentient npc. honestly wouldn't trade places with him if i'm stuck with his iq

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and lemonnz
Avg brazilian iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, pig_face and yeeyeeslayer
yep he showed up a few years in america at a bernie rally waving a bernie flag around. he's an insentient npc. honestly wouldn't trade places with him if i'm stuck with his iq
What's the context behind the Bernie flag in America.

What's the context behind the Bernie flag in America.
a bunch of idiots donated to his campaign thinking he'd win, then he ended his campaign and endorsed hilary and didn't give anyone refunds haha.

other than that, he's just another old jewish leftist moron who thinks the solution is to keep expanding the government, collect more taxes, and print money.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and PseduoAryan
1 in 1,000,000,000 face*

Dude behaves/talks exactly how I thought he would, and he's even more unlikeable than I thought he would be. He's so lucky he has a 1 in 1000000 face and he's 6"4

Even though Oprys kind of retarded too he seems less of a dickhead and more chill
low iq but u would never look like him

I rather have high iq and normal looks then low iq and crazy looks tbh

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
a bunch of idiots donated to his campaign thinking he'd win, then he ended his campaign and endorsed hilary and didn't give anyone refunds haha.

other than that, he's just another old jewish leftist moron who thinks the solution is to keep expanding the government, collect more taxes, and print money.
Can't believe that ppl were dumb enough to fund him.
And chico who did that without knowing the context behind it. Jfl.

Just shows how being attractive is basically jailbreaking law

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
yet this forum copes with NT lol

How is O Pry low iq? Why do people say this JFL he doesn’t seem retarded compared to many other models.