Clavicular vs backtothesewers

Clavicular vs backtothesewers

• Total voters
But he’s frauding so idk why you care
Frauding is a requirement for accuracy in ratings, all PSL gods fraud hard but look worse in pics normally

barrett looks shit here but this isnt accurate

if opry and maher edit every pic and wear makeup, i have to fraud to even be considered the same species as dem

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Axii
I wish we went to a party together so you can feel the moggery overwhelm your HTN psl face with MTN real life appeal
You dont even have a better frame or taller than me how would u mog me if ur face is way worse

impossible ask on .org cageeee
He’s trying to hide something or make it seem like he’s not a try hard that’s why he’s uploaded the pics in op.

You dont even have a better frame or taller than me how would u mog me if ur face is way worse
U thought my body count is a larp, jfl, I had 20 of these slays by the time I was 20. And the fact that you think I’m larping is telling me enough about how well you’re doing with foids

I checked ur other posts, ur also 6ft1 so we’re the same height jfl

Frauding is a requirement for accuracy in ratings, all PSL gods fraud hard but look worse in pics normally
View attachment 2822015
barrett looks shit here but this isnt accurate

if opry and maher edit every pic and wear makeup, i have to fraud to even be considered the same species as dem
I don’t mean like light frauding I means he’s frauding the pictures to hide something. But you can see barrett on video next to people, unfrauded and he mogs them so it doesn’t matter.

U thought my body count is a larp, jfl, I had 20 of these slays by the time I was 20. And the fact that you think I’m larping is telling me enough about how well you’re doing with foids

I checked ur other posts, ur also 6ft1 so we’re the same height jfl
im 6'2 not that it matters its 1 inch. Slaying is borderline meme tier easy and ur flexing it
He’s trying to hide something or make it seem like he’s not a try hard that’s why he’s uploaded the pics in op.
yea lol rating section is a joke

im 6'2 not that it matters its 1 inch. Slaying is borderline meme tier easy and ur flexing it

yea lol rating section is a joke
If its easy then why is 31 a larp to you
I don’t mean like light frauding I means he’s frauding the pictures to hide something. But you can see barrett on video next to people, unfrauded and he mogs them so it doesn’t matter.
mirror pics incoming

I mostly take selfies so this is all I got

Clavicular status halo brutally mogs

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and backtothesewers
my frame is muchmuch better than yours, I’m also leaner and got more muscle mass (naturally)
Keep pinning

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Can’t mog shit with that subhuman philtrum

Yuhh, wanted to regrow it but I fumble every time and then cut it ffs 😔
damn nigga u had perfect JB appeal with that haircut, you obviously still look good but that pic is crazy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular and backtothesewers
damn nigga u had perfect JB appeal with that haircut, you obviously still look good but that pic is crazy
thank you antony 😔 I was still a 19 year old virgin there, at the point when that pic was taken I lost 50 pounds in my ascension, so new me meant new hair so I cut that motherfucker

You were legit talking threesome tales on page one sir
U sre not 5.5psl btw
No hard feelings man just dont think u mog @Clavicular, i never said u werent GL. No need to be salty ;)

No hard feelings man just dont think u mog @Clavicular, i never said u werent GL. No need to be salty ;)
I dont understand his appeal to you, he looks normie as fuck and can’t even blink without looking autistic
Ok 😉😉😉😉😉

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and backtothesewers
I dont understand his appeal to you, he looks normie as fuck and can’t even blink without looking autistic
Ok 😉😉😉😉😉
Most men here are larpers.
I would rather die with diginity than lay with a whore.

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers
Ok 😉😉😉😉😉
Hes got better features facially imo. Its not a crazy tier mog or anything but its noticeable. U mog in that long hair photo but otherwise u lose this battle. Just my opinion

Hes got better features facially imo. Its not a crazy tier mog or anything but its noticeable. U mog in that long hair photo but otherwise u lose this battle. Just my opinion
you are not entitled to your opinion

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
cope, this site has masculine bias

Im not the only one who thinks he mogs u. U made this thread and lost the battle just accept defeat
I think it’s about 50/50, the pull went in his favor just now but this shall end in victory

Screen Shot 2024 03 26 at 83707 PM

I think it’s about 50/50, the pull went in his favor just now but this shall end in victory
U would mog if it wasn't for the brutal horse face. Looking back on it ur jaw is better. Its closer then I thought but he still mogs he has better harmony I think that's undeniable. Ill admit it was wrong about the jaw @anthony111553

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
View attachment 2822057

U would mog if it wasn't for the brutal horse face. Looking back on it ur jaw is better. Its closer then I thought but he still mogs he has better harmony I think that's undeniable. Ill admit it was wrong about the jaw @anthony111553
I was literally purposely elongating my face because I was silly snapchatting