Cold showers are the ultimate Cope destroyers and Reallity checkers(you all need this)

badromance

badromance

Banned
Srsly,man up and take a cold shower.
It's so fucking awesome, it's unreal
Taking a cold shower every day like the primal 6'5 alpha male i am :fire::fire:
Take a cold shower :yes:
Hot water doesn't exist for me,disgusting :no:

cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Coping, kobecel and 2 others
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and dogtown
Cold showers are nice in the summer tbh

JFL at your existence if you can't take a cold shower
just because I won't doesn't mean I can't

if it gives you a dopamine rush go for it bro but jfl at thinking it has any real effect

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, dogtown and 1 other person
but nicer in the winter,i feel no cold :ogre:
I actually like the cold tbh. It’s hot weather that fucking kills me. My skin gets burned quite easily and I look like a tomato.

I’m pale as fuck so it makes sense..

Srsly,man up and take a cold shower.
It's so fucking awesome, it's unreal
Taking a cold shower every day like the primal 6'5 alpha male i am :fire::fire:
Take a cold shower :yes:
Hot water doesn't exist for me,disgusting :no:
on a serious note:
cold showers help with:
skinmaxxing
hairmaxxing
matbolismmaxxing so bfmaxing

I get a cold after I get a cold shower though so I'm fukt

• +1
Reactions: badromance
SKINCARE
The most obvious benefit of a frosty cold shower is the benefit to your skin. Hot water can strip away the natural oils of your skin and dry it out, while cold water helps to constrict blood vessels to temporarily tighten pores and reduce redness. Dr. Carl Thornfeldt, the founder of Epionce Skin Care, explained:
“Benefits of a cold shower include strengthening the contractile fibres to improve firmness, closing pores which helps reduce the ingress of pollution in the skin at least temporarily, and strengthening the arterioles to improve the skin’s ability to respond to injury.”

HAIR
Washing your hair in warm water isn’t necessarily a bad thing – it allows shampoo and conditioner into you’re the follicles – but finishing off your shower with a cold rinse will help lock in moisture, while tightening to cuticles in your scalp to anchor your hair, reducing hair loss. Johnny Lavoy, Celebrity Hairstylist for PRO Beauty Tools, explained why:
“Taking a cold shower is actually really beneficial for your hair. Sometimes it’s not the most enjoyable thing, but it will add massive shine! The cold-water aids in closing the hair cuticle, allowing the hair to reflect more light, which results in serious shine.”

FIGHT ITCHY SKIN CONDITIONS
Itchy skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis can benefit from a cold shower, as warm water can strip away protective oils from the skin’s surface which can make these conditions worse. Sharyn A. Laughlin MD, Board Certified Dermatologist, Medical Director of Laserderm, explained further:
“You should avoid the effects of a hot shower or bath that can strip away the natural fats and oils from the skin surface. Heat causes increased blood flow in the dermis and this dilatation in conjunction with direct stimulation of nerve endings will increase the itch response.”

WEIGHT LOSS
Metabolism is another huge benefit of taking cold showers. A study by the New England Journal of Medicine has found that adding a cold shower to your regular routine can burn up to 500 calories a day. Sharyn A. Laughlin MD, Board Certified Dermatologist, Medical Director of Laserderm, explained more:
“Another theory is that cold bathing or any cold stress increases brown fat activity to generate heat and the calories consumed to maintain body temperature may result in weight loss. A 2009 trial found that exposure to extreme cold temperatures increased brown fat activity 15 times in study subjects, which could translate into a 9lb. annual weight loss if the cold stress was maintained.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and badromance
SKINCARE
The most obvious benefit of a frosty cold shower is the benefit to your skin. Hot water can strip away the natural oils of your skin and dry it out, while cold water helps to constrict blood vessels to temporarily tighten pores and reduce redness. Dr. Carl Thornfeldt, the founder of Epionce Skin Care, explained:
“Benefits of a cold shower include strengthening the contractile fibres to improve firmness, closing pores which helps reduce the ingress of pollution in the skin at least temporarily, and strengthening the arterioles to improve the skin’s ability to respond to injury.”

HAIR
Washing your hair in warm water isn’t necessarily a bad thing – it allows shampoo and conditioner into you’re the follicles – but finishing off your shower with a cold rinse will help lock in moisture, while tightening to cuticles in your scalp to anchor your hair, reducing hair loss. Johnny Lavoy, Celebrity Hairstylist for PRO Beauty Tools, explained why:
“Taking a cold shower is actually really beneficial for your hair. Sometimes it’s not the most enjoyable thing, but it will add massive shine! The cold-water aids in closing the hair cuticle, allowing the hair to reflect more light, which results in serious shine.”

Itchy skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis can benefit from a cold shower, as warm water can strip away protective oils from the skin’s surface which can make these conditions worse. Sharyn A. Laughlin MD, Board Certified Dermatologist, Medical Director of Laserderm, explained further:
“You should avoid the effects of a hot shower or bath that can strip away the natural fats and oils from the skin surface. Heat causes increased blood flow in the dermis and this dilatation in conjunction with direct stimulation of nerve endings will increase the itch response.”

WEIGHT LOSS
Metabolism is another huge benefit of taking cold showers. A study by the New England Journal of Medicine has found that adding a cold shower to your regular routine can burn up to 500 calories a day. Sharyn A. Laughlin MD, Board Certified Dermatologist, Medical Director of Laserderm, explained more:
“Another theory is that cold bathing or any cold stress increases brown fat activity to generate heat and the calories consumed to maintain body temperature may result in weight loss. A 2009 trial found that exposure to extreme cold temperatures increased brown fat activity 15 times in study subjects, which could translate into a 9lb. annual weight loss if the cold stress was maintained.”
i started cs because of acne

SKINCARE

HAIR

WEIGHT LOSS
Can you link the studies, I'm curious.

SKINCARE

HAIR

WEIGHT LOSS

so basically, great for skin, fat loss, and hair. but people put it down because of the testosterone myth.

tbhtbhnglngl

taa pesna,sekojpat :ogre:
od lady gaga do aca lukas
:ogre::ogre:

seljacki pesni se big no no za mene, neznam kolku treba da si autisticen da gi slusas srpskite govna u boja LMAO

• +1
Reactions: badromance
seljacki pesni se big no no za mene, neznam kolku treba da si autisticen da gi slusas srpskite govna u boja LMAO
ama ako izlevas mora,prvpat gi slusam vo mojte 19 god