Colonialism saved Africa.

Nowhere near the sub Saharan tribes or other African peoples, levant people are vastly different biologically, culturally etc.
Of course not now those are ancient populations but according to cranial evidence these people were African they were 36 percent sub Saharan African and 35 percent North African.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and animo123
While you autistic faggots are fighting for who wuz kang your oneitises are getting pounded by Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
Like I keep saying for the thousand time Egypt was a multi racial society you’ll find people as black as a Ethiopian and as lightskin as an Eastern European
Your proving my point inadvertently, the reason for Egypt being so advanced was because of the med/levant influence, not because of their African admixture. This explains why they were more advanced than the nubians(which they were don’t even try to claim otherwise)
The Nubians outlasted the Egyptians and we’re not nearly as conquered compared to them. The Nubians military wise were way more superior than the Egyptians. Nubia used to be a part of Egypt

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Jagged0
Of course not now those are ancient populations but according to cranial evidence these people were African they were 36 percent sub Saharan African and 35 percent North African.
Well I mean look where the levant region is. It’s obvious they would have some African admixture, but that doesn’t mean they are not distinct from the sub Saharan blacks and eastern African admixture. It’s like night and day.

The Nubians outlasted the Egyptians and we’re not nearly as conquered compared to them. The Nubians military wise were way more superior than the Egyptians. Nubia used to be a part of Egypt
Nubia was more insulated from outside conquest from meds and other peoples, the Egyptians engaged more in the outside world via trade, I think this probably explains why they lost more.

Well I mean look we’re the levant region is. It’s obvious they would have some African admixture, but that doesn’t mean they are not distinct from the sub Saharan blacks and eastern African admixture. It’s like night and day.
But genetically they were African these ancient populations predated Europeans and Arabs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Nubia was more insulated from outside conquest from meds and other peoples, the Egyptians engaged more in the outside world via trade, I think this probably explains why they lost more.
Nah the Nubians fought the Romans( won) fought the Syrians(won) and successfully kept major armies and cultures from invading Africa. Honestly Egypt should be thanking Nubia

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
But genetically they were African these ancient populations predated Europeans and Arabs.
Well of course that makes sense they were African for a time but as time goes on the admixture changes drastically

Colonialism saved Africa​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6306, lutte and infidel hunter
Well of course that makes sense they were African for a time but as time goes on the admixture changes drastically
Yes but the population that mixed with the Egyptians were still Africans :lul: these are ancient Levantines

• Hmm...
Eurocentrist can’t debunk this video

I’m not saying that Egypt was a black nation because that’s also not true but acting like blacks wasn’t a part of Egypt is as dumb as saying that they weren’t

Eurocentrist can’t debunk this video

I’m not saying that Egypt was a black nation because that’s also not true but acting like blacks wasn’t a part of Egypt is as dumb as saying that they weren’t

I never said they weren’t a part, I’m just saying that you can’t hold Egypt up as a blanket statement of Africa’s technology in ancient times, Egypt is clearly a separate entity. Even Nubia could be argued as separate from most of africa at this time.

• Ugh..
Reactions: hairyballscel
no bro the super powers of that time saw the pyramids as a prize the nubians didnt have such things

no bro the super powers of that time saw the pyramids as a prize the nubians didnt have such things
Yes Egypt was attacked far more the Nubians for some reason, Libyans, romans, etc. everyone wanted Egypt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and sandcelmuttcel
Yes Egypt was attacked far more the Nubians for some reason, Libyans, romans, etc. everyone wanted Egypt.
Everyone also wanted Nubia but those same kingdoms who conquered Egypt couldn’t conquer Nubia try again bro

Nubians have more pyramids than the Egyptians you still can’t debunk my video
Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel and sandcelmuttcel
Everyone also wanted Nubia but those same kingdoms who conquered Egypt couldn’t conquer Nubia try again bro
It’s just not true, if Egypt was so helpless Nubia could have conquered them centuries before the fall of Egypt as a true power. Egypt if anything acted as a barrier for Nubia from romans and other invasive forces, because of Egypt’s proximity to Nubia, if you wanted to take Nubia you needed Egypt as well.

Nobody goes to visit the Nubian pyramids or sites, there is an entire field of science dedicated to studying Egypt, not fucking Nubia.

It’s just not true, if Egypt was so helpless Nubia could have conquered them centuries before the fall of Egypt as a true power. Egypt if anything acted as a barrier for Nubia from romans and other invasive forces, because of Egypt’s proximity to Nubia, if you wanted to take Nubia you needed Egypt as well.
Nah the Nubians did conquered Egypt the Syrians kicked them out of Egypt but the Syrians never conquered Nubia

why are you acting as if the non subsahara african admixture in egyptians didn't play a role in the being more advanced?

why are you acting as if the non subsahara african admixture in egyptians didn't play a role in the being more advanced?
Because the Egyptians were African why are you trying to remove Egypt off of Africa

Because the Egyptians were African why are you trying to remove Egypt off of Africa
They are African but are you really saying that they are as African as people in the Congo at the time? West Africans? Central African tribes? You don’t see Egypt as a unique group in comparison. There is no levant admixture in central or Western Africa, no olive skinned people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and sandcelmuttcel
They are African but are you really saying that they are as African as people in the Congo at the time? West Africans? Central African tribes? You don’t see Egypt as a unique group in comparison. There is no levant admixture in central or Western Africa, no olive skinned people.
exactly

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Nobody goes to visit the Nubian pyramids or sites, there is an entire field of science dedicated to studying Egypt, not fucking Nubia.
It’s a shame because Nubia has really cool architecture
7868758F C77E 43E8 BB9C 556B31615488
8A3C579A 83EE 43C7 840B F9DD67EBEABA

The Temple of Dakka

The Temple of Amada

There’s naturally lightskin people in South Africa and in west Africa bro. The Levantine people were Africans the video just showed you. There are black sub Saharan Pharaohs

• Hmm...
@Blackeycel
look i don't hate black people infact i have seen few black people in real life and they seemed cool people so i have nothing against them.
(sub saharan) africa is super rich in natural resources yet they were the least advanced when europeans colonized it.
see i am talking before the exploitation by europeans which i admit might have dragged them down technologically
i see no explanation as to why they were so far behind compared to europeans and others, the conditions were there for them to advance yet they didn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and infidel hunter
Those pyramids served a completely different purpose they were made to Burial for the Nubia pharaohs
all pyramids were burial sites for king/pharaohs i thought?

all pyramids were burial sites for king/pharaohs i thought?
No the very large pyramids we’re for celebration of their gods in Egypt while in Nubia it was to Buial for their pharaohs in richest. There’s a lot of cool architecture in Nubia though it’s a very under searched place more finding of Nubia is being found everyday and there’s a lot that we don’t know about Nubia yet

@Blackeycel
look i don't hate black people infact i have seen few black people in real life and they seemed cool people so i have nothing against them.
(sub saharan) africa is super rich in natural resources yet they were the least advanced when europeans colonized it.
see i am talking before the exploitation by europeans which i admit might have dragged them down technologically
i see no explanation as to why they were so far behind compared to europeans and others, the conditions were there for them to advance yet they didn't.
The thing is they were equal to that to Europeans that’s why it took them 500 years to conquer Africa. The slave trade stagnated any grow or industrialization due to not enough men for Industrialization

I

@Blackeycel
All the resources were there but the slave trade pretty much destroyed these African kingdom economies which then allowed Europe to take over since they had no real men due to most of them being sold to Europeans. If the slave trade didn’t happen africa will be in a much better place

• +1
All the resources were there but the slave trade pretty much destroyed these African kingdom economies which then allowed Europe to take over since they had no real men due to most of them being sold to Europeans. If the slave trade didn’t happen africa will be in a much better place
i did some research and it turns out one of the reasons of atlantic slave trade was that it was more profitable for africans to sell slaves than to work them as farmers because the agriculture was less technologically advanced

The African slave trade was a profitable economic activity for both African sellers and European buyers.12 Analyzing the economic forces at play is therefore a natural starting point. An explanation along such lines was put forward by Patrick Manning, who argued that Africa’s low productivity of labour in agriculture, a consequence of the continent’s underdeveloped agricultural technology, offered important arbitrage possibilities. ‘As long as African agricultural technology, constricted by the limits of the hoe, was trapped at a level of productivity below that of Europeans, European buyers were able to pay consistently more than the value of an African person's produce at home’. 13 11 Finley (1980, p. 299). 12 The early literature on the subject claimed that only Europeans profited from the slave trade. Once actual evidence was unearthed, the reality of important profits on the African side became obvious; see Evans and Richardson (1995) and Klein (2010, p. 99-103). 13 Manning (1990, p. 34). 6 Manning says that Europeans could offer to buy a slave for more than the value of its production in African agriculture, and the deal would be profitable for both parts since slaves would be put to work using the advanced, plough-based, European agriculture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and infidel hunter
It brought pretty much all technological advancement to Africa, without which they would be millennia behind Europe (and to a lesser degree, Asia)

but also it started giant amounts of ethnic group conflict from racial borders and completely subjugated them. Despite being underdeveloped, I’d wager that most Africans would prefer being left alone lol. Plus any Europeans who complain about immigration but also support imperialist colonialism are very hypocritical since it was the primary cause.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, infidel hunter and Deleted member 4106
i did some research and it turns out one of the reasons of atlantic slave trade was that it was more profitable for africans to sell slaves than to work them as farmers because the agriculture was less technologically advanced

also i must add
African slaves were bought almost exclusively against manufactures.17 Not all of these manufactures were produced in Europe, with Indian textiles of paramount importance even after the advent of the Industrial Revolution. Europeans thus supplied the African continent with manufactures, their own and Asia's, and got slaves in return. This indicates that technological differences between Europe and Africa did indeed play a role, but it was differences in the manufacturing sector, not agriculture, that were critical. As was the case in agriculture, Europe was well in advance of Africa in most or all industrial technologies.18 Crucially, this technological gap was not counterbalanced by Malthusian forces, as was the case in agriculture. The Malthusian model works in full swing in agriculture due to the fixity of land, whereas capital - the counterpart of land in industrial production - is indefinitely expandable 15 Clark (2007a, p. 57). 16 Floud (1994). See also Eltis (1990). 17 Eltis and Jennings (1988, p. 948). 18 Austen and Headrik (1983). 8 given time and resources. Thus, while African farmers managed to feed themselves as well as Eurasian ones (although at lower population densities), all indicates that the consumption of manufactured products in Africa was well below Eurasian standards and that some manufactured goods such as firearms were not available at all.

this retard @Blackeycel reminds me of this other retard: @hairyballscel :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Marsiere214 and infidel hunter
:unsure:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-180602_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-180602_Gallery.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 29
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
All the talk of imperialism and colonialism ruing Africa... before Europe got involved Africa had no electricity no technology and was essentially living In a Stone Age level of advancement(they are Bronze Age now in many communities, going backwards...).
sub saharan africa entered the iron age before europe

Archaeological investigations at the prehistoric iron smelting site of Lejja, Nigeria, made possible the study of some large scale iron smelting debris – evidence of a once thriving iron smelting community. The main village squarein Lejja, contains over 800 slag blocks weighing between 34 and 57 kg. Furnaces, tuyères and slag are visible on the surfacein many places. The site has been radiocarbon dated to approximately 2000 BC
-
Iron and its influence on the prehistoric site of Lejja

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Jagged0
Nubians and Egyptians were the same people 😂 genetics wise multiple dna studies prove this the goddamn Egyptians were Africans
they don't understand that if they are gonna argue that egyptians were white, they will have to do the same for northern nubians jfl

northern sudanese and southern egyptians were very similar in terms of craniofacial structure

Áfricas.me

• JFL
Biologically the Egyptians were nowhere near other sub Saharan blacks, they were much more fairer skinned and had a culture separate from all other African tribes surrounding them.

early egyptians are consistently closest to nubians and eritreans, groups which are sub saharan

All the talk of imperialism and colonialism ruing Africa... before Europe got involved Africa had no electricity no technology and was essentially living In a Stone Age level of advancement(they are Bronze Age now in many communities, going backwards...). The gooks have now started colonialism in Africa because without it the continent would devolve further into madness. God damn white Europeans! Cursing us with roads and electricity and central government! Now South Africa is a shithole and the rest of the continent is essentially a warzone. The Arabs and Europeans are needed in Africa now more than ever. But whites and arabs will be blamed for all of africa’s problems even though they saved it.
And what's wrong with that? If it weren't for colonialism, they would be hunting lions in the savannah.
Today, because of colonialism, its cities are in chaos, with huge crime rates

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter and curryslayerordeath
Africa is beautiful

• +1
Reactions: lutte